Tinker & Bard - Class Titles & Class Mounts

General Discussion
What will the Class Titles and Class Mounts for Tinkers & Bards be? Should the Tinker mount be different for alliance/horde because gnomes and goblins use other type of technology? Of course both class mounts should be able to fly like the rest of the classes.
The title can be "NYI" and the mount can be that tiny little cube that pops up in beta when Blizzard still has to work on the models. This fits their theme and flavor as unimplemented classes that are unlikely to be implemented in the future.
08/07/2017 11:47 PMPosted by Nixxea
The title can be "NYI" and the mount can be that tiny little cube that pops up in beta when Blizzard still has to work on the models. This fits their theme and flavor as unimplemented classes that are unlikely to be implemented in the future.

Thats what they said for demon hunters and monks, monks were even used as an April's Fool joke just like tinker and bard so even the fact that Blizzard officialy addressed them it means they have the highest possibility
You know, Sunday was back that-a-ways.
Well, one of the Tinker class specs is a mount. Their tank spec has them get inside a souped-up Shredder or Mechanosuit and fighting with missiles and the like. It's got a 'flight mode' that can be used in flying areas.

Since only gnomes and goblins can be Tinkers (as it's their hero class), the size of the mecha-thing is manageable.
LOL!!!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
classes that are unlikely to be implemented in the future.

IDK about bards, but Tinkers are extremely likely to happen.
Tinker, soldier, spy
08/07/2017 11:45 PMPosted by Spongebobt
What will the Class Titles and Class Mounts for Tinkers & Bards be?

Those classes won't be in the game, so the titles would be:

1) Null

2) Void
08/08/2017 02:05 AMPosted by Kybeorie

1) Null

2) Void

Everyone said the same thing for Demon Hunters and look what happend, and Brewmaster Monk was used as a joke yet they made it a class, tinker and bard have also been used as jokes by Blizzard so if they will ever add a new class it will definately be one of these 2
08/08/2017 02:05 AMPosted by Kybeorie

1) Null

2) Void

Why join the thread to post this?
Tinker because

It's a wc3 hero

Tons of established lore and things ingame that were directly invented by them such as the goblin reaver and whatever geblin's mech is called
Mechanosuit Tinker Class? Gnome & Goblin only? Very likely, given that there is a heap of lore that supports this. Plus it would give us Shorties something cool all our own.

As for Bard, I'd love to see one. Too many folks don't know what a Bard is or does, relying on outdated EverQuest or Final Fantasy nonsense to support their anti-agenda statements. Bards, Bards are cool. Blizzy, make it so!
I get why people say a tinker but can someone explain to me how a bard class fits into WoW?

Yes, it's a popular thing in fantasy games but has there ever been anything in game or lore about bards?
I still don't get why people think a tech based class should be restricted to gnomes and goblins when other races can build tanks and spaceships. Tech isn't unique to the midgets.
08/08/2017 04:48 AMPosted by Adelphie
I still don't get why people think a tech based class should be restricted to gnomes and goblins when other races can build tanks and spaceships. Tech isn't unique to the midgets.
'Cause we're both the most brilliant & often the least played in the game. If both Elf races get an exclusive Demon Hunter class; and only four races total get access to the Druid class - then I want my Tinker class restricted to Gnomes & Goblins only.

Or, ya know, Blizzy could drop all their racially restricted Class nonsense that went outta style in the early nineties in favour of giving Players creativity.

That's because the more races that can access a class the less personality and characteristics it will have, look at Demon Hunters they are playable by only 2 races and have more customization and personality than any other class, Druids are playable by 4 races and theyre the second class with the most personality. If Tinkers are locked to Gnomes/Goblins they can design the best out of them with riding the mecha golems/shredders etc.

Several reasons really. First Demonhunters are elf only despite several other classes showing just as much agility and knowledge for demonic arts. Second, tanks and spaceships are not the same as mech suits. Mankind irl has both spaceships and tanks and has yet to develop a fully functional mechanical suit.

Thirdly, when most people think tinkers, they mean steam/mechanical punk. Sure bloodelves and Draenei can make great magical constructs but that doesnt make them tinkers it makes them artificers. The only other races with a chance at being tinkers is orc and dwarf and they only have that chance because of gnomes and goblins. If gnomes and goblins didn't exist no orc or dwarf tinkers would either.

These compounding reasons are why many think only gnomes and goblins should start as tinkers. It would help the two races with population as well. Later on orcs and dwarves could be added but first and foremost it should be gnomes and goblins as this class is special to their lore. People cry for less homogenization when it's their race losing their distinctive traits, but they hate when other races get things they can't. I believe only gnomes and goblins should be tinkers at first, limit homogenization.

I think the idea is they would climb in to a robot/mech suit thing. If a tauren could do that it would take up the whole screen.
08/08/2017 05:22 AMPosted by Spurkey

I think the idea is they would climb in to a robot/mech suit thing. If a tauren could do that it would take up the whole screen.
tauren aren't exactly known for their tech though

the races should be gnomes, dwarves and draenei for the alliance and goblins, orcs and blood elves for horde