Oldies on Silvermoon

Mok'Nathal and Silvermoon
Who remembers these oldies? wayback throwback..this list took me a few weeks and I'm still thinking of more. Feel free to correct me :)

http://imgur.com/DqFWD5K

more....just now remembering.......
Mankrikswife (?)
CJ (undead warr)
Albrexor (tauren warr)
Ahandwee (tauren warr)
Kwakunar (tauren druid)
Retneyspears (alli human pally)
Woai/Dalatcru
I am not sure if these people are still around, apologies for any misspelling or if I got the race wrong. It's been a long time from when I was last on Silvermoon.

Dinosaur (NightElf or Human Warrior, can't remember the race)
Mckeena (Human Mage)

I recall a guild named Ilterendi.
Landroval (Draenei Shaman)
Hogit or Hoget (Dwarf Warrior)
Guinevere (NightElf Priest)
A few posts down (look for "Ilterendi, crown Jewel of Silvermoon"), lots of older names popping up. I just got back last night after a long break and was looking for a new server. I just might come back to SM.
omg Mckenna lol...fought him on this character many years ago and lost a good couple of times....

some old guildies from Big Bad Voodoo, horde side
Vhalis
Kaiine
Sporkel
Mahote
Thock

Dinosaur was human male warr, had the thunderfury, maybe a glaive or two, i think he was silvermoon's original AQ gate opener
Dinosaur re-subs and pops on now and then.

The rest....I have no clue but then I've always been alliance.
The infamous Xire ......
been on silvermoon since 2008
ive been here since around the time ZG was introduced
A bunch of us folks from Bloodpact / Exodus that still lurk. In fact, Albrexor (the one, the only) just sent me a link to this thread and asked that I remind everyone that he "is always watching" and/or googling his famous name.

Anyways - a shout out to all the wonderful people who remember us from:

Albrexor
Raidion
Grundar
Darie
i miss exodus, most fun guild i was ever a part of.

used to raid on a warrior on silvermoon back in vanilla, same name as this hunter, and a enhance shammy named makilak.

Shout out to my old guildies in Ilterendi, tiras, clouded minds and exodus.
I miss all the tauren warriors we used to see roaming (no pun intended) around Org, Shintekaru and Ahandwee, etc. come to mind, but they seemed like titans back in the day not just any old warrior class...reason why I rolled one too.
11/04/2017 09:59 PMPosted by Ozworkyn
I miss all the tauren warriors we used to see roaming (no pun intended) around Org, Shintekaru and Ahandwee, etc. come to mind, but they seemed like titans back in the day not just any old warrior class...reason why I rolled one too.

I know Shintekaru IRL, I'll share this with him :)

Been playing on Silvermoon since April 2005. I went to High School with Shin, and it was purely a coincidence we both played on Silvermoon haha.
last time I was on SM was back in burning crusade under the name Rhonaster, knew a few people , bloodteeth and a chick I knew started the guild <Honk if you're hordy> or something close to it
No one can forget Dinosaur, he's so obnoxious =p

Quite a few of Ilterendi folks ended up on Sargeras or Blackrock though.

Personally, it still blows my mind seeing Clouded Minds around. I remember when that guild was founded ;_; and to think it's been over 10 years now.

Unrestrained has a surprising amount of people from vanilla! My mind was blown.
Ilt was my first guild
Rhosaster/Mactheknife you don't remember Ozworkyn or Hatebringer? your name sounds hella familiar
It’s so funny to hear these names again; yes, dinosaur always seemed obnoxious to me as well. I think half of his log time was spent standing on AH bridge with thunderfury....and who the crap names their character dinosaur....but I guess he made an impression.
Our guild still has a ton of vanilla folks in it, including myself.
Oh boy, lots of old names in this thread.

My friends and I were all vanila->LK Silvermoon Alliance players. We were <The Win>, I was Aethera (mage). Our main tank was Amenia/Amethall/Amenar, our main healer was Ireina, and we had a handful of players that were always on. If I remember right, we used to run ZG with <Temporary Insanity>, as we had 6-7 players that were always on and serious, and they were always 5 players short for it. :-D

Over the years, we had lots of people leave, lots server/faction transfer (myself included), and <The Win> was eventually renamed a handful of times. My current guild on this character is the remnants of it (check the roster), but most of the players have moved on. We stopped raiding after Ulduar, and largely abandoned Silvermoon.

I spent a lot of time in Ironforge, and I certainly remember <Ilterendi>, <Jesters>, Dinosaur. We used to bring Ngorongoro on raids with us occasionally, whom I remember hit the gold cap back when that was a thing, and he was a really nice player.

Anyway, thanks for all of the memories in this thread. That era was a special time for sure, and it is memories like that which make people yearn for "vanilla", when it was mostly the life of the realm that they miss.
08/28/2017 11:51 PMPosted by Ozworkyn

Dinosaur was human male warr, had the thunderfury, maybe a glaive or two, i think he was silvermoon's original AQ gate opener

Nope he opened it when the thing bugged for patch 3.0. He had both glaives he was more known for having a Naxx 40 corrupted ashbringer. I once asked him to show me the extra stuff it would do in Scarlet Monastery it was cool seeing the extra stuff if you had that sword.