Late night

Guild Recruitment
Hello im Rykkar im a prot paladin thats looking for a home. Ive been playing since the end of ulduar in wrath and started playing a prot pally in ICC and haven't looked back since. Im coming back from a couple month break and would like to find a home.

Im looking for a team that raids between 1am- 4am cst sunday night/monday morning to thursday night/friday morning and 1am- 6am for the weekend. I dont mind alliance or horde and can transfer servers if needed. I dont care if its a team that is still building or if you would like to start a team ( i have raid lead experience). The most important thing is that the team has minimal amounts of drama, we can all have a good time and kill bosses because lets face it wiping isnt fun.

Drop a line here or hit me up at wawa#1628
Hey Rykkar!

I'm looking for a raid team too. And I have similar schedule requirements. I am looking for a good group of night owls to run with in BFA. Ideally, I'd like to find a pre-existing team but I am toying with the idea of starting a new team for BFA. The target time for raids would be Tuesday and Wednesday from 2am to 5am (EST). It would be an Alliance team, probably on Aerie-Peak but we could look at other servers as well. The goal would be to clear Normal and Heroic ahead of the curve. I'd also like to organize a few solid Mythic+ groups for off-nights. I have some experience raid leading and I used to really enjoy organizing pug groups on Open Raid to conquer Challenge Modes back in Mists.

Let me know if you think you might be interested. Right now, I am taking inventory to see who is out there that might be interested in helping to start a new team. If there is interest from enough people, then I will get it going.

Cheers!
Dark
Bnet: Rag#1170
Discord: Darkex#7191
About Us
<Dishonored> is a Horde semi-hardcore Cutting Edge raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of more Cutting Edge Achievements in Battle for Azeroth. We have been around since Mists of Pandaria and have pushed to become a competitive mythic guild with our final progression in Antorus being11/11M.
We will be maintaining two raid groups which we look to continue into BFA with the potential of a 3rd if sufficient guild activity and player numbers are met.
The guild is made up of close, friendly players that look to push content and enjoy the game. We understand that this is a game and do our best to keep progression fun while staying focused. During off-nights, we strive to maintain a sense of community by including our members in activities both in and out of WoW. We play other games (such as Fortnite, League, Rocket League, etc.), have movie nights, do alt runs in Normal and Heroic content, run old content for achievements, and more.

Schedule
Team 1 (Semi hardcore Mythic)
Raid Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 2 (Semi hardcore Mythic)
Raid day is Friday and Saturday
7:00PM – 10:00PM PST (9:00pm-12:00am CST/10:00pm-1:00am EST)

SUNDAYS will be Normal/Heroic all guild off night
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

ALL PLAYERS AND ALL ROLES!

Our Expectations
- We expect our raiders to be on-time for raid. If unable to attend, a 24 hour notice is requested/preferred
- As raiders, it is mandatory to be fully gemmed and enchanted prior to raid.
-Raiders are expected to understand their class and main spec as well as a basic understanding of off-specs.
- We want members to ask if there are questions
- We ask that members to express any concerns to leadership.
- Toxic players are NOT welcome. We seek a positive, drama free environment and do not tolerate individuals that cause problems.
- Raiders are required to have the add-ons:
* Bigwigs or DBM
* RC Loot Council
* Weak Auras 2

What you can expect from Dishonored
- Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders
- There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord
- We help with Mythic + runs for our members
- Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts

If interested please message:
Dishonored#11140 (GM)
Hiddentroll#12347(Raid leader)
Jeremiah#1459 (Recruitment/Myself)
**<BOBAlicious>**
Alliance
Darkspear(US)
Server #2 - 4/8 Mythic Uldir (10/14/18)

**Raidtimes: (Late Night)**

Tuesday: 9PM - 12AM PST
Wednesday: 9PM - 12AM PST
Sunday: 9PM - 12AM PST
Saturday(NOT REQ): Alt Runs - 9PM PST
Monday(NOT REQ): Tmog / Mount Runs - 9PM PST

**Recruitment:**
Register and Sign up: https://bobalicious.enjin.com/

Looking for more who can be dedicated to 9-12 PST for raids. Even if your class is not listed, we accept all competent raiders.
Also looking for more for M+ Teams.

*Deathknight - High
*Demon hunter - Medium
*Mage - Low
*Monk - High
*Priest - High
*Rogue - Medium
*Warlock - Low
*Druid - Low
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious