Overpowerd, yeah right!

Warrior
I recently knocked the dust off my warrior and got him to item level 870 , I've never died so much in my life . they might be amazing in PVP with a pocket healer , but in a PVE world enviorment , they get rolled all day long or at least i did .
Unless blizzard introduces a some sort of sufficient healing , hes going back on the shelf
If you love the class , I'm extremely happy for you , but personally,,,not my cup of tea
Eh once you cross 900 it's not bad.

Idk what spec you're playing but fury has some decent healing. Idk about arms.
Prot shouldn't give you problems
Arms is top dps for a reason..

If you are dying, it sounds like a case of git gud
Your Ilvl is still a little low to be in the comfort zone for solo pve. It does get much better. As someone else said at 900 everything just falls over as arms and fury.
I'm not even i800 and I have zero issues surviving as my Fury.

Sounds like you need to talent for world content better.
You might need to learn the class, you know?
Learning to play the class is pretty important as the guy above me said, you can't just pull a bunch of mobs at once and hope to kill them without dying if you don't know what you're doing.

The zone you're doing the content in matters too, if you're in the Broken Shore the mobs are going to be rougher. If you're in Argus, it's going to be even rougher for you.

870 is fine for pre-Broken Shore content in the sense that you usually can power through mostly everything with ease. It's kind of curious to see you at that level given the amount of free 880+ gear you get from world quests, Unsullied tokens, and Relinquished gear though.
dieing is part of bobos game plan don't understand it ween ppl think its bad to die its part of it and u better lern how to ride it if u wish to be pro
Are you doing argus on a 870?
Quest as protection.
I ve just transitioned from struggle to a breeze. Packs of argus dudes with 5 million just die. Its quite surprising and im not much chop, only 872.

Not sure what spec you are but arms is decidedly easier than arms imho, and far more satisfying with sweeping strikes.

2nd wind is also super nice inopen world. I pvp more though...15k kills to 250,000 aaaaaaaaah
Get a little more gear and stock up on ap. Your artifact will give you 2 self heals which are not amazing or op or anything like that. But its more than enough to solo nearly any mob. Also ok if you have defensive stance but that is an amazing ability.
Eh? My warrior is the most self sufficient class for me other than maybe demonic specced DH. /shrug
Not sure what spec you are but arms is decidedly easier than arms imhoh

Wait a minute...
Warrior get amazing self efficiency after get legendary wrists on top of the healing ms chance proc
Sorry but I had zero issues as DPS (either Fury or Arms) with survivability. I just specced some talents with self sustaining in mind and when I reached a comfortable ilvl with weapon and gear I specced full damage. It's just about learning the class.
While levelling I went from fury to arms and would get pretty low. When I did invasions, I would just die. After getting to 110, and maxing my ap, I finally have self-healing other than victory rush. At least with Fury you get bloodthirst while levelling, and prot has ignore pain. Arms was painful to level.
09/05/2017 06:47 PMPosted by Zorop
Are you doing argus on a 870?

I just came back after a lengthy break and I've been doing argus as sub 900 on my DK (started around 850 ilvl when I hit argus) without much issue other than the time I pulled 2 packs of elites and didn't realize they were elites, lol. And my warrior (who's currently lower ilvl) will be next, hopefully...
09/04/2017 01:24 AMPosted by Mothamonker
I recently knocked the dust off my warrior and got him to item level 870 , I've never died so much in my life . they might be amazing in PVP with a pocket healer , but in a PVE world enviorment , they get rolled all day long or at least i did .
Unless blizzard introduces a some sort of sufficient healing , hes going back on the shelf
If you love the class , I'm extremely happy for you , but personally,,,not my cup of tea
your doing something wrong warrior doesn't get good till you get your ilvl to 910 and 70 mastery 20 haste. Took me a little while to finally get it but now it works and use your cds right and for heals you gotta just use victory rush and get the relics for your weapon to make Ms heal you and whirlwind.