Lonely

Guild Recruitment
[A] Malorne. Looking for a mature guild that loves to just be social before anything. I love everything about this game. Raids, dungeons, arenas, Bgs, transmog hunting, AP grinding, anything. Looking for a family type guild, where we can talk about life, the future, work, our goals, and anything. I have experience in all aspects of the game (that I can think of).
I have mutiple alts/characters. Not sure who my main is honestly.
Looking for a home! Thanks
Possibly willing to faction change.
I wish you were on our server! Working on our guild recruitment post now, but you would be a great fit.

Goodluck finding your guild!
Not sure what you're availability and interests are but we are currently looking to add a few players to our raid team.

Children of the Well (7/9 Heroic TOS) is currently looking for active raiders to progress through heroic Tomb of Sargeras. We have no plans on tackling mythic, however if we get bored before new content it may happen. Our goal is to have a core of 20-25 active raiders in order to always have a full group when RL issues come up.

Currently seeking;
Melee DPS: Rogue/Monk/Shaman
Ranged: Elemental Shaman
Healer: Resto Shaman/Mistweaver Monk

In spite of our preferences, we're open to players with skill and patience. Firm believers that people should play the class they prefer, instead prioritizing personality and ability to do mechanics. We're willing to teach and help gear in the event of lack of experience/ilvl, and our philosophy is that we don't recruit for a bench.

Our raid times are:

Tuesday and Thursdays 6 to 9 PM server. Progression raiding, Heroic ToS

Sundays is our alt casual run Normal ToS in the same time frame

Outside of raids, we have an active community with Guild events and Mythics pluses running most off night. We are not much of a PvP guild, but we do have a couple of players who do take part.

Feel free to contact via battlenet SilchasRuin#1466 or Discord Silch#5640
If your willing to change to horde we could be a great guild for you. We have family and friends in the guild and we are very very social and active. We do also raid. Message me on Bnet finkette#1211 if you want to know more.

this is my 'official' blurb lol i'll just leave this here.

My guild is very active in everything including raid. Here's our info. Please send a message if you have any questions and your welcome to come hang out with us before you commit to a server change if you want.

Crimson Moon is a Horde guild on Medivh server. We are a very active group running mythic pluses, raiding, questing, gearing members, and PVPing at any given time daily. We have a discord channel that is also very active.

The goal of this guild and raid team is to have fun. Anyone that would be considered for joining must understand that we are not a progression minded guild. We will not lose our heads if someone can’t make raid because of life. We enter every raid without expectation. While we do down bosses we also wipe and we laugh at each other and try again. This is not a group were perfection is expected and anyone that pushes it won’t be tolerated. If you are looking for a progression minded guild we are not for you. If you are looking for something fun with most manner of trolling then we should talk.

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers.

Classes we are looking for include:
Balance Druid
Hunter
Warlock
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid

We will consider all classes but ranged classes will be chosen over melee.

1. Times available & time zone: Raid times are Wed/Sun 7:30pm -11pm EST
2. Server preference: Medivh
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual
5. Current progression/experience: The core group of raiders and officers are experienced progression raiders that wanted to raid without stress. We have a great group that works very well together and we have fun. We are currently 3/9H as a guild.
7. Contact info: finkette#1211 battlenet (let me know you are responding to this post)
Kyliana#9181 Discord
Knights of Paladine is a very friendly, family oriented guild looking to meet new people, and start new friendships. To start things off, this is my post from earlier that gives a run down on our guild https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758446194#post-1. If you have any questions, you can best reach me at Proxemus#1602. Jett, I really think you'd be a good fit, I look forward to talking to you in the future. Good luck, and happy gaming =)