935 6/9M DPS DK LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi I'm a former top 50 US raider that came back to this tier after having to take a break during NH due to some RL things and when I came back I started raiding with the first guild that offered me a spot, but I just learned they are falling apart so I'm currently 6/9M. Before raiding with my current guild I raided with Temerity on windrunner, I have excellent mechanical awareness,high dps output, and great knowledge of my class and all of its specs. I have EVERY legendary for Unholy and Frost & a few blood ones.
I'm very flexible on days and times but anything after 6PM PST would be best for me.
Btag: Falciparum#11755
<Red Dragon Society> Previous US 50th 7/9M

Hey there, Officer of RDS. Would love to chat. You can add me at Crazzyboots#1114

Raid Times - 10-130 PST mon-thurs

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742704242?page=1#8

http://rdswow.enjin.com/home
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 7/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
Doppelganger is a Sargeras-Alliance Mythic Progression raiding guild with three main goals.

1) To raid endgame content at a high level, pre-nerf, with like minded individuals.
2) To always strive to improve every aspect of raiding, both personal and as a team.
3) To maintain a community of mature, respectful and friendly guild members where people feel safe and can call a home. The guild members consist of players who are raider/have been raiders, friends of said raiders, and players that may not be raiders, but excel at whatever they do and adhere to the guild standards.

If you're looking to kill content swiftly and efficiently in a mature and respectful environment...

Doppelganger is the home for you!

Current Progression:

5/9M

Our logs:
warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17396/

Progression Schedule:
Mon/Wed/Thu 7:00-10:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong start the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Expectations:
Be Prepared: Consumables/Talent builds/Addons/Hardware

Punctuality and efficiency are embraced in Doppelganger.
7:00pm means Bosses being pulled, not asking for a summon to raid!

Respect and maturity is essential in Doppelganger; giving/receiving constructive criticism is important to our success. Toxicity is counterproductive, and will be handled swiftly.

Here are some links:
Apply online at http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment
Expectations thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger

For Recruitment Questions Contact:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officers - beardumbra#1808 Chesties#1612
Hey there,

About Us:
<The Resurgence> is currently recruiting to bolster our ranks on the Hellscream server. We are looking for a few players to fine tune our mythic raid roster as we start progressing through Mythic ToS. Many of us have been gaming together for years, coming to WoW from Dark Age of Camelot back in 2004. We view ourselves not just as a guild, but as a family. Our members have been together for 5, 10, and even 15 years in some cases, with lots of new folks finding a home that they enjoy while making many new friendships. We're here for the long haul and to take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer!

Recruitment:
We are looking for players that go above and beyond the normal raider and exemplify pride in both their character's performance and development. Doing as much preparation as you can before raids really helps the guild move faster through relevant Mythic content. Players should care about their own performance, as well as the guilds performance as a whole. We want to down content quickly and efficiently before fights see waves of nerfs and everyone severely overgears encounters. We expect our raiders to come into a boss fight with a good idea of what to see mechanically and how to appropriately react through watching guides, streams, and class specific videos. That doesn't mean mechanics must be performed flawlessly on the first attempt, but after experiencing them yourself the first couple times there should be no more 'oopsies'. All this said, we still provide a laid back raiding atmosphere where we can joke around yet we expect our raiders to focus up when the time calls for it. If this sounds like how you prepare yourself for success, we will be a great fit for you!

Progression:
7/7 M EN (Cutting Edge Realm First)
2/3 M ToV
10/10 M NH (Cutting Edge)
5/9 M ToS

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday, 8:30-11:30 EST
Main raid days, attendance expected (9 hours total)

Ongoing:
Heroic/Normal Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. There's usually always something going on! We try to keep the guild active everyday, not just raid nights.

HIGH NEED:
Ranged: Shadow Priest
Healer: Disc Priest
Melee: Rogue, Unholy DK, Enhance

We're always willing to look at exceptional players even if your class isn't listed above.

If interested in joining, you can message me directly in game or by mail on Drizztía or through my btag Drizz#1227. Hope to hear from you soon!
I'll add ppls btags when I get home from class today
<pep> US-Kel'thuzad (5/9M, US#250) Is looking exceptional and dedicated players who can perform strongly in respect to their role/class for Tomb of Sargeras progression.

Raid Times:

• - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday.
  • - 9-12est - 9 hours/week
  • - DO NOT extend raid times DO NOT require split runs of alts
  • - Thursday Optional Clear Night, along with M+ runs on off nights
  • Guild Info:

<pep> consists of previous US top 100 players looking to make a progressive environment. The core group that has formed <pep> has been progressing with current content in a competitive environment since WoTLK. Since the beginning of Legion we have improved our rankings through each raid and achieved Cutting Edge in all of Legion. We are looking to continue our success going through Tomb of Sargeras with raiders who are just as excited with the new content and look forward to pushing it.

