Warsong Scramble Bug

Battlegrounds
Saw this on both sides.

Was running flag on druid, flag disappeared twice. watched flag disappear off an ally hpal, and also a horde hunter I was chasing.

Maybe some abilities are somehow triggering it.
Last night, I noticed that it happened at the exact moment the horde capped one of our flags - as soon as they capped, my flag disappeared. Outside of that, I didn't notice it happening.
My first brawl horde side last night was a complete blowout because of this. Chat was filled with "what happened to my flag?"
I had this happen on my monk. I would be running not using anything and the flag would randomly disappear. The enemy team didn't seem to be having the same issue and won without a problem. It was happening to other members of my team as well. I would like to see a blue post comment on this. I cant imagine this intentional, but I would like to know if anything had been changed compared to the last time this was up.
Figured it out , when i was headed out of the enemy base i saw them plant a flag and as soon as they did mine vanished so that tells me that the efc carring your sister flag gets there 1st yours goes away and thats stupid so you need to have better defense i guess killing there flag people
08/22/2017 07:00 PMPosted by Glatzkaus
Hello all,

I ran into a bug during the Warsong Scramble bug where I accidentally hit vanish and the flag disappeared. Typically in capture the flag bg's you are unable to vanish while you are carrying the flag. Has anyone else experienced this?

YES!!!! I've been auto- dropped from having the flag twice now like you stated. In one instance in cost us the game! But it was a confederate flag so that might've had something to do with it?
Now lost 3 flags in the flag room in one BG due to someone on opposing side capping.

This expansion has been garbage... more game breaking bugs being released in an expansion.

Seriously, how can this game be played when testing is not thoroughly performed?
Happens to me every time i use Blink/Shimmer in my own flag room.
6 times in 1 run.
08/24/2017 11:24 AMPosted by Dymundslingr
Happens to me every time i use Blink/Shimmer in my own flag room.
6 times in 1 run.

It's due to someone on the other team capping the corresponding flag that you have picked up.

I.E.

If you pick up the mid flag and someone caps the middle flag you'll just mysteriously lose it.

That's how I've seen it happen every single time... and I've now lost about 20 flag caps today due to this "feature". (And what's been reported here quite a bit also.)
The flag disappears when you are carrying it in general and if you bring it all the way it scores but the team receives no points this happen to both sides but mostly i seen it on the Alliance side.
08/24/2017 11:29 AMPosted by Isäbellã
The flag disappears when you are carrying it in general and if you bring it all the way it scores but the team receives no points this happen to both sides but mostly i seen it on the Alliance side.

It's when the other team caps the sister flag. It's not a horde/alliance thing. I just happened to me again for the 21st time.

GG lack of testing?
This makes the brawl it self no fun to play. I have had it disappear so many times now. Has blizzard even made a hint that they know it's a problem?
08/24/2017 01:11 PMPosted by Harz
This makes the brawl it self no fun to play. I have had it disappear so many times now. Has blizzard even made a hint that they know it's a problem?

Getting them to comment on anything PVP related is almost impossible. Now up to 30 flag vanishes today.... About a third of those have been in our flag room.
08/24/2017 11:36 AMPosted by Ashief
08/24/2017 11:29 AMPosted by Isäbellã

It's when the other team caps the sister flag. It's not a horde/alliance thing. I just happened to me again for the 21st time.

GG lack of testing?

My team locks down the other side, ally has no flag caps but my flag still disappears 1/5 times. It's frustrating when it falls off right after I use a speed boost. It just seems to randomly happen.
08/24/2017 02:09 PMPosted by Kuruizaki
08/24/2017 11:36 AMPosted by Ashief

GG lack of testing?

My team locks down the other side, ally has no flag caps but my flag still disappears 1/5 times. It's frustrating when it falls off right after I use a speed boost. It just seems to randomly happen.

I just lost 5 flags last game due to them capping first.

Not saying it might not happen otherwise , but a majority of the time it's due to them capping first.
Hello everyone just got another response back this is what GM said
"Game Master (insert random name due to tos rules) here, at your service. Thanks for replying back. I can certainly see you're passionate about getting this fixed. IT does sound game breaking so I understand being so.

The Game Master staff can only send up bug reports and urge players to submit them as well. We're not programmers and can't fix things directly. With the forum post you brought up, I'm sure it's been on our radar as it's gotten a good amount of player attention. Making sure to add reports there as well as in game will help out developers get this fixed. The in game reports are most important though, as it adds log information our Quality Assurance team uses.

We'll get this looked into as quick as possible so it can be fixed. Hopefully we can have a fix out soon so everyone can take advantage of the brawl!"
I've noticed that it happens when someone caps a flag, a flag someone is carrying will randomly disappear. My guess is that how in the original warsong the flags reset after a cap. So in this case, the coding bug is still at reset when a cap is made. Unfortunately a flag resets that someone is carrying.

This should be an easy fix right? Just get your coders on it. Its already three days into the brawl and this bug has been consistent. Not very good PR for blizz.

Also, this happens on both the Horde and Alliance side. It just so happens to happen more often on the team that is losing because of the winning team capping more and therefore resetting a flag that the opposing team is carrying. Which further solidifies their loss.
08/24/2017 04:19 PMPosted by Revelatîon
I've noticed that it happens when someone caps a flag, a flag someone is carrying will randomly disappear. My guess is that how in the original warsong the flags reset after a cap. So in this case, the coding bug is still at reset when a cap is made. Unfortunately a flag resets that someone is carrying.

I don't remember players complaining about this issue the last time this brawl was active.

I wonder if they made some recent changes to PvP that inadvertently broke this brawl.
[quote="207572582397"]I've noticed that it happens when
I don't remember players complaining about this issue the last time this brawl was active.

I wonder if they made some recent changes to PvP that inadvertently broke this brawl.

I think its a new bug. Also, I noticed its always the mid flag that disappears. So if you pick up the middle flag, try to run it before the opposing team caps a flag or else it will just disappear.
08/24/2017 04:58 PMPosted by Revelatîon
[quote]
I've noticed that it happens when

I think its a new bug. Also, I noticed its always the mid flag that disappears. So if you pick up the middle flag, try to run it before the opposing team caps a flag or else it will just disappear.

Nope its any if the flags . I cant count how many times ive picked up any of the 3 of them and theyll disappear .