why are alliance so bad at bgs?

Battlegrounds
Run IOC or AV. Alliance has a 60-70% win ratio on those i hear.
09/04/2017 11:58 PMPosted by Illijwke

Well it's like Strand for Horde... higher win rate, but don''t get it much if random queued since the other faction BL it so much.
09/04/2017 08:42 PMPosted by Cornerslave
Silly Alliance cry baby, don't you understand that your words have no effect on me? I am above this and above you. My friends will always be by my side.

HAIL HYDRA
ur posting on an alliance toon.

the fact u have to say ur above somebody makes you below them btw.
09/05/2017 12:10 AMPosted by Jugaa
09/04/2017 11:58 PMPosted by Illijwke

Well it's like Strand for Horde... higher win rate, but don''t get it much if random queued since the other faction BL it so much.

True. I never have strand on blacklist, and still only manage to get it every couple of days or so.
09/05/2017 12:33 AMPosted by Doragød
09/04/2017 08:42 PMPosted by Cornerslave
Silly Alliance cry baby, don't you understand that your words have no effect on me? I am above this and above you. My friends will always be by my side.

HAIL HYDRA
ur posting on an alliance toon.

It's not going to work, go back to your cry baby Alliance graveyard and get farmed.

HAIL HYDRA
09/03/2017 05:43 PMPosted by Kittymeowss
2-3 tanks (useless)
Never call tanks useless. I can go in with my blood dk and get top damage and top healing with almost the highest amount of killing blows. Tanks aren't useless.
09/05/2017 06:51 AMPosted by Cornerslave
09/05/2017 12:33 AMPosted by Doragød
...ur posting on an alliance toon.

It's not going to work, go back to your cry baby Alliance graveyard and get farmed.

HAIL HYDRA

Stop trying to make fetch happen, Kelly.
I think a lot or most of it has to do with your perspective... currently Horde outnumbers Alliance when it comes to PVP. Alliance gets faster queues than horde, so they're playing more games and inevitably losing more games which makes it seem different when you play Horde and you're getting a queue after every 6-10 minutes and winning. So, Alliance are outnumbered and play more games therefore they also lose more games because of the faster rate of play and perhaps less dedicated players that are playing alliance (But that's just speculation).

Further proving my point, Horde "sucked" at BG's in WoD and it was when Alliance were outnumbering Horde in PVP. So that just tells me it's based on what I said and not because Alliance sucks at PVP, there's no way to even determine that.
I keep hearing how bad Alliance is. I'm just not seeing it. Every time I queue on my pvpers, it seems to be about 50% w/l ratio. Keep in mind, at 50% it would be very easy to lose 3 games in a row. The groups are completely random.

Maybe try playing horde and see if your suspicions are true?
09/03/2017 05:43 PMPosted by Kittymeowss
literally almost everyone in random BGs are retarded and it's driving me insane. So here is my average BG. 2-3 tanks (useless), players who go for objectives that make no sense (rushing mines in battle for gilneas when its further has no vision from LH), players who fight 30 yards off the flag and make us lose a base despite having 3-4 ppl on the base fighting. So why are alliance like this? This is 95% of my BGs on alliance side. It's too hard to play BGs on alliance because almost all of the players have no sense of strategy or skill, don't even get me started on the ppl who just run up and break CC as you're capping a flag.

proof its alliance: https://imgur.com/a/JDPKY

If we had less horde insurgents we would have a chance lol.
horde have been trash in BGs ive lost 9 in a row since lastnight