A few of our past ranked kills:
    US 130 Heroic Lich King 25 Man
    US 60 Completion of Tier 11 Heroic 25 Man
    US 46 Heroic Will of the Emperor
    US 100 Heroic Garrosh 25 Man
      US 400 Mythic Xavius
      US 300 Mythic Helya
      US 220 Mythic Gul'dan

Our raid schedule is relatively light compared to other guilds requiring more hours per week. With this being said we do expect all of our raiders to show up prepared for raid and not waste timing due to limited amount of time we spend. This includes some research/videos for bosses that will be provided along with food/flask/pots. We are a social group and do enjoy to hangout in discord.

Currently Recruiting:

Hunter = Low
    Monk (dd) = Low
    Mage = Medium
    Boomkin = Medium
      Rogue = HIGH
      Warlock = HIGH

Along with our current recruitment needs, we are open to all highly skilled and interested DPS, Please contact for more information.

If you are looking to get a feel for our raids/environment:

• Raids are streamed at: https://www.twitch.tv/w0ahh
  • Along with Past kills can be viewed at: https://www.guilded.gg/teams/JjMnppRL/games/10800/media
  • How to Apply:

To apply please visit www.guilded.gg/#!AdJjMnppRL. Any concern or question with your application please contact Woah#11613 (Recruitment) or any of the following:

Blue#14661 (Healing)
    Cybus#1591 (DPS)
    Hello Fellow Raider!

Do the cries for adventure stifle the cries of your screaming children? Does the idea of getting loot and downing bosses make you happier than seeing your spouse? Do you think about taking a sick day to stay home and play WOW? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then <Deadbeat Dads> is the guild for you. Welcome home.

Guild: Deadbeat Dads
    Server: Zul’Jin
    Progression: 9/9 N TOS,9/9 H TOS, 4/9 M TOS
    Raid Days: Friday- Saturday 9:30 pm-12:30 am Server Time ( Eastern) with optional Thursday and Sunday runs
    Apply Here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply/

The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on raiding and all the PVE world activities required for strong progression, but we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way. We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names.

We are currently seeking more members to run Heroic and Mythic TOS. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule. Do you want to be in our roster?

An ideal applicant is someone who knows how to play their class, parses over 65% on boss fights (if you don’t know what I am talking about then you should probably stop reading), can follow simple directions (don’t stand in fire, run away when you are about to explode) and have a good sense of humor. Even if you aren't married or don’t have children, we can still be a home to you. If you share our passion for raiding, please feel free to apply. Your skills and talents will help balance out our roster and allow us to continue to down Mythic bosses.

Currently recruiting for Mythic TOS:

Healing: 1 Spot available.
    DPS: Need to add 2 or 3 to round out the roster.

Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of your class.

If you are interested, please contact of of our Fri/Sat team officers:

Varghul#1442
    Balrogg35#1830
    Derkg@#3360
    Warbringer#11380

or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply/

Thank you!
    <Amateur Night> (1/9M)
    Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week
    Looking For (Solid DPS)
    Range: Hunter, warlock, mage, boomkin
    Melee: DK
    Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression.
    AoE Tank(Druid/Monk)
    Druid/Shaman/Priest Healer

Raids: Wed 8-11PM EST. Thurs 8:30pm-11PM EST>

But ALL exceptional players welcome. Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s
    Battlenet: Stickycow#1390 and/or PolarBear#1688
    Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.

LOTS of activity always happening outside of raiding. Always M+ going on.

Would love to have you. And hope to see you in our raids :)
    Hello there,

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage with a progression of 5/9M (Killed Sisters in 34 pulls & P3 pulls on Mistress: 11% on Mistress) in ToS & 10/10M in NH. We are looking to pick up a skilled DPS DK for core opening.

Symmetric is also highly active outside of raiding hours, we push a lot of keys as a guild and do make a lot of gold via Mythic+ carries & Raid sales. An alliance Mythic+ community discord is also ran by one of our member (Relic) and it is a reliable way to find skilled & dependable players for your high keys! We are a skilled group of raiders hungry for more kills than just the shiny purples & looking forward to have more team oriented, non-egomaniacs and competent players in a relaxed but yet progression oriented environment.

Our current raid times are Tues. Wed & Thurs from 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST. If these times fit for you and you want a chill environment, please contact me at Obskure#6264 (GM).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752553026
    http://www.singularity-gaming.net

Thanks and good luck!
    Maj
    <Symmetric - Stormrage>
    Btag: Obskure#6264
    Discord: Majestyk#0034

***We're also willing to sponsor your move over to Stormrage***
    Guild: <Narcosis> 5/9 Mythic ToS
    Server: Illidan-Horde
    Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-10 central. Alt runs Fri, and push on Mon
    Recruiting: 1 core healer, 5th / hybrid healer, and any DPS
    Apply: www.narcosisguild.com/application
    Battlenet: MikeIceBerg#1550 and dilemma#11889

More Info:

• https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis
  • https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/
  • https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753549405?page=1
  • <Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A]

Weekend Team:
    Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST
    Progression: 3/9M ToS; 9/9H ToS

Weekday Team:
    Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST
    Progression: 3/9M ToS; 9/9H ToS

*Will consider any exceptional applicants*

What we expect from you:

-We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss!
    -Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on
    -Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date
    -Be properly gemmed and enchanted.
    -Have your consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.)
    -Maintain good attendance record.
    -Have a positive attitude!

