Who's your favorite Windrunner sister?

General Discussion
I was six years old when Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal came out, and I would sit besides Dad to watch him play through the missions (we did the same with Warcraft I and Warcraft II).

I've already been greatly enjoying our father-daughter "Warcraft evenings" together, but at six years old -- and as the eldest of three daughters, nonetheless -- I didn't really 'connect' or 'understand' any of the characters.

...then Dad got to the mission where you first met up with Alleria and her elves.

IT. BLEW. MY. MIND.

A female character!! In a video game!! In a war-based video game!!

The six-year-old me was absolutely bamboozled, and then I read up on Alleria in the game manual (yes, I've been reading game manuals since I was a kid. Yes, I primarily liked Warcraft game manuals because of the art. But yes, I was able to understand about half of Alleria's mini-background-story in the manual).

Her family are all dead! Oh, no! Did she had any sisters? Any brothers?

The six-year-old me wanted to know more about the first female video game character I've ever met, but the information just wasn't there.

And that is how, at six years old -- 21 years ago -- I decided that Alleria is my favorite Warcraft character.

21 years later, I've been absolutely delighted with the growing Windrunner lore (Alleria's the eldest daughter like me! Cool!... so thought the twelve-year-old me when Warcraft III was released and introduced Alleria's little sister Sylvanas).

And, yes, 21 years later, I still think that Alleria's one of the coolest Warcraft characters. ;)

Edit: Sylvanas and Vereesa are cool, too. Vereesa is unnervingly a lot like my baby sister, too...
09/03/2017 05:12 PMPosted by Shado
/Singe Magic

If that doesn't work there's always the good ole box of matches!

As a Fire Mage, that won't work :P
Sylvanas, because I think she's hot.
All three of them "can get it" if you catch my drift... By "it" I mean the sharp end of my axe.
09/03/2017 05:10 PMPosted by Mokkun
Alleria because muh WC2 nostalgia.
09/03/2017 05:22 PMPosted by Novere
As a Fire Mage, that won't work :P

I'm using it on myself, you tart!
09/03/2017 05:31 PMPosted by Shado
I'm using it on myself, you tart!

But you're a Orc, not a candle....
09/03/2017 05:42 PMPosted by Novere
But you're a Orc, not a candle....

It burns the evil Elf polymorph magic away, though.
1) Vereesa
2) Alleria

Sylvanas isn't good enough to make it anywhere near my list
09/03/2017 05:55 PMPosted by Shado
It burns the evil Elf polymorph magic away, though.

Fine then..

/polymorph [2-Headed Ogre] Shado
Seriously wouldnt shed a tear if they all just died on the spot.

Rather sick of the windrunner show.
Vareesa is my favorite, i enjoy her dislike for the horde.
Sylvanas

F alleria and Veressa I actually hate them quite a bit

Every time I'm around them I literally spit on them
09/03/2017 07:31 PMPosted by Kruéll
Sylvanas

F alleria and Veressa I actually hate them quite a bit

Every time I'm around them I literally spit on them

Is it because they spit on you?
Gosh their poor dad. They must have been a handful growing up :D
09/03/2017 07:38 PMPosted by Wisp
Gosh their poor dad. They must have been a handful growing up :D

He probably doesn't know about the dirty Human men magazines his wife had stashed under her bed that they looked through every now and then.
1. Alleria. Despite being a bit jaded at first, she became much more sympathetic and kind when she met Turalyon. Plus she's a lot more level-headed than her sisters.
2. Vereesa because in the lore books she seemed almost like a copy of Alleria personality-wise. Not necessarily a bad thing, but she's not the most unique.
3. Sylvanas. Honestly, I can't stand Sylvanas. She's corrupt, evil, and cold-hearted without having any redeeming qualities.
09/03/2017 05:03 PMPosted by Whïtström
Honestly, I'd love to have all three. Just sayin'...

I agree with the gnome.
Sylvanas. Why? Pie, that's why, gfy=)

Semper Fi!
09/03/2017 05:12 PMPosted by Waternebula
I'll be honest, Sylvanas

Same with me, I really like her style, her way of dealing with the whole drop warchief role onto my plate, like I didn't have enough to sort out already?