Which Artifact Style won't be available later

General Discussion
So what did they decide about the artifact forms after all, they said that they changed their mind and a lot of them will be still available to obtain after Legion if you did not obtain them now, which ones will not be obtainable, the balance of power?
08/15/2017 08:27 PMPosted by Spongebobt
So what did they decide about the artifact forms after all, they said that they changed their mind and a lot of them will be still available to obtain after Legion if you did not obtain them now, which ones will not be obtainable, the balance of power?
most likely balance of power,mythic 15 keystone achievement, and the challenge scenario skins. the last 2 having been mentioned as being legion only for sure.
Currently the mythic +15 one and the mage tower one.
Mage Tower Challenge Appearances, 15 keystone tint of Balance of Powered confirmed for unavailable so far.

No updated clarity on whether or not Regular balance of power skills will be attainable.
What if we DID obtain the Mage Tower and 15 keystone do we get to keep our xmogs?
08/15/2017 08:32 PMPosted by Bazarian
What if we DID obtain the Mage Tower and 15 keystone do we get to keep our xmogs?

Any appearances you earned during Legion, no matter what they are, will guaranteed be added to your Appearance Collection when Legion ends.

The question's moreso what's not going to be available for unlock post-Legion, when the requirements will be easier due to being "legacy" content.
08/15/2017 08:34 PMPosted by Sparx
08/15/2017 08:32 PMPosted by Bazarian

Any appearances you earned during Legion, no matter what they are, will guaranteed be added to your Appearance Collection when Legion ends.

The question's moreso what's not going to be available for unlock post-Legion, when the requirements will be easier due to being "legacy" content.

Thank you! I don't wanna loose my flame glaives
1. Does that mean the Prestige skins will continue to be available into future expansions?
2. Will the high Prestige level we have achieved result in appearances that are shared across all classes, all toons of the same class, all toons of the same spec, or none of the above?
3. If 1. is correct (and I have seen no statement verifying it is) but 2. is not, does that mean they expect people to continue to grind warden towers and FFA PVP WQ's for the next decade or more to earn Prestige appearances on multiple classes and toons?
08/15/2017 08:47 PMPosted by Soulofursoc
1. Does that mean the Prestige skins will continue to be available into future expansions?
2. Will the high Prestige level we have achieved result in appearances that are shared across all classes, all toons of the same class, all toons of the same spec, or none of the above?
3. If 1. is correct (and I have seen no statement verifying it is) but 2. is not, does that mean they expect people to continue to grind warden towers and FFA PVP WQ's for the next decade or more to earn Prestige appearances on multiple classes and toons?

They haven't really clarified but they implied theyre going to continue using the prestige system. However no word on whether there will be any resets when the next expansion hits.

Of course they could totally change their mind at any time.
A big question for me is if artifact weapons for different specs will be available to all specs. Like can sub rogues transmog daggers to assassination artifact skins next expansion. Don't think anyone knows though.
I believe they most recently stated that all but the challenge artifact will be obtainable after the expansion

08/15/2017 08:51 PMPosted by Tynsil
A big question for me is if artifact weapons for different specs will be available to all specs. Like can sub rogues transmog daggers to assassination artifact skins next expansion. Don't think anyone knows though.

That is a good question, and one i'd like to know the answer to myself. Havoc and Vengeance both use warglaives, but they are very different in general appearance from each other. I personally really enjoy the Vengeance hidden appearance, and would like to know if i can use it for Havoc in the future.