[A] LFG 906 3 spec druid

Guild Recruitment
currently looking for a casual/semi casual guild on the alliance side that raids tues and thursday starting around 7 central or later. willing to server transfer after i get a feel for the group. i have 3 viable specs for raiding, gaurdian resto and boomkin all are right around 906-914 ilvl. im willing to do whichever role but prefer tanking or healing. i used to be MS resto and dont have any of my logs but i consistently parsed around 60-80% for normal fights. and RDPS i can do around 700k dps (missing a trinket and some itemized gear) and tanking is tanking i know how mitigation works.
My current experience is 8/9N killed but i understand most fights into heroic as i like to research and read up on wow related topics.
looking for a fun laidback group of people who can joke around while still progressing in the game without the hardcore mentality
Currently looking to add dps and heals to our raid team. Depending on you're availability and in game interests feel free to check us out

Children of the Well (7/9 Heroic TOS) is currently looking for active raiders to progress through heroic Tomb of Sargeras. We have no plans on tackling mythic, however if we get bored before new content it may happen. Our goal is to have a core of 20-25 active raiders in order to always have a full group when RL issues come up.

Currently seeking;
Melee DPS: Rogue/Monk/Shaman
Ranged: Elemental Shaman
Healer: Resto Shaman/Mistweaver Monk

In spite of our preferences, we're open to players with skill and patience. Firm believers that people should play the class they prefer, instead prioritizing personality and ability to do mechanics. We're willing to teach and help gear in the event of lack of experience/ilvl, and our philosophy is that we don't recruit for a bench.

Our raid times are:

Tuesday and Thursdays 6 to 9 PM server. Progression raiding, Heroic ToS

Sundays is our alt casual run Normal ToS in the same time frame

Outside of raids, we have an active community with Guild events and Mythics pluses running most off night. We are not much of a PvP guild, but we do have a couple of players who do take part.

Feel free to contact via battlenet SilchasRuin#1466 or Discord Silch#5640
Hi Adelastree,

After reading your post, I think that Free Reign (A)- Tanaris would be a good fit for you. We are a friendly, semi-hardcore raiding guild. 4 hours of weekly raiding lead to focused, motivated runs while still allowing time for RL, or other in-game content. Two raid groups allow members to play at their own level, while running their alts on the off days.

Raids: 9/9 H ToS & 3/9H ToS, 4/10M NH
Th/M: 7pm - 9pm CST (2 raid groups)
W/Sat: 7pm – 9pm CST (Casual/Alt)

All are welcome to join the guild on a trial basis, but for placement on our raid teams please contact Drathen#1342 or Justintuck#1424 in game to set up a trial raid. I hope to hear from you soon.

Drathen#1342
Justintuck#1424
Sargeras[A] Pledge of Insanity

About us

Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our progression is :
Tier 19 : 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M
Tier 20 : 9/9N, 9/9H

Raid time

Tuesday/Thursday 6PM to 9PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: Invisy#1645, gray#1121, andrew#1627, mat#11420 or Roxuos#1790

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Helloooooo Adelastree,

<IMMORTALS> is a 9/9H guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night raiding on Wednesdays and Sundays for alts / other members that may still need gear. That means you can gear up in our heroic runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
<Exo> is a recently transferred guild from Dragonblight to Stormrage. We are a guild full of experienced raiders always looking to expand our roster.

We are not a world first guild nor do we aim to be. Our primary goal is to have fun, however this means on progressions nights we do expect you to show up, put on your serious face, and kill some ****. We are a guild of grown-ups with jobs, families and other interests. Which means that unless it is a raid night and/or new content is available, you may often log in to crickets or find us in discord playing other games.

Currently we are 9/9H in Tomb of Sargeras and just starting to push Mythic and fill out our 20 man roster.

We raid 3 nights a week Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:30-12:30 ST. The Monday raids are generally optional farm/alt nights (Normal/Heroic) with Tuesday/Wednesday being mandatory progression nights.

We are in need of one healer and competent DPS. Performance and skill will be looked at above gear, experience or class.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining or trialing with us please leave a reply or add Java#1849, Pasha#1800 or Bushido#1988 on bnet to apply.
Hello! <Expire> is a newer guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently working on Avatar (2.1%) while trying to pick up our numbers for Mythic content.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If you are interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or add me on discord at Only Halide#4942.
Forsaken Spirits
Est. 2005 | US-Bloodhoof
http://forsakenspirits.com/

About Us:
We are an older, established guild that originally formed back in 2005, shortly after the launch of WoW. At our core we're a fairly tight group of friends and family that have grown together with the game over the years. Many of us have come and gone, taken breaks, and then returned with each new expansion. Most of us are in our late 20's and up. If you're familiar with Bloodhoof history, some of us are former Dark Twilight, Dark Nemesis, and Fury of War members. We are not super hardcore or super casual, but we are serious about clearing content and having fun together.

Recruitment:
Any & All Talented Players Welcome!

All we ask is that you must be familiar with raiding and the usual: come prepared, know the fights, know your role, and try your best. In other words, you must be able to carry your own weight or at least know when to ask for help.

If you're interested please stop by our site and fill out an application, reply here, or contact any of us below in-game. We look forward to hearing from you!

Current Progression: ToS 7/9H
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bloodhoof/Forsaken+Spirits

Raid Times:
Tue-Thu-Sun 7:30p to 10:30p Eastern Time

Discord:
http://discord.forsakenspirits.com/

Contacts:
Krayolá-Duskwood (Krayola#1960)
Alarius-Bloodhoof (Cutsman#1722)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

1/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com