warsong Gulch brawl

Bug Report
there's currently a bug in The warsong Gulch brawl that causes the flag to disappear while you're holding it
This has happened to me as well.
it is very annoying I've lost multiple games with this in last few hrs this problem is yet to be fixed so is the damage and cc in pvp I honestly cannot wait until this lead designer on PVP steps down he is horrible
08/22/2017 01:13 PMPosted by Jynnelove
it is very annoying I've lost multiple games with this in last few hrs this problem is yet to be fixed so is the damage and cc in pvp I honestly cannot wait until this lead designer on PVP steps down he is horrible

Theres no one to step down honklia already stepped down ? Unless you are talking about celestablet ?
But back to thw bug part ya its a thing and its annoying and ive kept loaing my brawls because of this bug .

Id get halfway it disappears off my damn back before i even get there to cap NEVER dropped flag at all.

Happned 3 x in 1 brawl now even when i am about to cap it freaking disappears

Thanks blizz -_-
Same happened to me 3 times in the same Warsong Scramble on my druid tonight. I'm experienced at flag running and i can tell there is something different. Is there a new cube buff that negates the flag from you or something?
I suspect a hack of sorts. Our team lost 10 flags, yet the Alliance team had zero vanish.

If you see it happen, just report people so they can look into the specific BG. Just say that you are not sure that particular person is responsible, but when you got in proximity of them, it vanished.
The flag gets returned randomly..This has happened to me at least 5 times tonight.
It happens to me while i dragon charge as well.
Yep - happened to me several times last night.

Please fix!
Flag has randomly disappeared on me at least once each game, usually 2-3 times per game. Might be triggered by the opposing team capping. Thanks.
No reproducible results from me, but it has happened more times than I can count.

It occurs from all of the flags, it appears to be tied into CC and or movement abilities. The relentless PvP talent might be tied to reproducing it as well, I've sometimes lost the flag right out of coming out of a stun or some sort of CC while carrying.
Has their been any blue posts maybe on other threads? It's incredibly frustrating so I'm just queuing reg bgs till it's fixed. Seems strange, hasn't this brawl thing been out 6 months or more now?
08/23/2017 09:06 AMPosted by Mealah
Has their been any blue posts maybe on other threads? It's incredibly frustrating so I'm just queuing reg bgs till it's fixed. Seems strange, hasn't this brawl thing been out 6 months or more now?

Not that I've seen. I came here to see if a Blue had said anything.
Can confirm. Flag usually disappears but there is no announcement that I have dropped the flag. It's happening at least twice a battleground.
i have screenshots where the boards not even showing the flag was picked up. but the chat clearly says it was.
This is really annoying, I had 3 or 4 flags drop in 1 BG x_x Doesn't happen every BG though.