Power Word: Are we almost there?

Priest
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
09/09/2017 05:02 PMPosted by Vixie
Nix: where are those eggs hiding?

They come off the cat rares. They're a nearly 100% drop and are not unique, so you can have several at once, I guess.
Okies.

Off to look for cat rares. After I make dinner.
It's the because the panthera are not cats, but are actually closer to Azeroth reptiles and they lay eggs which gets fertilized with the fel energy from Argus and therefore there are no male panthera so you're all slaughtering innocent women and children.

Source: am draenei
Makes sense, honestly. After all, draenei undergo a life cycle similar to that of some insects in which they lay eggs in the ground, which take 18 years to hatch. After hatching, they tunnel their way out and find a host to infect, forming a parasitic attachment. Eventually they grow large enough that they eat their way out of the host, at which point they form a chrysalis and undergo their final metamorphosis to their recognizable state. This is a closely guarded secret, as their allies would rather reasonably be horrified to find out about it, and any incidents involving the infection of another member of the Alliance are quickly covered up by Velen's lackeys.
I got one egg. My mage went and killed the cat but no egg drop. Got jipped. Someone said you can have more than one so it's not a one-per-account thing.

Is it only one manta ray mount? Pink for Horde and Blue for Alliance?

Also, finally found a damn pebble. Can mail it around to the other chars so they can all have Dog in new Dalaran.
09/10/2017 08:08 PMPosted by Vixie

wat

There are four mounts, two pets, and a trash item meant to keep you farming eggs.
09/11/2017 05:15 AMPosted by Nixxea
09/10/2017 08:08 PMPosted by Vixie

wat

There are four mounts, two pets, and a trash item meant to keep you farming eggs.

Dammit.

Is it only that one cat rare in Krokun?

(you are now my wowhead, Nix)
09/11/2017 12:12 PMPosted by Vixie
Dammit.

Is it only that one cat rare in Krokun?

I don't even know where they all are. So far I found Varga in Antoran Wastes in that cave in the lava trench, Nauosa or something stupid in that wooded area in the NE of Krokuun, and some other stupid cat in the eastern part of the void area in Mac'Aree.

I have two eggs on my DK at the moment and so far I've hatched one mount and one pet, but I want more mounts. I need 14 to hit 300.
When you get exalted you can buy 4 or 6 mounts. I need like 23 so a long way to go.

Okay, more cat hunting.
Exalted is a long way off, especially because I haven't stuck to one character for more than a few weeks since I came back.

wtb commendations for all reps

I can't even work on the stupid emissary cache mounts since I'd have to play my warlock for that.
Locus Walker pisses me off. This is everything Shadow should be other than the lack of Shadowform.
So you can only have one egg at a time? Killed Naroua cat again and no eggies.
09/12/2017 04:03 PMPosted by Vixie
So you can only have one egg at a time? Killed Naroua cat again and no eggies.

Like I said, it's not a 100% chance. I have two in my inventory right now.
Okay, will camp the other spawns then.
Decorating my game room, thoughts on my choice of Fine Art in poster form that costs less then a tank of gas

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/714AgRW2FjL._SL1001_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712--fcDBzL._SL1001_.jpg
I build a tablesaw. And a rip fence. And a crosscut sled. And I have a bandsaw.

And I turned 30 recently.

That's what's been going on in my life, haven't been here in awhile. Hi guys.
09/12/2017 10:26 PMPosted by Schwy
Decorating my game room, thoughts on my choice of Fine Art in poster form that costs less then a tank of gas

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/714AgRW2FjL._SL1001_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/712--fcDBzL._SL1001_.jpg

Neither are really my style, but the night sky looks nicer than the other one I think.

09/13/2017 05:20 AMPosted by Theyas
I build a tablesaw. And a rip fence. And a crosscut sled. And I have a bandsaw.

And I turned 30 recently.

How does it feel to be a literal dinosaur?
Anybody else lock their talent choices for disc based solely on balancing light and shadow? I couldn't pick purge the wicked or PW solace because it would be too many light spells, until they added the shadow penance glyph.
Do we get all the things for the relics later when we're at artifact level 3489673876?

Cuz I want them all.
09/13/2017 11:41 AMPosted by Vixie
Do we get all the things for the relics later when we're at artifact level 3489673876?

Cuz I want them all.

The tier 2 talents unlock at AP level 60/63/66 and the tier 3 talents at AP level 69/72/75.