What you can expect from us:

-Leadership will follow above guidelines and also:
    -We provide cauldrons and feasts for main raids.
    -We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way.
    -We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team.

Contact us:

*Weekend Team*

-Gris#1272 Recruiter (@Gris#9036 Discord)
    -Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
    -LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

*Weekday Team*

-Presario#1379 Officer
    -Dawgsix#1268 Raid Lead (@Dawgonefour#5454 Discord)
    -LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter (@Lillynna Cat#5816 Discord)

More information at and apply at: la-gaming.enjin.com
    Weekend raiding with a solid group of players. Our DK could use another DK buddy to compete with!

5/9M, working quickly on Mistress, and one of the best raiding environments around. Perhaps I'm a little biased. ;)

Raid days/times are as follows: Fri & Sat 8PM - 12AM EST.

We never extend. We never push extra days. We respect your time both inside and outside of the game! And we'll still see the content like everyone else!

Add me and we'll arrange a chat over Discord.

TheLOOGE#11560
    Trash Mob Death Machine is a Mythic Raiding guild on Illidan(H). The guild has been around since BC, and doesn't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We're currently 5/9M ToS, and are Looking for more awesome players to add to our awesome roster for progression!

Current Progression:
    EN: 7/7M
    ToV: 3/3M
    NH: 10/10M
    ToS: 5/9M (with mistress to 2% thus far)

Raid Times:
    Wed/Thurs/Sun 9-12pm CST

Optional Raid Days:
    Tuesday 9-12pm CST
    Saturday (Alt Raid) 8-11pm CST

What we're looking for:
    Highest Priority - Rogue/Boomy/Hunter/DK
    High priority - Any Exceptional player

We do require a high attendance to raid, and for you to know how to play your class effectively, and be willing to improve constantly. We DO NOT require you to have alts, and we DO NOT add extra raid days for progression. We have a strict 9 hour raid week, for the core raid, and we stick to it.

If you wish to join us, feel free to head to our website and apply now!
    https://www.tmdmguild.com/apply.php

Or if you have any extra questions, you can contact me on Bnet!
    Kokochan#11786
    <Seraphim> is a 5/9M 10/10M semi-hardcore guild looking for exceptional players for ToS. -What we’re looking for is committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Hunter-MM
    Mage-Any Spec
    Rogue-Sub
    Priest - Shadow
    Boomy

•We raid three nights a week, so it’s very necessary that we make effective use of our raid time,

•Attendance is very important to us! We realize that real life takes priority, but with our shorter raid schedule you should go for 100% attendance.

•Come to raid prepared! Study the fights prior to our first pull is a must! You are expected to bring the necessary consumables.

•Communication! Be able to follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good perspective on raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the whole raid.

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
    Tuesday:7:00-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Heroic)
    Wednesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)
    Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)

Add Zach#1269 or Mikirules#1484 for more info
    The Coalition of US-Lightbringer (PST-PVE) 6/9M

The Guild has been together for 11 years and still has a lot of members from Vanilla. We offer a progressive minded raid while having a laid back and relaxed atmosphere. We joke around, have a good time but still get stuff done.

Raid Times:
    Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10-30pm PST
    Sometimes have an optional heroic clear on the weekends.

Loot would be distributed by a loot council, based upon performance, need, and attendance.

A lot of the raid consumables are provided by the guild to help with the burden of raiding. At this time we provide, Flasks, Food, pots, Augment runes, Vantus Runes and Repairs.

We are looking for friendly team orientated individuals that will help put the guild first yet keep the fun gaming environment that we have.

We will always consider any exceptional application of any class or spec.
    Please post your apps on our website http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Lunana#1345 or Xellos#1969
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M ToV
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hey there!

We are looking for a DPS DK!

We are a 6 year guild 5/9 M TOS previously 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649
    <It Gets Worse> 4/9 Mythic ToS. Raid times are Tues/Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00 PST. Whisper if interested! Need more 925 ilvl min. Recruitment is open to all classes. LF Mythic raiders with a strong desire to push progression.

Btag: Turtlee#11565
    To Apply
    Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs

About Us
    <Casually Competent> 9/9H, 5/9M is a progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We're looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren't shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN.

Current needs:
    We are currently have spots for any exceptional dps. Please contact us for info.
    All exceptional players are welcome to apply.

We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid nights: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive
    ⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences
    ⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks
    ⊗ Discord
    ⊗ Reliable internet connection
    ⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing]
    ⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Maaxwell or Pxl in game at anytime!

Contact Us
    Hypnotiq#11432
    Max#12177
    Wes#12170