I'm back to playing WOW after 9 months.

Guild Recruitment
I haven't played WOW in 9 months. I'm out of the loop hole here. I need to get back in it. I am looking for a good guild to take me in. I'm 39 years old and have been playing WOW since Vanilla 2005.

I'm in the United States and I am willing to move to any server as long as that guild is willing to take me in. I work full time 45 hours a week from 9 PM - 7 AM (EST) sometimes 8 AM.
<UNCOMMON SENSE> We are currently recruiting for our legion raid group. We currently are building a new weekend raid group for the new raid expansion. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group. We currently are looking for heals as well as dps to fill out our team .If you are interested please contact me at Smooshybear#1809.

What we Provide:
>A Competitive atmosphere
>A Steady place to raid
>A group with knowledgeable players
>A group of like minded individuals that share common interests
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Fusion. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Fusion
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST; Team BGV Thurs 9-11pm, Sun 8-10pm EST
  • Progression: Weekend: 9/9H, 2/9M; Team BGV 9/9H
  • About Us: Fusion (formerly Super Effective) is a guild that was created by a group of friends at drop of TOS who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The guild finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council; Team BGV : Personal
  • Guild Recruit Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758807166
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    I will consider both options but for now I am in talks with Dugalah aka Smooshybear#1809. I just really need a U.S. Guild on (EST), (WT), (PT) or (CT).

New Zealand and Austrailian Guilds aka (GWT); can't really be on the same time as me when I get home from work around 7:30 - 8:00 AM (EST). Either because they are almost done with raids/dungeons or they just recently finished and have logged off for that night.

I want to socialize and be part of something.
    Oooh sorry I can't join you Dugalah on Sargeras. I suck at PVP. And Sargeras is a PVP Server.

Also I can't join your guild either Serenityz. Because it is on Stormrage and I think we all know that Stormrage is a well populated High Server. And it takes a very very long time to get on there. The wait time for me always went past 10 minutes. Ridiculous really.

So very sorry. And it looks like Fusion is an awesome guild too. Bummer for me. :-(
    <Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras. We are newly formed guild, with a roster of Mythic experienced players who are looking for more like minded raiders to progress through Mythic content. We are currently raiding heroic content until we get enough for Mythic.

Requirements
    Raid experience is a must. Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ

Leaders
    8/10 M NH
    3/9 M TOS

Current Days/Times
    We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic progression starts

Tuesday: 12am-3am CST
    Thursday: 12am-3am CST
    Once Mythic starts we will be adding:
    Wednesday: 12am-3am

Recruitment

Tanks
    Blood Death Knight- High
    Brewmaster Monk- High
    Protection Paladin- High
    Vengeance Demon Hunter- Low
    Protection Warrior- Low
    Guardian Druid- N/A

Healers
    Resto Druid- High
    Holy Paladin- High
    Disc/Holy Priest- High
    Restoration Shaman- N/A
    Mistweaver Monk- High

DPS
    Currently accepting all exceptional DPS with emphasis on ranged.

Loot
    Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal.

Lobster Farm is looking for Mythic experience over your ilvl. Your attendance will be recorded and be taken into account when distributing loot. We have very friendly and helpful members who are willing to help you gearup that last little bit to have you ready for Mythic raiding, within reason. Serious players who have a sense of humor have a home with us. Your expected to show up on time ready to raid, with your own runes/flasks/food, even though we will be providing a lot of that for you. Knowledge of your class and spec as well as the current progression fight are a MUST, because if you are not performing at your best you are affecting the group as a whole. Come join the next big Mythic raiding guild!

Contact
    For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to:
    Spoodle#1452 Twigysmalls (GM)
    Treehugger#1165 Mickiminaj (Officer)

An interview with either me or Mickiminaj will be required before we make a decision. Hope to hear from you!
    Knights of Paladine is family oriented guild run by a family. We welcome all players and love to have a friendship with everyone. My father runs the guild and my brother helps with recruitment. We are laid back and it does not matter what time you are on. There are no set times such as: Be here on Friday at 7:00. We would love to add you to our guild. We are on the Alliance on the Doomhammer and Baelgun servers. We like to run Mythics, and run around together and do the new stuff on Argus. If you wish to chat, find me at Talantius#1739 or our Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/hRQSkkr