I feel sad for EST timezone players.

Arenas
If you're EST timezone don't bother doing arena. I stopped for several reasons doing arena over the last few weeks. This was one of the top reasons. Look at all the top ranked and you'll do the math.

Someone who can queue at peak times for 3+ hours more than you will always have the advantage. Faster queues, more and easier teams to run into and grind, higher MMR teams also queueing which means you won't be getting low MMR unless you're MMR is tanked.

Bottom line this was playable in the past but now when the game has less participation than in the past decade it truly is showing. PST players are sure at a great advantage but I don't even care since I haven't logged in weeks even though my sub expires 2022.

The PST player has far bigger pool to queue for longer duration not only from PST + EST players but also Mountain and CST timezone players as well while I have nothing to do until 8 EST because the other time zone players above are still in school/work or doing w/e casual thing they do with their casual lives.

Just imagine if I was PST timezone at 4-5 PM already I would be getting fast queues and I have 8 hours to do arena, EIGHT! Also look at LFG for further evidence.
I dunno where to begin
This is a new one.
4/10
i feel bad for u actually. i get to see the new year before west coasters
The saddest thing for east coast players is when west coast players have a minimum of 60 pings advantage.
Yet another twisted plot brought by the liberal media.
This is actually pretty true at the high end of arena where there's a small pool of players. I'm east and by the time I have to go to bed by 12 is when all the good queues start happening. Often times I cant find games while I'm able to play but then will wake up to a bunch of "3s?" bnet messages that were between 12-4 AM. It was never an issue when I was in highschool/college and could stay up forever but as an adult it's pretty hard to get "real" 3s games during eastern hours.

tldr; in my experience this is a thing, but don't use it as an excuse - it's a video game obviously mostly teens-low 20's playing late at night
All the cool people queue in the AM.
These are true points, and I'm sorry to hear some people can't profit from their perceived "good" queue times.

Things could be worse.
So you want Blizzard to.. manipulate time itself? Why are you posting this here?
last season q's were prime from 9pm est - 4am est (in the final week q's started as early as 7-8pm est and would go to 5-6am sometimes), im sure in those 7 hours of prime time qing that you could get games in no matter where you live in North America.
08/29/2017 11:18 PMPosted by Kopogero
If you're EST timezone don't bother doing arena. I stopped for several reasons doing arena over the last few weeks. This was one of the top reasons. Look at all the top ranked and you'll do the math.

Someone who can queue at peak times for 3+ hours more than you will always have the advantage. Faster queues, more and easier teams to run into and grind, higher MMR teams also queueing which means you won't be getting low MMR unless you're MMR is tanked.

Bottom line this was playable in the past but now when the game has less participation than in the past decade it truly is showing. PST players are sure at a great advantage but I don't even care since I haven't logged in weeks even though my sub expires 2022.

The PST player has far bigger pool to queue for longer duration not only from PST + EST players but also Mountain and CST timezone players as well while I have nothing to do until 8 EST because the other time zone players above are still in school/work or doing w/e casual thing they do with their casual lives.

Just imagine if I was PST timezone at 4-5 PM already I would be getting fast queues and I have 8 hours to do arena, EIGHT! Also look at LFG for further evidence.

Sounds like an excuse bub.
I need games from midnight-3am pst

3am-6am east coast

Guess how much arena I've gotten to do. Yep. So the OP isn't entirely off base
Problem is it's Blizzard job to see these things first and address them quickly and and there are options and solutions, sadly it seems they are incapable thus their game is at this point.