[A] Weekend Raid Team LF Lock

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 8 9 10 13 Next
up
up
up
Very interested Horde at the moment but willing to xfer to alliance for a trial run to see what you guys think of me! I wish you my best and if passed good luck on your search! ( main a Paladin, Blood, Bear) all above 950 and 960.

EvilBoomy#1327

Sincerely the friendly tank.
04/25/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Jikito
Very interested Horde at the moment but willing to xfer to alliance for a trial run to see what you guys think of me! I wish you my best and if passed good luck on your search! ( main a Paladin, Blood, Bear) all above 950 and 960.

EvilBoomy#1327

Sincerely the friendly tank.

I also have a restro Druid 960.
up
up
970 prot paladin pyrastin#1781
up
up
up
Bump
up
up
Name: Petsy

Faction: Alliance

Server: Stormrage

Preferred Specialization: Protection

Current Mythic Progression: 5/11

Current Mythic + Progression: 3676

Preferred Raid times: Afternoon, Evening, or Late Evening.

Sources
Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Petsy

Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/petsy

More Info: I can raid any day. Would prefer only tanking. No off tanking of any kind. I can take harsh criticism and suggestions but I'm mostly mimicking advise from warcraftlogs. I'm willing to change servers/factions after a trial/stream. Willing to do keys with other members that want to progress in Mythic Plus Dungeons. I'm also willing to help any starter guilds or participate in off raid events. I'm very Free on Friday and Saturday!

Strengths: I have played prot warrior since Cataclysm. I'm up-to-date on information from class hall discords. Fast-Learner. Loud. Can smash the hell out of ignore pain :)

Weaknesses: I work weekdays from 12pm-7pm
Hey Petsy, we recently filled our open tank spot.
up
up
up
216 posts
4 min ago

Hello all,

I am a retuning player. I have experience raiding in each X-pac, with the exception to Legion. I have raided in multiple roles with multiple classes. I am a former world's top 100 tank. I know what it is like to raid competitively.

I am a skilled player who is always looking to improve in every way. However, I am also down to earth and looking for a down to earth guild. A guild to call home. I also want to help guild members improve and I want to receive help from guild members to improve themselves. Most of all I want to enjoy the people I am playing with.

I am a nurse / in school/ and have a family. So, I have a busy schedule and would prefer a 2 night raiding guild. Semi-hardcore/ Semi-causal is cool with me. Not looking to be worlds first or anything. Just looking to down content when it is current and HAVE FUN doing it.

I would prefer to stay Horde. However, I will jump servers.
I am located on the East Coast and Looking for Thurs-Sat evening raiding.

Looking forward to hearing from You all!!

Please contact me @ Death#11321