No AoTC... Please help?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7
08/03/2017 02:39 AMPosted by Verbatim

If this is actually your strategy I guarantee you are a grey parsing leech who is the very reason people have high standards for their groups to keep as many people like you away. I kick after the first failed mechanic so for you you might get in my raid, use flask and food and 2 minutes later you'll be in krasus landing. That is the way it has always been and always will be.

Lying always works. Every week. Like a charm every time. I do exactly how much and what bosses I need for the week. Never feel bad about it, as you're an idiot if you fall for it. NEver been kicked from a group, either. Ever. Cause I actually read the fights and watch the videos and do it multiple times first. You probably fall for it all the time. You just don't realize it.

Not parsin' grey either. I just beat your system because I am intelligent and you're accustomed to dealing with easily intimidated weaklings.

:)

You can't be that clever or you wouldn't need to lie after the first time.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Lying always works. Every week. Like a charm every time. I do exactly how much and what bosses I need for the week. Never feel bad about it, as you're an idiot if you fall for it. NEver been kicked from a group, either. Ever. Cause I actually read the fights and watch the videos and do it multiple times first. You probably fall for it all the time. You just don't realize it.

Not parsin' grey either. I just beat your system because I am intelligent and you're accustomed to dealing with easily intimidated weaklings.

You can't be that clever or you wouldn't need to lie after the first time.

Sure you would if you aren't joining a KJ group the first time or have no intention of doing KJ. You're assuming I use the achievement faker to get into KJ groups. I don't. It's just that many groups require AOTC even if they have nothing to do with KJ, because they want a smooth, easy run. I don't pug heroic to push content with random people. I pug to get certain bosses for stuff I want.

The only reason I did KJ normal was to get the cosmetic sky effect and it is easy for a group to stick together long enough to do it. There is no additional benefit for KJ other than an achievement I can fake anyway.
If you're going to play stomp forever I guess there's no reason to the last few bosses.

Isn't engine BIS for hunters too though?
Run your own. I got my alt aotc in 3hrs or so of hkj.
08/05/2017 01:56 AMPosted by Dáinsleif
If you're going to play stomp forever I guess there's no reason to the last few bosses.

Isn't engine BIS for hunters too though?

For me, it simmed below the arcano crystal 860, so I didn't even see a point in doing maiden. Plus, it requires perfect consumption of the orbs. If you don't every time, it will under perform something that requires less maintenance.

Most of the trinkets in heroic werne't terribly big upgrades. Plugging in my stats to the calculator, they were giving about 0.64 to 1.1% upgrades. And that was only a couple trinkets.

BIS is a bit misleading, since what is good for you depends specifically on your talent setup and gear.

2p 19 and 4p20 simmed the best for me, so I might as well use stomp.
08/05/2017 01:05 AMPosted by Zeldei
Verbatim's overall class core is inflated because he's completing normal/heroic with gear that is basically mythic level. This produces a huge advantage, as the proportion of people he's competing against with lesser gear is significantly higher.

I scored 80-90th percentile for my ilevel, but yet I have way more, better geared people to compete with, since I was only 911 and 914, whereas Verbatim was 929.

Using the overall class score is useless since it is skewed heavily one way or another base don your ilevel. Ilevel score is what matters most, as that's the appropriate bracket.

Only terrible players are doing the raid at 911 and 914 so your parse is going to be vastly inflated. The people who have higher item level are better. This makes the exact opposite of what you said true. LIke is this real life?

greys gonna grey
08/05/2017 01:59 AMPosted by Packofcrows
Run your own. I got my alt aotc in 3hrs or so of hkj.

The group finder is already plagued with groups that don't fill from people trying to do it themselves. All that does is dilute the pool. It is easier just to cheat the system if you are capable. It only doesn't work if you are so bad you get kicked, but you ultimately have nothing to lose by lying. The worst they can do is not invite you. It's the most logical choice.

Why would anyone want to join a group with a leader who doesn't have AOTC anyway?
08/05/2017 01:07 AMPosted by Wyrmreaper
Start your own group require AOTC... it's pretty simple. No one will bother too check if you have AOTC duh....

