Forced PvP for warlocks

General Discussion
Can we please move the entrance exit for warlocks. I rolled on a pve server so I WOULDN'T get ganked

thxkbai
Shouldn't be getting ganked, the warlock hall portal is not in the PvP area. Just close to it.
Are you using the right entrance into the sewers? (Next to the transmog/Enchanting place)
*slapface*
So are you incapable of reading the map and seeing that the icon for the class hall is in the sewer entrance that doesn't go near the Underbelly?
Wow.
when i exited the warlock class hall area, a rogue stunlocked me to death. moreover when u enter the tunnels heading to the warlock area the icon of the guards or no guards also pops up. all i'm saying is tell that to the rogue that killed me

#soooverpvpthatdon'twanttopvp
All I can say here is that since the hall opened I have never been flagged for pvp or seen anything like you described.
Do people not realize there's an entrance by the violet citadel you can go through to not get killed?
09/02/2017 05:53 PMPosted by Morticìa
Can we please move the entrance exit for warlocks. I rolled on a pve server so I WOULDN'T get ganked

thxkbai

I have never been flagged going to the Warlock Entry...if you're getting flagged then pay attention to where you're going, because that little area the portal is in DOES NOT flag you.

09/10/2017 03:33 PMPosted by Farora
Do people not realize there's an entrance by the violet citadel you can go through to not get killed?

If the OP is going through the Underbelly...then oh boy...since the quest to enter the lock place sends you through the violet citadel entrance...does it not?