LF late night raiding 12pm EST

Antonidas and Uldum
I'm looking for late night raiding. My guild is taking a break from raiding and I would like to progress. Currently I have been doing PUGs 8/9. I have a unholy dk and a destro warlock both 920ish. If things progress well I am willing to change guilds and realm transfer.
You and me both friend. We need to find a late night raiding team.
Fables is 9/9H looking for plate dps (a second warlock would be great too)

www.wowfables.guildlaunch.com

We raid Mon/Tues/Thurs 10pm-2am server time (would be 1am to 5am EST)

A quick application on our forums, or messaging one of our officers in-game to chat on discord is appreciated. We can do trial periods to see if we're the right fit, and we have a streamer you can watch during our raids to get an idea of what we're like.
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 3/9 M TOS and 9/9 H TOS

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1