Christian Guild

Aerie Peak
I'm looking to start a christian guild on Aerie Peak. Let me know if ur interested.
Hey man, found your post via searching "Christian". I run a Horde Christian guild on Dalaran called <The Fish and Bread Trick>. We've been around since 2009. We're not a humongous guild, but we have a solid core of players that enjoy raiding and doing mythic+. Our website is http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com. Our Discord link is on our website if you want to jump on and say howdy.

Also, just to let you know, there are several other Christian guilds in existence.

Narrow Path on Thunderhorn [A]
Their Horde guild "The Narrow Path" on Thunderhorn [H]
By His Stripes on Thunderhorn [A]
Day Spring on Dalaran [A]
IXOYE on Medivh [A]
Soldiers of the Cross on Anvilmar [A]

Just an idea to join these fellowships if you can't make it happen on Aerie Peak. Best of luck!
christianity in a game... where killing people and being rewarded is exalted....... also demons and witchcraft are part of your alliance...... makes sense.....
11/19/2017 09:06 PMPosted by Exile
christianity in a game... where killing people and being rewarded is exalted.......

There's a challenge: level a toon without killing anything or healing "mass murderers".
Junataro --- I'm looking for a Christian guild, what would I need to do to join your guild? My email is rick.mcclendon@gmail.com
Junataro,
I'm having trouble getting to your site and accessing your recruitment link. It might be a site maintenance thing. Regardless, I have read the FAQ and would like to join and see what you are all about. If you have other means please let me know.

(edit 1)
The site is up and running and the application went through just fine. No worries.
lol
def Interested
08/09/2017 07:35 PMPosted by Junataro
Hey man, found your post via searching "Christian". I run a Horde Christian guild on Dalaran called <The Fish and Bread Trick>. We've been around since 2009. We're not a humongous guild, but we have a solid core of players that enjoy raiding and doing mythic+. Our website is http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com. Our Discord link is on our website if you want to jump on and say howdy.

Also, just to let you know, there are several other Christian guilds in existence.

Narrow Path on Thunderhorn [A]
Their Horde guild "The Narrow Path" on Thunderhorn [H]
By His Stripes on Thunderhorn [A]
Day Spring on Dalaran [A]
IXOYE on Medivh [A]
Soldiers of the Cross on Anvilmar [A]

Just an idea to join these fellowships if you can't make it happen on Aerie Peak. Best of luck!

Have you heard of any Christian guilds on Caelestrasz or Nagrand?
christianity in a game... where killing people and being rewarded is exalted....... also demons and witchcraft are part of your alliance...... makes sense.....

Have you actually read the Bible my friend? If you think WoW is full of demonology and death the Bible will curl your toes.

Sounds like the Templar to me. Sign me up!