Looking for a long term guild.

Guild Recruitment
Hello, Currently new at the 110, sub rogue. Horde, via Sageras server. Trying to find a guild that's cool with newish players. I'm barely a 777 rating atm, again I'm pretty new. First time hitting 110, so yeah. I'm an adult, I have a mic, and I have a career. I'm usually on around 1730-2300 except weekends, those I have all the time in the day to do things. If you're cool with a newbie let me know, I learn fast and can adapt to most anything.
Rather than down the thread in a bunch of text, feel free to shoot me a message via battle.net - Fakade#1706. Would love to chat!

Be good, or be good at it.
We recruiting Ramp up and round out the team for heroic Tos progress and then into mythic. The team is lead by raiders that are 3/10m and currently 9/9 N 3/9 H tos. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, and raiding stopped being enjoyable and didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build are own and create a home and cultivate a community, that spans not only in this but across others as well and take in like minded individuals like your self. People who love m+ we want you as well since we do enjoy m+ and trying to pug those are starting to get out of hand. For those who just want to jump in and hang out and just want the company, well you are accepted with open arms here as well.

With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Now that the long typing is out of the way we can now switch to the bullet points.

Recruitment needs:

Range dps (high)
mage
lock
balance
hunter
shadow
ele

Melee dps (high)
rouge
fearl
enh
dk
warrior
ret

Healers (medium)
druid
palli
priest

Tank (medium)
just no dk's

Do not feel like just because your class is not on this list that you shouldn't take the time to add one of us and talk with us. classes in a roster can change and be moved around, a good player will always be a welcome addition.

For recruits please be max level and have your wep unlocked for the 10% damage.Gear really isn't that big of a deal since its not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid. For anymore information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#12360.
Knights of Paladine is family oriented guild run by a family. We welcome all players and love to have a friendship with everyone. My father runs the guild and my brother helps with recruitment. We are laid back and it does not matter what time you are on. There is no set times such as: Be here on Friday at 7:00. We would love to add you to our guild. We are on the Alliance on the Doomhammer and Baelgun servers. If you wish to chat, find me at Talantius#1739 or our Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/hRQSkkr
Sent out PM's, not sure about swapping factions though.
<Hellbound> on Thrall is a progression focused raiding guild looking for more raiders to join our team. We are a looking for raiders who enjoy a 2 night a week raiding schedule & are focused during the raid while still having fun.

Raid Schedule:
Tues / Thurs 6 – 9 pm EST (5-8 CST)

Progression:
6/9H, 9/9N ToS
Who we are looking for:

We are looking for raiders who listen to instructions, know their class, willing to improve, read/watch boss guides before raids & have a few hours during the week to revel in boss kills.

We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides, Food, Flasks, Pots & jokes. We also use Discord.

hellbound-thrall.enjin.com

Feel free to add me @ Bentz#11930 or whisper me in game on Clyte.
Hello!

<The Fish and Bread Trick> is a Christian Horde guild recently moved to the Dalaran server. We have been around since 2009 (I am the same guild leader actually) and continue to have a solid core of players. We have seen quite a few new members join in the just the past two weeks, and are looking to build up a solid raid team in the coming weeks, with the ultimate goal to be ready by 7.3.

Christians? Yep, we're mostly Christians who play World of Warcraft. Crazy-sauce I know. But you know what, we respect and love everyone who joins the guild regardless of their faiths and backgrounds, and we expect that all guild members do the same to each other. We also expect that you keep the cussing and raging out of raids by at least using that handy-dandy push-to-talk button.

We are not a Bible-verses-in-trade-chat spewing club or an attempt to convert anyone. We just enjoy playing with like-minded folks, and we help each other out as life hits us with real friendships because we think of this guild as a fellowship, not just a bunch of NPCs whom we invite to M+ runs or raids.

We are normal level raiders who intend on finishing heroic. Raid style is casual, but we check logs, and officers encourage players to get better by helping them learn their class. Noobs are welcome.

Interesting? Go to the guild website at http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com to apply. Feel free to contact me via Bnet at Junataro#1159.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

1/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

Dfguild.com/Forums
our raid spam is below but if you are looking for a place to chill out :) we take casuals.. gypsies, magicians, Bakers, alcoholics, Muppets, zombies, Eskimos, the list goes on...

(H) Frozen Doom is looking for DPS raiders! server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:30 cst (9-12:30 est). Loot: RC Loot Council progression:  7/10H
 voice coms:Discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild. We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights. realid Dalfina#1473
Checking out your sites, also won't go to alliance. ):
Mythological Knights is recruiting for raiding and anyone who is looking for a guild!

The guild is on Silverhand which also interconnects with Farstriders and Thorium Brotherhood!

We are currently building a raiding team. We are not hardcore raiders! We like to see progression and would eventually like to see Mythic.

We are currently looking for:
-Healers
-DPS
-DPS/HEALS (OS)
-TANK/HEALS (OS)
-DPS/TANK (OS)

We are looking for a few more key players and anyone who wants to come and raid! We are not by any means a hardcore raiding group. Once we have at least the min 10 people we will be raiding. We are currently looking at Friday nights from 5-7pm PST and Saturday mornings from 8-10am PST.

The Guild is a laid back fun place to be! We do different events that everyone can join in! Including but not limited to:
- All level of dungeons!
- Raids
- Guild events
~Guildie Xmas
~Thanksguildie
~ And Many more!

Guild is as drama free as we can possibly make it!

Guild Perks:
-Discord
-Guild repairs
-Rank advancements
-Very helpful guild members
If you are interested in the guild or would like to know more reply on here or simply whisper or message or send a mail to me in game Oliwalilei- Silverhand! ADD battlenet tag as well Bethany#1122