Finding a Dungeon Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a very active guild who focus's on dungeons and leveling. I like to interact more so the guild must have discord or someway to chat together using vocals and, in general Im looking for a good group of people who really want to play.
Knights of Paladine on the DoomHammer server does dungeons every day together, and quests. We do have a discord server, and are a great group of people who love playing WoW. We have everything you just asked for. Contact me here, or I will check back to this post later.
Proxemus#1602
Ill stay in contact with you because your guild sounds like exactly what im looking for!
Awesome!
THIS GUILD - KNIGHTS OF PALADINE, SUCKS MAJORILY BIGTIME! THEY KICKED ME AND MY FRIEND OUT OF THE GUILD AND OF THEIR DISCORD CHAT LESS THAN 24 HOURS! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! WE WERE LOOKING FOR A FRIENDLY AND SOCIAL GUILD! THEY ARE NOT LAID BACK! THE GUILD LEADER'S SON - HEETOR AKA TALANTIUS IS ON A POWER TRIP. IF HE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY IN THE GUILD FOR YOU SPEAKING YOUR MIND IN A GOOD WAY; HE WILL REMOVE YOU AND BAN YOU FROM DISCORD CHAT FOR NO DAMN REASON WHATSOEVER!

I CAME OVER TO THIS GUILD TO HELP HIM AND HIS GUILD OUT AND ALL I DID WAS SPEAK MY MIND AND SAY THAT THEIR GUILD BANK TABS SHOULD BE VIEWABLE TO ALL MEMBERS REGARDLESS OF RANKS. IT'S ONE THING TO VIEW STUFF IN THE GUILD BANK TABS. IT'S ANOTHER TO TAKE THINGS WITHOUT ASKING. THEY DIDN'T EVEN OFFER TO HELP ME AND MY BUDDY OUT STARTING OUR NEW TOONS!

AND I TOLD TALANTIUS THAT IF I LIKED HIS GUILD I WOULD BRING OVER MY 110 PALLY AND 110 FROST MAGE. BOTH GEARED OVER ILVL 670.

DON'T GIVE THIS GUY THE TIME OR DAY TO ASK ABOUT HIS GUILD. PLEASE DON'T JOIN HIS MESSED UP CRUMMY GUILD! YOU WILL SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF HEADACHES.
Hey Herlai!

<Savage Gaming> is a laid back, cross-realm, day-raiding alliance guild seeking a few dps for our core team.

We raid Wednesdays 3pm to 6pm eastern (midday to 3pm west coast) and will push through heroic before dabbling in mythic. We also run weekend mythic plus pushing teams and will be up to all kinds of things throughout the week. The in-game guild is based on Stormrage, transfer not 100% required if you don't want the guild repairs and free goodies provided.

Hope to talk soon, message me here and/or add my btag Hellmar#21436
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767646774
Hellmar I will definitely consider your guild.
08/11/2018 12:40 AMPosted by Spikepower
Hellmar I will definitely consider your guild.

Spike, add my btag Hellmar#21436 and let's talk :)