Mark of Prey Trading Thread #1

Achievements
Us-Neutral: I have 14 Horde 110 & 1 Alliance 110 willing to trade kill. Keep in mind debuff timer stop rolling when you're log off unfortunately with the exception of a server reset happening, so you'll need to take at least 10min each day per toon in-game to get rid of the debuff. Wanting to do this least once per day so if you have alliance toons we can use my alliance toon to bring them over to the server or vice versa. We'll be doing this next to a spirit healers in one of the PvP and/or Falcosaur WQ zone. Btag is DarkHermes#1169 if interested. (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ

Talon's Vengeance is a "hidden" faction, with no associated Achievement or Feat of Strength, and no permanent titles. The one reason to grind reputation with this faction is for the Ivory Hawkstrider mount, available at Exalted reputation. This mount is essentially a less armored version of the Swift White Hawkstrider which drops from Kael'thas Sunstrider in Magisters' Terrace (a Burning Crusade dungeon) on Heroic difficulty.

Accessing the Faction
To access this faction, first you must complete one of the four questlines granted by your falcosaur pets - Direbeak Hatchling, Bloodgazer Hatchling, Sharptalon Hatchling, or Snowfeather Hatchling. Only one of the questlines must be completed to gain access to Talon's Vengeance, but it is likely you will want to complete all four questlines anyway as they each grant a mount on completion.

After having completed a questline and obtaining the mount, you must summon said mount in front of Aviana at [32.24, 66.86] in Highmountain. For those without coordinates, she can be found at Sylvan Falls, due east and across the water from the Sylvan Falls flight point (northwest of Riverbend on the map).

Once you have summoned your mount and spoken to Aviana, she will have a number of dialogue prompts that you must click through. After you have selected "I will be the talons of vengeance", you unlock access to the Talon's Vengeance Quartermaster - Trinket, a raven that is sitting on the large statue of the archer near Aviana.

After this point, you will have continued access to Trinket, regardless of what mount you use thereafter or what reputation you are with the faction.

This makes this mount mostly sought after for completists and/or mount collectors.Reputation with Talon's Vengeance is only obtained by farming and using Mark of Prey, which grants 100 reputation per mark.

Note that Mark of Prey is not a currency, and takes up bag space - it stacks to 20. These marks have NO USE after getting to 999/1000 Exalted with Talon's Vengeance. *No Paragon caches*

Below is a table of how many marks it takes to get through each reputation level, broken down by the reputation buffs (if any) you have. The assumption is that you are starting at the very beginning of each reputation level.
TOTAL
Revered
Honored
Friendly
Neutral
Reputation buff
0% 5% 10% 15% 20%
30 29 28 27 25
60 58 55 53 50
120 115 110 105 100
210 200 191 183 175
420 400 382 366 350
Mark of Prey
*EDIT
I have 12 Alliance and one Horde (level 106 - can level if I need to) that I would be willing to trade!
08/16/2017 10:09 PMPosted by Sinin
I have 12 Alliance and one Horde (level 106 - can level if I need to) that I would be willing to trade!
Sound good add my btag we'll start making plan for it. (:
I'm interested, have 5 Hordes at 110. (6 soon)
Am also interested. I have 12 Horde chars at 110. Preposition#1167
I am interested to if anyone needs a partner still, Endy#1378. I have 7 horde.
I have updated the topic title so everyone can be encourage to use this thread & have one free session I can do in the afternoon around 1p.m. central time, my evening session is taken at the moment.

08/19/2017 07:25 PMPosted by Preposition
Am also interested. I have 12 Horde chars at 110. Preposition#1167
I have sent you a btag request if you haven't found a trading partner yet I know a few on my btag that would be willing to work with you if you ain't free to do so with me. Otherwise we can do a session in the afternoon. (:
I would love to as well Shortgrace#1452 is my bnet if ur still interested in doing it
same! i have 8 hordes at 110. I dislike PvP but i love my mounts. this would be awesome! LightScythe#1758
Hello, I am very keen to join in. I have 9 alliance characters at 110 that are very willing to be traded for kills. #Rafte11963 is my btag, hopefully we can chat soon.
I have everyone btag down on a list & I'll try to get you all a partner set up. My afternoon session is sometime free , but my evening session is taken so for those that I can't help I'll do what I can to get you sorted out if you haven't found one yet. (:
I have 6 Alliance characters I can trade.

Xerthos#1769
I have 7 Horde characters available, please add xRainy#1106
Hi guys! i want join too, i have 5 horde toons! please add me Cleisz#1885
I'm interested too, i only have my Alliance main, add me! Aguila#1267
I am very interested. 2-3 alliance toons & 4 horde toons that can be used. Add me Drgnrdnck#1537
Add me Cytoxin#11266 I have 6 horde 110s
Got everyone set up that would communicate with a trading partner & now I'm searching for an evening session partner as my last one is now finish with her grind. :)
Just wondering, is this safe to do ? And not against the ToS/ToU in any way ? Since it envolves Trading kills.

Cause i have a confirmed response from a GM that clearly states such trades are against the ToS or ToU back from the WoD Gladiators Sanctuary.

Thanks <3
09/05/2017 01:54 AMPosted by Vespula
Just wondering, is this safe to do ? And not against the ToS/ToU in any way ? Since it envolves Trading kills.

Cause i have a confirmed response from a GM that clearly states such trades are against the ToS or ToU back from the WoD Gladiators Sanctuary.

Thanks <3
It's not win trading if that what you mean, it just helping other get reps behind a gated PvP faction when many don't desire PvP. If it was I figure they say something by now as I posted this link in secret finding , <3 achievements and Wowhead discord where many blues had a chance to see it.