Argussian Reach Emissary

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 16 Next
09/06/2017 04:46 PMPosted by Tahroo
09/06/2017 04:43 PMPosted by Sonraloria
I did one of the World quests before 11am EST, thus I only had two going into the reset making it so even now I cannot complete the daily today, if I didn't have an acceptable pet battle team I would have only had one.

I did the same

I only have 1/3 the only two options I have are pay money for Leather and pet battles

You can either wait or do those. The option IS there if you want to rush the quest. Otherwise you can wait a few days. Also you're a paladin so you can do a silver hand world quest turn in to auto complete it. Pet battle is tough but you can always wait 18hrs and do another auto complete.
09/06/2017 03:35 PMPosted by Xiata
09/06/2017 03:22 PMPosted by Jeddy

Well,I spent 40 minutes trying to beat the pet with the couple of level 25s that I have.As I have no idea what I'm doing,I gave up.If I wanted to pet battle I would have already been doing it.

If you mean Bucky - I beat him first try with my 3 moth team. Use cocoon to avoid his big strike and moth dust and hope it puts him to sleep often xD

I would if I had any moths above level 1,lol.
Another issue is that some rare boss World Quests may count for both Army of Light and Argussian Reach, but may only show one or the other at the moment, as the UI doesn't seem to want to support showing both. This is something we're looking into, but in the mean time I suggest trying some of the Army of Light rares and seeing if they count.

It's not intended that you would need to Pet Battle or turn in crafting materials to complete this Emissary.
09/06/2017 04:35 PMPosted by Ornyx
09/06/2017 04:32 PMPosted by Ilili

Even at three there are not enough up.
I'm seeing two on Mac'Aree and one in Krokuun currently, as of this writing.

http://imgur.com/a/PXmJ6
09/06/2017 04:51 PMPosted by Meroko

I did the same

I only have 1/3 the only two options I have are pay money for Leather and pet battles

You can either wait or do those. The option IS there if you want to rush the quest. Otherwise you can wait a few days. Also you're a paladin so you can do a silver hand world quest turn in to auto complete it. Pet battle is tough but you can always wait 18hrs and do another auto complete.

already used it on something else I normally use it on daily which are pvp WQs besides im ok with waiting till hopefully two spawn tonight to finish. Was just stating what I had on my map

09/06/2017 04:50 PMPosted by Sonraloria

I don't see where people are getting the leather for Argus, for me it's Army of light
https://imgur.com/a/DO9ic

Leather counts as both
09/06/2017 05:01 PMPosted by Juggalo
09/06/2017 04:35 PMPosted by Ornyx
... I'm seeing two on Mac'Aree and one in Krokuun currently, as of this writing.

http://imgur.com/a/PXmJ6
Apologies, misread one of them. There is one rare on Mac'Aree for me that is Argussian Reach, however.
09/06/2017 09:30 AMPosted by Whitecrow
Have those here unlocked all the WQ areas?

No, because half of Mac'Aree isn't unlockable until next week. That's my guess for the real source of this problem -- they just shouldn't have added Argussian Reach to the emissary rotation until all the content to support it was available.
I got 4 done today, one was the pet battle (took 5 tries! dumb goat). The crystal collection one was almost expired when I got it done though.

Then it says 3 needed when I looked on my alt so that's a nice hotfix.
09/06/2017 04:50 PMPosted by Conj
I don't do pet battles, I have no mechanical units to beat bucky and I am not a leather worker to get fiendish leather. I am not buying a stack of 200 (only thing on AH ) for this off the auction house or spending the next 24h straight to level a LW / Skinner up to turn that in, If you are going to hotfix something at least make it pertain to our profession we currently have.

You don't need mechs. I beat Bucky with 3 moths. Just find pets with immunities, such as cocoon and use it when he does his big burst and avoid the damage
09/06/2017 04:24 PMPosted by Gekijou
09/06/2017 08:50 AMPosted by Myshá
5 quests were up yesterday. give it time i guess? its not like you dont have 3 days to complete the emissary

Precisely. I've never gotten why people get mad at Warden/Kirin Tor emissaries like this. You've got 3 days, which means 12 WQ pop up cycles, to get your 3/4 quests.

People get mad because it's not 3 days because it takes 3 days, it's 3 days because some people actually have lives outside of WoW.
Currently there are only two world quests up for Argussian Reach. T_T
I only need 3 Argussian WQs, not four. Makes it a bit easier.
After running all available world quests to exhaustion on my main, excluding the Pet Battle one (sorry, not everyone has an ideal team capable of that WQ), my main sits at 2/3. Kind of hard to complete...

Sadly, none of the "elite" WQs contributed towards it, save for the one that was already dedicated as Argussian Reach in Mac'Aree.
09/06/2017 04:59 PMPosted by Ornyx
Another issue is that some rare boss World Quests may count for both Army of Light and Argussian Reach, but may only show one or the other at the moment, as the UI doesn't seem to want to support showing both. This is something we're looking into, but in the mean time I suggest trying some of the Army of Light rares and seeing if they count.

It's not intended that you would need to Pet Battle or turn in crafting materials to complete this Emissary.

I hope you guys realize that the real cause of the frustration regarding this stems from the fantastically poor decision to gate the item which unlocks use of the flight master whistle on Argus behind Argussian Reach rep rather than Army of the Light rep. This is the only reason why everyone is so eager grind that rep, to make getting around Argus a little more bearable because it's a nightmare even for mages like myself with unlimited portals because you guys never fixed the Secrets of the Kirin Tor buff from dropping off when in Dalaran.
09/06/2017 05:14 PMPosted by Xiata
09/06/2017 04:50 PMPosted by Conj
I don't do pet battles, I have no mechanical units to beat bucky and I am not a leather worker to get fiendish leather. I am not buying a stack of 200 (only thing on AH ) for this off the auction house or spending the next 24h straight to level a LW / Skinner up to turn that in, If you are going to hotfix something at least make it pertain to our profession we currently have.

You don't need mechs. I beat Bucky with 3 moths. Just find pets with immunities, such as cocoon and use it when he does his big burst and avoid the damage

I dont want to be forced to do pet battles im not gonna go hunt down moths im sorry i just dont play that part of the game as i dont enjoy it. I even tried to use my mage crystal with the 18h cd on it and when i tried it left the map entirely until i deselected it in which at that time it reappeared.
I am 2/3 right now with only pet battles left, failed horribly. Going to wait for another reach WQ
I've done every quest on Argus, save for the pet battle and the Fiendish Leather, and I only have one Argussian Reach world quest checked off my emissary tracker on my map.

Even if I shelled out the thousands for the leather, I don't have enough pets at a high level to complete the Pet Battle. This seems... wrong.
Well looks like they hotfixed it to require 3, because I just turned it in.
Just had a toon finish Macaree. One Pet Battle(Macaree), one Gold Dragon (elite mob)(Macaree), one standard WQ(Krokuun).

That's as soon as the toon UNLOCKED Macaree. Yes. That's IT. Not a big selection.

EDIT: Didn't notice the hotfix. Thanks for the update. The fact they had to hotfix it ... while nice, could have been avoided by better PACING.
If you don't have enough, just wait....