Shaman on Argus

Shaman
So exactly how are our abilities supposed to work on Argus? Garrosh "tortured the elements for miles around" and Thrall was completely powerless. Argus looks like it's corrupted to it's very core. Are there even elements left to channel?
Blizzard couldnt care less about coherence
08/26/2017 08:41 PMPosted by Shockrain
So exactly how are our abilities supposed to work on Argus? Garrosh "tortured the elements for miles around" and Thrall was completely powerless. Argus looks like it's corrupted to it's very core. Are there even elements left to channel?
I've been thinking about this as well, but I've come up in my head that maybe there are some elements to order. Considering Argus was ordered by the titans, I imagine they also have something similar to the elemental plane, meaning elementals? Just sort of tucked away in a pocket dimension? So with elementals, they have to have elements. They obviously have some sort of atmosphere so there has to be air, there is earth for us to use there, there might not be any clean water, but it's water nonetheless, and maybe some fire somewhere? I really have no idea.
Also thought about it

Breaks my RP to think about it. Currently imagining that I'm carrying a bucket of lava around and I just keep using the same lava for Lava Burst. Until it's all dirty and black, like silly putty after you play with it for too long
Maybe Thrall was just a lil !@#$% and wanted a convenient excuse for going "limp" in front of Aggra. "Sorry I can't punish Garrosh, babe, the elements don't work here!".
This got me thinking. Shaman are the most vulnerable class if a world has no elemental spirits.
We're useless on Azeroth, why even buy a ticket? I say, let the paladins figure this one out.

Zigra,
knows his place.
actually there are some elementals to order still present in the planet.

one of the broken you encounter says "some of this broken land still listens"
Maybe it has something to do with the portal to our world being like....right there?

Maybe we are just that powerful now :3
The same way we can deal fire damage to fire elementals.
During the quest where the broken uncover a hidden tunnel for you and Turalyon, one of them says something about how the elements or spirit of the planet or whatever helped them survive by concealing them from the legion. I take that to be an indication that the elements are still active on Argus.

Didnt listen to the NPCs at Krokuul? They said the planet and its life essence is still alive and hears their prays (call) still. They too are Shamanistic.
According to chronicle, elemental spirits naturally occur on a lot of worlds. I imagine Argus has some left a little bit.
Same with Demon Hunters. I mean after we take down the legion, what purpose is there for demon hunters? They are too specific of a class. They hunt demons.
09/03/2017 11:42 PMPosted by Angrysky
Same with Demon Hunters. I mean after we take down the legion, what purpose is there for demon hunters? They are too specific of a class. They hunt demons.

Wanna know what demon hunters will do after the end of argus?
Come after us of course, because we summon demons 2.

Either that or their just gonna rename themselves to void hunters cuz next expansion will be about the void.