Warsong Brawl Flags Disappearing

Bug Report
It's pvp, what do you want them to fix it or something?
08/23/2017 10:08 AMPosted by Awax
It's pvp, what do you want them to fix it or something?

lol one can dream
yeah this is really pissing me off, this is the one brawl i LOVE and its sucking the fun right out of it, i run allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way across the map though the other team stun and heal my way there only to get to the flag room and my flag disappears when i jump down.... what. the. Hell!!!
It's still going on.

Blizzard, fix your game.
Not to be a pessimist (though I will trudge through it anyway), but whenever a pvp brawl is bugged, seems they don't get fixed before the end of the event. So, keep reporting ofc, but expect it to go unfixed during this event. Pvp peoples are second class anyway.

Edit: From what I'm reading, it seems it might be associated with movement skills, ie dash, blink, sprint, etc. Someone try capping without using movement skills. I mean, also, good luck, don't die too.
It has to be a bug. Happens to me at least once or twice per Brawl. I think Samwell is on to something re: movement skills. I think it has happened to me when I use Trample and Infernal Strike.
08/22/2017 11:56 PMPosted by Farora
It happens when the other team captures the flag. It's not 100% though and I'm not sure if the target is random or not.

Not really has been happening to me when all our flags are safe and just randomly drops. Doesn't seem to be linked to anything i can see except for the one area in the horde tunnel near capping
08/23/2017 04:50 PMPosted by Samwell
Edit: From what I'm reading, it seems it might be associated with movement skills, ie dash, blink, sprint, etc. Someone try capping without using movement skills. I mean, also, good luck, don't die too.

I was just running out of their flag room, and I watched it disappear off my back. I didn't use any movement enhancing stuff, but I was in travel form. I've lost it even in bear form.
I literally watched the flag fade off my back right after using wild charge to land a jump in cheetah form.

Happened to me 3x in one battle.
this happened to me as well several times on my paladin, once when i was running into the normal flag spot to "cap" it once when i used divine steed to run away from a particularly angry rogue, the third when i was just running mid field. i have noticed that despite three disappearing into the nether i did manage to cap two that game so it wasn't EVERY time still very annoying.
Something ive noticed, (could purely be coincidence) the flag closest to the ramp seems to be the one i get most often, and if memory serves every time ive had one dissapear its been that flag ive been carrying can anyone else compare this?
Had it happen just now. Wasn't doing anything special or using any abilities, just running out by midfield and poof gone...
as you can clearly see blizzard does not even care to even respond to this if they truly cared about their players and their game they would respond not just brushing It Off and ignoring their forums but let's be honest here if it was something wrong with tomb of sargeras that would be fixed ASAP but when it comes to something like this flag disappearing bug they do not care

all I can say is just keep complaining Open tickets open live chat do whatever you can to get ahold of Blizzard and complain about it we do not pay them every month for them to sit there and be lazy
08/24/2017 07:13 AMPosted by Jynnelove
as you can clearly see blizzard does not even care to even respond to this if they truly cared about their players and their game they would respond not just brushing It Off and ignoring their forums but let's be honest here if it was something wrong with tomb of sargeras that would be fixed ASAP but when it comes to something like this flag disappearing bug they do not care

all I can say is just keep complaining Open tickets open live chat do whatever you can to get ahold of Blizzard and complain about it we do not pay them every month for them to sit there and be lazy

And you know that if I got lazy and decided to NOT pay them for a month of game time, they'd zero in on me like a fat kid on a happy meal.

The bug was still happening btw
08/24/2017 08:11 AMPosted by Felkestrel
The bug was still happening btw

Yup. Happened to me right after the Alliance capped a flag.
I can't even tell you how many flags and entire games I've lost because of this bug. Flag after flag vanishing 10 feet from the cap because enemy scores. But only sometimes. Fix this. BEYOND frustrating.
08/24/2017 09:58 AMPosted by Àeus
I can't even tell you how many flags and entire games I've lost because of this bug.

I've had it happen 4x in one battle. Super frustrating, and we lost because of it.
This seems to be happening a lot more often now. Last time this brawl was up there wasn't a bug. The first day this happened it only happened once or twice a game. Yesterday seemed to increase a few more times a game. And today I'm losing flags before I can even get out of the base now.

I'm not even exaggerating when I saw 6 flags disappeared on me in a span of 5 minutes.
I did a long grind last night in the brawl, 6k/12 honored - exalted. And from what I noticed, it seems like the flags are linked to the corresponding flag on the enemy team. My theory is that whenever you cap the corresponding flag is reset. At least that seems to be what was happening most games. We won several with a score of 10-0 and I don't remember any disappearing those games. (I carried flags every game) I do remember watching map and when the enemy capped one of our flags disappeared.
Every class is having it happen to them.

I believe the trick to it is that the last flag picked up will always despawn when the enemy team caps a flag, so you either need to spread them out or make sure all three of your flags reach your base before theirs does.

Worst part about this is that the first three caps decides who wins the game just because of how it flows. Kind of ridiculous.

And yet, when I tell teammates they need to kill or CC the EFC they simply sit in middle attacking everyone but and telling me I'm an awful FC. The last time this brawl was up it wasn't nearly this frustrating.