<Wumbology> 4/11M T/W 7:15-11

Burning Blade, Lightning's Blade, and Onyxia
Hello Burning Blade, Lightning's Blade, & Onyxia!

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M
Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N | 11/11H | 4/11M

Recruitment:
• Holy Paladin
• Shadow Priest
• Mage
• Warlock

Other classes interested should feel free to apply.

Activities Outside of Raid Night:
When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Destiny 2, Ark Survival, PUBG, and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting.

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wumbology
Bump. We also need some other healers too :D
Preferably the RDruid Hpriest MW variety
Hi, I have been thinking about transferring to Bruning Blade and I'm also looking for a guild at the same time :D
I have done Heroic ToS on my other characters don't worry.
Bump still looking for resto druids, moon chickens, and priests!
Still recruiting and looking for resto druids, priests, and solid damage dealers.
Our message has been tweaked a bit due to our healing spots being quickly filled. :) Looking for some solid dps players who are able to commit full time. Need a dps druid, dps dk, windwalker monk, mage, & spriest. Pst me in-game or add Littlelion#1868 for more info.
Sisters is down! Going to be finishing up Host progression for 5/9M. Looking for a feral / balance druid with a strong resto offspec to round out our roster. Other classes should feel free to apply!
Recruiting dps for our core raiding group! :)
We need some cloth wearing ranged dps! :) Would love to have 3 to 4 more players for our core raiding group! :)
Once again still recruiting! We are looking for warlocks, shadow priests, memekins, and more! Anyone else interested in just gaming it up is also welcome to join! :)
We are still recruiting more core raiders to join our mythic raiding team. :)

Please message any of the officers: Hoboedd, Befilement, Parsilian, Quesadila, Higginz, Jonzar, or Littlelion in-game for more information about Wumbology and recruitment!
MW i945 - I also have a Resto/Holypld - but mostly i play my MW.

Feel free to shoot me a msg, - wednesday would be the day i raid the most - as i teach tuesdays.
Still looking for core people to join our raid group! :) Feel free to whisper a Wumbology officer in game for a invite or to learn more about our guild. Also, updated recruitment needs.
[Bump]

LF Healers and DPS to fill our spots.

PST - Hoboedd-BurningBlade for more info!
Bump

PST - Hoboedd - Burning Blade for more info.
Mage here, 935 iLevel. Looking primarily for rbgs but would be game to raid.

Long time legacy player - played vanilla, bc, wotlk. Skipped from cata to 7.3.5 but am quick learner. Have experience in bgs, pvp'd with high warlord group in vanilla, hit 1900 in 3s in wotlk.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Comfortable on all 3 specs, all 3 are around 935.