People actually do check, as no one wants to join an AOTC group when the leader doesn't have it. People don't like feeling like they are carrying or dealing with hypocrites. Anyone smart checks. The first thing I do is make sure the leader has what he is asking of others.
08/03/2017 05:39 PMPosted by Sairia
08/03/2017 02:19 AMPosted by Wariya
Should have gotten it in the first few weeks if you were planing to only pug it

INB4 : you don't like Trump you be the president
What if you switched characters because nerfs dumpstered your main?

What then?

My hunter had a blue dungeon weapon during Mop but i got in SoO becuase i had the special "Aotc" invite card on my main
Guess what happened next, Garrosh died and my hunter got her Heroic Heirloom bow. That was more than a 100 ilvl weapon jump with sockets :P

This is how ridiculous such achieves are
If you switched characters no worries you will get in these pugs groups and progress normally.
mythic argus the unmaker or no invite
08/05/2017 02:08 AMPosted by Zeldei
08/05/2017 01:07 AMPosted by Wyrmreaper
Start your own group require AOTC... it's pretty simple. No one will bother too check if you have AOTC duh....

People actually do check, as no one wants to join an AOTC group when the leader doesn't have it. People don't like feeling like they are carrying or dealing with hypocrites. Anyone smart checks. The first thing I do is make sure the leader has what he is asking of others.

Some do but most don't test it out today. Say your 9/9 mythic nh my 4/9 and this in an alt and add no carries and boom you will get a group. That's how a lot of people sell carries. No need to take my word for it, it's happening in partyfinder
08/03/2017 02:33 AMPosted by Verbatim

you failed to notice the earlier post saying that in the first couple of weeks, everyone have them. I dont because i have life to deal with.

No, they saw that. Your excuse is invalid.

"I am entitled to an invite into your group even though I have no comparable experience or gear because I actually have a life to deal with."

This isn't going to get you into anyone's raid.

1.) You're a tank
2.) Look at your il
3.) Look at OP, he's a ret pally
4.) stop typing on this forum
08/03/2017 02:23 AMPosted by Verbatim
I don't have AoTC and it takes me less than 30 seconds to get into a heroic ToS pug. It's almost like the vast majority of groups don't ask for AoTC because the vast majority of people running heroic ToS don't have AoTC yet. If you are one of the crybabies who claim pugs have absurdly high standards make your own pug with low standards and come back and tell us how many wipes goroth took okay?
I know everyone says this, but the best solution might be to find a guild. Guilds are much more laid back about it compared to random pugs.
08/03/2017 02:20 AMPosted by Othman
Edit: it seems this one line is pissing everyone whoever read this post.
Fine.. let me fix that.

"No I don't have it yet because life got in the way"

There? Happy now?

Life has been getting in the way here too... to the tune of 70 hours a week at work for the last month with 0 days off.

No time to do anything in WoW other than 30 mins of WQs each day and 6 hours of raids per week... logging in 20 mins after I get home followed by a shower and sleep.

Got my AoTC last week.

You'll get there OP. Good luck.
08/03/2017 02:43 AMPosted by Verbatim

Lying always works. Every week. Like a charm every time. Never feel bad about it, as you're an idiot if you fall for it. NEver been kicked from a group. Always complete till the group stops. You probably fall for it all the time. You just don't realize it.

Nope I check logs so terrible players like you can't get in my raid. If I can't type your name because it has special characters you are declined. If your logs are hidden you are declined. If your logs suck (as in your case) you are declined.

:D

I want to raid with you now.

T.T
08/05/2017 01:25 AMPosted by Darktalon
They need to make all raids queable like LFR. The only requirement being your item level. Issue fixed. Elitists fixed. Next problem please.

And let me guess, you are going to have the 'Vote kick" system works there right?

rofl, nothing different - people will vote kick you if you are doing trash dps, not following mechanics.. so you are going to see more complains about getting kicked out of a heroic or normal raid a lot... when it comes to LFR no one cares ppl afk auto attack it doesn't matter.

So pugs making a group or making raids queuable - its the same thing, the only good thing is that you get instant people with good item lvl + they teleport fast to the raid which makes warlocks summoning stone useless..
08/05/2017 02:02 AMPosted by Zeldei
Why would anyone want to join a group with a leader who doesn't have AOTC anyway?

How else would they get it if they have no guild - and they are casuals?

I made my group and i didn't even have AOTC - and yet 6 people there got AOTC when we killed him.

How else would you ever get AOTC if you don't kill the boss? what the actual ....