[A] 916 MW LF Late Night

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

916 MW LF a late night guild/group for 1-2 night raiding and Mythic + runs. I was an officer on a Mythic raiding guild for WOD and 3/7 Mythic EN on a 1 day 4 hour raid schedule before our guild collapsed and I took a step away from the game for about 6 months due to the birth of my son.

Available raid times I'm looking for:
Monday-Wednesday & Friday 8pm-11pm PST
Thursdays from 8:30pm to 11pm PST

I have been playing WoW since the release in 2004 and have been Mythic raiding on various teams on a shaman but I'm now playing Mistweaver monk!

Here is logs of my shaman during current content, all orange and purple parses:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/xen%C3%B5cryst#rankingmetric=hps&rankingzone=10

You can also add me on bnet tag Xenocryst#1593
Hey Xeno,

If you just want a super casual guild we might fit. We are all former hardcore raiders but have families and such now. We raid 9-11pm est wed/thursday. 7/9 heroic atm. Some people log on only for raid days, some might miss weeks for kids or show up late, that's all fine with us we just like to play.
If that is more of what you are looking for now ping me in game.

RandomCow#1928
9-11 est is to early for me, thanks tho.
Still looking for a group!
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (5/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde. Sub 10% pulls on Sassy!

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well.

Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for a tank a resto shaman, and a holy priest.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com

Our app is literally just giving us your toon's info; easy!
I'm the GM of my guild and my son is actually 7 months today.

I am the GM of Deviant (Horde). Our team has been together since December 2009 and is led by officers with the average age of ~30. We've produced a raid environment that is free of racism / politics / homophobia / etc and would like to maintain that through this recruitment process. We currently are looking to pickup 2-4 players to fill roles currently filled by under performing and backup players. Of the 2-4 roles, we do have 1 tank/heal spot open. If you are interested, I highly recommend reaching out to me directly via BNET or Discord.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Goroth to 23%***
9/9 H-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Nocturnal
Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression:1/9M 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
5/10 M Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3H ToV

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

<Nocturnal>a late night guild that has been raiding since ULD is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster.

Add Coltongrundy#1258 or Caryn#1711 for more info
Still looking and prefer to stay alliance.
Still a free agent!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

2/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com