915 H Priest & 916 MW Monk

Proudmoore
Hello! Me and my wife are looking for a new guild as the last one seems to have died :-( . We normally raid 3 or 4 times a week in the evenings and on the weekends. We're not hard core but we've both been playing since vanilla and love the game. We are looking for a guild that can take us both and let us raid together. As neither one of us are anything special we can start with a new raid team if necessary. I don't mind running regular nighthold to get an alt team geared up if that's what it takes but anything sexual is my hard limit. Sorry guys.

Both of us are really active and play for a few hours a day. That artifact power grind is a beast this xpac. We've seen 5 or 6 fights in heroic ToS and have everything but Kil'Jaden on farm for normal. We are currently 8/9 Regular ToS and 3/9 heroic. We both completely understand the mechanics of the newest content and would love to progress on into mythic.

The wife's toon is Odobennus in case you want to look her up on the interwebs. She's kind of a !@#$% but we've been married 17 years next Saturday so I kind of have to take her with me... FML. Uh Oh, gotta go before she sees this post.

Thanks for reading!
Hi Tookey! It sounds like our guild might be a good fit for you and your wife :) Excuse the copy and paste below, it's just the most efficient way to get the most information to you:

Come join us! We're a casual, adult guild that also happens to raid. If you enjoy a friendly, social atmosphere and are looking for your forever home, you should totally check us out!

We are actively recruiting, and no, you don't have to be a raider. And no, we don't require that you raid every night with us to be able to join raids. We understand that you have a real life too! All we ask is that you abide by our charter, be at least 18 and have fun!

For those of you who are looking to raid, we have 2 raid teams that raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 server with an optional 3rd hour on Fri and Sat. Progress: EN 7/7 N, 7/7 H 3/7 M; TOV 3/3 N 3/3 H; NH 10/10 N 10/10 H 1/10 M.

Tomb of Sargeras is OPEN! We're 9/9 N, 7/9 H! Come join the progression fun!

(Mythic is not part of our progression goals, but something we do for fun when the sun and moon align and we have the composition and time to attempt it. :D )

On Sun we run an "alt" raid for NH Heroic/ToS Normal at 4 server with a combination of main raiders, main raiders on alts, and anyone else that would like to come join in the fun!

M+'s are run on a regular basis, with a group effort to get as many people as possible at least a 10 for the week.

PvP on Thursdays!

Guild Events held twice a month!

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 15 years! Check us out at http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums. Simply register, explore our site, and if you are ready, post an application on our Warcraft forums.

Other places to check out our community:
Twitch - twitch.tv/grievance
FaceBook - facebook.com/WorldOfGrievance
Twitter - twitter.com/GrievanceGaming

If you have any questions, send me a tell or message or do a /who Grievance in game and any member can help direct you to an officer.

Hope to see you in guild soon!
Hello Tookey and Odobennus,

After reading your post, there may be a pretty cool opportunity for both of you and my guild coming up this week. My guild is in the process of transferring our core raid team to Proudmoore from a "dying" server. Our progression is very much in line with yours. We are 9/9N and 3/9H ToS. Our raid team is a group of really nice people that I would consider casually focused. We have a husband and wife team that is part of our core, so there are some neat similarities with your situation and ours. It seems like we could be a potential good fit together. Please reply here or catch me in game and we can chat more.
Hello Tookey, our guild <Resonance> is currently 9/9N & 3/9H. We are looking for 2 healers to fit into our raid team at the moment. It sounds like you two would make a great fit with us. We are a small core of skilled players, with all kinds of raiding exp even at mythic difficulty. We are a laid back group and like to blast through content while having fun. Our current raid days and times are: Tuesday & Thursday 6-9PM Server Time. If this interests you I hope to hear back from you, DonJuan#1236.
Experience Tranquility is looking for more skilled players to fill our main roster to continue in Heroic progression, and start on mythic raiding. We are a tight-knit group of competitive, relaxed long term gamers, just looking to progress. We are not a casual guild but a semi-hardcore raiding and mythic+ guild. Most of us have been playing WoW since the very beginning and hope to continue to progress at a steady pace before the next major patch.

What we need:
Healers; We would prefer a holy paladin with a DPS offspec, as well as a resto druid or MW monk.
DPS; Preferably we would like to recruit some 3 RDPS and 2 melee DPS

What we are offering:
Raid times starting at 10 to raid time. 6-9 PST or 9-12 EST on Wednesday/Thrusday.
Organized, clear and efficient raid leading and group activities. We want people to be prepared going into a raid, but still have a clear guide to help them through all our progression.
Access to consumables, advice, resources to have an overall better guild and member experience. Everyone can contribute or use our materials to have us all ready for raid.
Having fun and good laughs. The main group is comedic, personable and witty and we tend to have hours of laughter while being able to focus and kill a progression boss.

Guild System:
Loot will be performance and attendance based, distributed by loot council once we begin with a full roster. If you show up, do great numbers, and are active other than raid days, you will get loot. If your attendance and mechanics are good, we will help you improve your damage and consider you even more for loot.
Trial period is 4 raid nights, after you are promoted to a member who will have access to guild resources, and invited to raid every time.
Come prepared, knowing the fights, gear ready and consumables on you. If we see you put effort in, you are guaranteed a spot in raids, mythics, and any other things we join.

Our current progression is 6/9 Heroic, and with a full roster, we are fully capable of achieving 9/9H within the month. All our players are devoted to improving themselves, and lending a helping hand to those who need it. If you are interested in joining or would like more information please contact BillCake#1495
Hey there if you're both open to running cross server (we can work with that if you prefer not to transfer) we are currently looking to replace a few healers that left for RL reasons. Silverhand has the same time zone as Proudmoore, PST. Below is our guild info.

Children of the Well (7/9 Heroic TOS) is currently looking for active raiders to progress through heroic Tomb of Sargeras. We have no plans on tackling mythic, however if we get bored before new content it may happen. Our goal is to have a core of 20-25 active raiders in order to always have a full group when RL issues come up.

Currently seeking;
Melee DPS: Rogue/Monk/Shaman
Ranged: Elemental Shaman
Healer: Resto Shaman/Mistweaver Monk

In spite of our preferences, we're open to players with skill and patience. Firm believers that people should play the class they prefer, instead prioritizing personality and ability to do mechanics. We're willing to teach and help gear in the event of lack of experience/ilvl, and our philosophy is that we don't recruit for a bench.

Our raid times are:

Tuesday and Thursdays 6 to 9 PM server. Progression raiding, Heroic ToS

Sundays is our alt casual run Normal ToS in the same time frame

Outside of raids, we have an active community with Guild events and Mythics pluses running most off night. We are not much of a PvP guild, but we do have a couple of players who do take part.

Feel free to contact via battlenet SilchasRuin#1466 or Discord Silch#5640