[H] Reawaken - Selling ToS Runs and More!

Azuremyst and Staghelm
Mythic Packages:
*Full Mythic Nighthold (Gul'dan included, but no mount) 750,000
*Gul'dan (no mount) - 250,000 (Elisande Included)
*Gul'dan with Hellfire Infernal Mount - Coming Soon! Reserve your spot now!

Heroic Packages:
* Kil'jaeden kill - 250,000 (Master Loot, some loot reserved for raiders)
* Heroic ToS Full Clear - 600,000 (Master Loot, some loot reserved for raiders)

Normal
* Normal ToS (Master Loot) Full Clear - 250,000

*With the exception of a few warforged or socketed items, gear is included!

*All sales are scheduled 9:00 - 11:00 EST Wednesday

*25% nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your spot
100% of the payment is due before the run

Contact Willow#1693 for more information!
Please update when you are selling mounts.
Just curious, is this part of the original Reawaken with Myamy and all those others?
09/04/2017 12:35 PMPosted by Soulshifter
Just curious, is this part of the original Reawaken with Myamy and all those others?

LOL! oh my sweet summer child. No. :( Not even close. Unfortunately this is just a masquerade of the guild and its name. It's befuddling that this group chose to play as RA.
Skilled guild I'll say, but good luck with those prices.
You'd have much more luck on a high-pop PVE realm.
09/06/2017 09:56 PMPosted by Qt
Skilled guild I'll say, but good luck with those prices.
You'd have much more luck on a high-pop PVE realm.

haha
Solid group. Been running with these guys a few times now. Great prices and quick! Best deals around, have you seen other guilds that run TOS? Nobody beats these guys on price and service. Shoutout to the guys who live in Florida, hope all is well. Willow great raid calling.
"TLDR" Of the situation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaXSXRmGXXo
09/13/2017 08:49 PMPosted by Grey
Solid group. Been running with these guys a few times now. Great prices and quick! Best deals around, have you seen other guilds that run TOS? Nobody beats these guys on price and service. Shoutout to the guys who live in Florida, hope all is well. Willow great raid calling.

Thank you for the nice feedback! I am happy to hear you were pleased with your run.

To the other post here questioning our skill or the name we play under maybe you just need a little music from me to all of you! I hope it makes you feel a bit better inside!
Much <3
Willow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
09/18/2017 04:25 PMPosted by Willowgrace
09/13/2017 08:49 PMPosted by Grey

Thank you for the nice feedback! I am happy to hear you were pleased with your run.

To the other post here questioning our skill or the name we play under maybe you just need a little music from me to all of you! I hope it makes you feel a bit better inside!
Much <3
Willow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

Willow, how are you so classy?? Upvoted.