I feel like the Trial of Style is rigged

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
08/19/2017 04:46 PMPosted by Moojache
If you're saying it isn't rigged then you know NOTHING about this event or just aren't paying attention while playing.

I have 11 first place wins on my pally. The majority of my matches I did not win. In all those matches I have seen a grand total of one winner I did not agree with. Sometimes people are just dressed better than I am, doesn't mean its rigged.
If it makes you feel any better if you get up on that stand with !@#$ mog on i won't vote for you out of spite.
I have only done two, came first both times.... my sets were just uniform and matching, nothing skimpy (barefoot only one time!). What I noticed in my 2 groups were that their "sets" weren't matching at all aside from usually one other person in the group, which were deathknights in the level 55 starter set, or a WotLK set. Some people's getups were nothing short of dysfunctional and tacky unfortunately.

and yes they\re real!
I detest anyone using a !@#$-mog.
I've won with a female dwarf and a female tauren, so people definitely aren't just voting for the scantily-clad elves.
I won on a female gnome and yes there were atleast one person smoging it up.

My friend won several on a Worgen, but his mogs always look amazing.
08/18/2017 06:11 PMPosted by Seiryu
If a fat male Pandaren can win this anyone can win.

https://puu.sh/xeWn3/72d3da175c.jpg

You just have to be creative and people will vote for you and you will win a lot.

If you're saying it isn't rigged then you know NOTHING about this event or just aren't paying attention while playing.

Literally get good. All 50 of my wins were solo Q
Creative, and i've found trying to be funny works. You can use some toys. That said, you can always rig it. Friend of mine was on a goblin, and after 4 hours of straight losses, I joined up, qued up, and just voted for them over and over.

Not the most paragon thing to do, but....
Trial of Style has made me realize in even greater depth how little fashion sense I have.
I just bring balance to the equation by voting for the worst mogs.
I won the first freestyle I tried in my default mog. Next one was "Dark and Deadly" for which I had nothing prepared, and no time to set up, so I just left group.
One was enough, since I have no need for any of the rewards..
I won this on a freshly created level 13 hunter. xD

http://i.imgur.com/9uT3E8Z.jpg

It was the "Everyday Heroes" theme and I told everyone I was a Ghostbuster.
dundundundun dun duuun dun I ain't afraid of no ghost!
I won on my priest with a red shirt, white pants, and a squid staff while the other people actually had good transmogs.
08/20/2017 06:09 PMPosted by Tadkins
http://i.imgur.com/9uT3E8Z.jpg

A dead ringer for Melissa McCarthy, for sure.
08/18/2017 02:13 PMPosted by Ziry
I feel like it's rigged towards !@#$-mogs, pre-made Blizzard sets and overly-flashy mogs with lots of effects.

Literally had to sell out to get first place because it seems to be what everyone votes for, and I think that's seriously unfortunate.

Is it just me that seems to be noticing this, or are you guys in the same boat as well?

I started out going with the themes, but then noticed that people using "sexy" mogs were always getting first place. So I started using "sexy" mogs, and heeeey guess what happened. It's kind of like halloween costume parties. Who's going to win? The sexy Batman? The sexy Super Man? The sexy (woman) Mario? The sexy (woman) Luigi? People are so weird...
08/18/2017 02:18 PMPosted by Kítana
Maybe you need to step up your fashion game ive won 11 times so far in full clothes .

QQ, I cant win the way I think people should win, people should only win by my standards!

That is what it sounds like to me
08/20/2017 07:29 AMPosted by Nagaina

I have 11 first place wins on my pally. The majority of my matches I did not win. In all those matches I have seen a grand total of one winner I did not agree with. Sometimes people are just dressed better than I am, doesn't mean its rigged.

I didn't believe this thread until yesterday and saw people consistently not winning who should have. One guy even said how could I not win and it was true he was far the best and should have but he placed third.

What might have happened maybe 1 in 5 matches became what was happening the majority of times yesterday from what I could see.
08/21/2017 04:12 AMPosted by Roxette
I didn't believe this thread until yesterday and saw people consistently not winning who should have

Yeah, same.

I feel like this happens way too often:
08/20/2017 01:01 PMPosted by Teelo
I just bring balance to the equation by voting for the worst mogs

If people just voted for what they actually think looks good instead of trying to rig the competition by voting on the ones they think won't win, then maybe we'd get better ToS winners.

When everyone just votes for what they actually like the competition just feels smoother and faster, and the winners make sense.
hello Kitana /smile

I still remember you from our meeting in trial of style a few days ago!
I won with this: https://s28.postimg.org/9w6ln2q65/image.jpg

28 pieces of flare, step yo game up!