I guess im not the only one who's bored

General Discussion
Idk what character to play or make. I feel kind of bored with this game already even though I know it is one of my favorites. Played it since launch maybe I need a long long break
Take a couple of months off, WoW will be here when you get back. Play those back order of games you haven't touched in forever.
I just rerolled Alliance on a server I haven't played on since the game launched. A Worgen druid.

I've not seen Alliance content since before the cataclysm, so it's fresh from what I remember playing before and Worgen is a fun choice.

There's also no shame in taking a break. I've played WoW since about 3 weeks after launch but I left for most of Cataclysm, all of MoP and only came back at the tail end of WoD.

Try a new game for awhile. Nothing wrong with that either!
As my favorite author would say; Go then, there are other worlds than these.
You can't just take a break like that. If you've played wow for years and years just leaving the game will constantly be in the back of your head like the worst drug addiction.

It really takes a bad expansion, like this one, with a zone like suramar, to get you to quit. They're well on the way with this expansion tho, maybe the next one will be the drop that makes the chalice overflow.

I'm just waiting for an excuse to quit and *never* look back at this point. I guess the game and me have a hate/love relationship. I honestly do not see them release any "great" expansion or content at this point.
08/28/2017 01:49 AMPosted by Fluctifragus
You can't just take a break like that. If you've played wow for years and years just leaving the game will constantly be in the back of your head like the worst drug addiction.

I am a returning player, and I quit suddenly early on in WoD for two years. Only for a short while, one week tops perhaps, was I thinking of logging back in to WoW. After that? I had no problems carrying on and playing other games instead.

Not saying I was addicted or anything, but I had routines/etc. Took me a week to get over them and to remind myself I unsubscribed and could no longer sign in to play, unless I did so on a Trial, which was entirely a pointless thing to do.

I finally came back around two weeks ago after hearing good things about Legion for awhile.