Social Guild w/ a raid team is LFM!

Dawnbringer and Madoran
<Silent Altoholic> is an established social guild that raids normal and heroic. We're a great place for new and returning players, and those who want to raid. If you're new to raiding, we'll do what we can to gear and guide you. Rule #1 here is to treat others the way you want to be treated.

Raid nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 pm server. We use Discord for voice and Suicide Kings for loot. We're particularly interesting in DPS with tank or heals offspecs, although anyone would be welcome.

Cheers!
Mizmac#1505

Edited for change in raid schedule.
Our main need for raiding right now is DPS, particularly ranged. However, if you're a tank or a healer, we have team players who are willing to change roles. If you're

Our raid nights have changed - they are now Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30-10:30 pm server.
Update - we are in need of a healer and more melee, but ranged would be welcome.
greets, Mceuan - do you have a Horde division, perchance? i'm quite obviously not fully leveled yet but i am looking for a fun guild to contribute toward.
Hey Horna, we do in fact have a small Horde sister guild - Altoholics Anonymous (gotta hit up the AA meeting, right?). It's very small, new and rather quiet, but if you're okay with that, we'll get you in. My btag is Mizmac#1505.
awesome! i'll drop you a line tonight when i'm out of work. thanks for the offer!
You bet! I live on the west coast, and I'll be getting off work at 7:30pm realm time and then jumping into an officer's meeting, but I'll get you taken care of.