Can we please xmog 1h to 2h

General Discussion
I hate using 1h frost. I mean if I can make a sword a mace I don't see why I can't fuse 2 weapons into one. PLEASE!

If the class can use a 2h then why not?

I mean...maybe the sword just hits 2 in rapid succession. :O
It's really tough to justify 1h v 2h mogs. It's a bummer but just think about it. Not only coding but animations. Would you be able to interchange a kitchen knife and a broadsword? It's like that.

I'm sick and tired of being stuck with fist weapons. They sound cool but limited. I can't wait for the next xpac so I can(hopefully) use other xmogs after the artifact restriction is gone.
08/04/2017 04:41 PMPosted by Shalefist
It's really tough to justify 1h v 2h mogs. It's a bummer but just think about it. Not only coding but animations. Would you be able to interchange a kitchen knife and a broadsword? It's like that.

I'm sick and tired of being stuck with fist weapons. They sound cool but limited. I can't wait for the next xpac so I can(hopefully) use other xmogs after the artifact restriction is gone.

I can use a toy (Krastinov's Bag of Horrors) that transforms me into an undead male using two butcher knifes as any class, including those that use broadswords. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but this doesn't impact anything such as resource or proc generation, so I can't see why it can't be done.
I wish they'd give us like, alternate 1h + offhand versions of our artifact weapons that have the exact same stats but expand our transmog options.

I kinda hate staves because:

- They're always kinda floating an inch off your back
- They tend to create a lot of visual clutter compared to smaller weapons
- There's no way to hide them because Blizzard broke Gas-Powered Stick over a year ago in 7.0 and still hasn't fixed it (whereas items like maces, swords, etc., can be hidden by transmogging them to a Tankard o' Terror or an Excavator's Brand)
- Even if the lore is solid, a staff doesn't really fit my view of my character, based on my play style and whatnot. I usually play with Spirit of the Crane and Focused Thunder (which is suboptimal but idc, it still works well for me and makes trivial content more fun), so I'm usually running in and punching things, and if there's too much heavy damage for me to mess around, then I'll at least look for opportunities to use RSK every 8 seconds. The staff just stays glued to my back the entire time unless I'm using the artifact ability. It just looks stupid.

If they're not going to do any of that, it would at least be nice if daggers could be transmogged into any other 1h weapon type other than daggers. The transmog weapon options on my shadow priest are really limited for basically no reason. It's not like a shadow priest using a mace is not class fantasy or whatever.