MoP Vs Legion Warlock, Which did you enjoy?

Warlock
1 2 3 8 Next
No need for paragraphs,

Which Playstyle, Spellbook, Glyphs and Talent trees did you enjoy more.

Mists Of Pandaria Warlock or Legion Warlock

Answers should be short and simple no need for explanations just a simple 1 worded answer.

MoP/Legion.
Mists Of Pandaria for me.
mop lol
aren't they the same except that the legion version lost 50% of all its spells
mop. having spells were fun.
09/04/2017 10:00 PMPosted by Herrmit

Completely different playstyles.

Simple question asking for a simple answer though.

MoP or Legion what did you enjoy more?

no lol xD srs this isnt true xD mop demo xD mop aff xD mop destro shadowburn xD charge havoc xD FnB xD
Who the f#%k wouldn't pick mop?

In legion we have no curses baseline and we get to pick one curse that is only usable in pvp.

We also have to pick between shadowburn and backdraft while shadowburn got changed into some horrible conflag 2.0.

Our fire and brimstone is no longer baseline and is no longer toggle-able which is boring and has no interesting play with our soul shards.

Our port was ripped out and placed as a talent for "reasons™"

We don't have fel flame, we no longer have the chaotic energies passive which made our mana deplete and replenish extremely fast which is certainly more interesting than life tapping every 10 seconds.

We don't have backlash anymore for instant cast incinerates when melee are training us to put out some defensive pressure.

We no longer have a baseline snare without doomguard through grimsup.

We also no longer have things such as ember tap and instead are forced to channel a drain to heal meaning we can't do any offensive pressure, I liked sacrificing our dps via shards to heal as it required some thought.

Our gateway is awful in legion which is our only baseline mobility.

And for people who hated playing with a pet, they gutted gosac so it no longer grants an ability, ie interrupt, and it's worthless taking now.

We no longer have kil'jaeden's cunning so we're just forced to turret while being trained by melee. It also helps that they removed port from us baseline.

Shadowfury which used to be destro only got gutted for "reasons™" by adding a cast time.

They removed dark soul oops I mean "soul harvest" and made it a talent, instead making our doomguard/infernal our dps cooldowns. So instead of having thought of when to pop your big damage cd and it affecting your gameplay, you just fire off doomguard and forget. Thanks!

Overall it feels like the team that designed legion warlock don't know what they're doing and just gutted what xelnath tried to create in mop which many people liked. This class feels so much less interesting and fun to play and is one of the reason's that my game time is about to expire for the rest of the xpac. Hopefully next expansion will be better

Edit: If blizzard is so intent on warlocks sacrificing our health for power in return aka the bull excuse to keep life tap, why not bring back things such as blood horror or unbound will? That way we can sacrifice our health and get actual impactful abilities rather than just continue to do our normal dps.
09/04/2017 10:17 PMPosted by Deathage
Who the f#%k wouldn't pick mop?

In legion we have no curses baseline and we get to pick one curse that is only usable in pve.

We also have to pick between shadowburn and backdraft while shadowburn got changed into some horrible conflag 2.0.

Our fire and brimstone is no longer baseline and is no longer toggle-able which is boring and has no interesting play with our soul shards.

Our port was ripped out and placed as a talent for "reasons™"

We don't have fel flame, we no longer have the chaotic energies passive which made our mana deplete and replenish extremely fast which is certainly more interesting than life tapping every 10 seconds.

We don't have backlash anymore for instant cast incinerated when melee are training us to put out some defensive pressure.

We no longer have a baseline snare without doomguard through grimsup.

We also no longer have things such as ember tap and instead are forced to channel a drain to heal meaning we can't do any offensive pressure, I liked sacrificing our dps via shards to heal as it required some thought.

Our gateway is awful in legion which is our only baseline mobility.

And for people who hated playing with a pet, they gutted gosac so it no longer grants an ability, ie interrupt, and it's worthless taking now.

We no longer have kil'jaeden's cunning so we're just forced to turret while being trained by melee. It also helps that they removed port from us baseline.

Shadowfury which used to be destro only got gutted for "reasons™" by adding a cast time.

Overall it feels like the team that designed legion warlock don't know what they're doing and just gutted what xelnath tried to create in mop which many people liked. This class feels so much less interesting and fun to play and is one of the reason's that my game time is about to expire for the rest of the xpac. Hopefully next expansion will be better

My daily thoughts summarised perfectly!

I miss backlash so much, Another thing that was given to a caster more mobile than Warlock being Balance druid.
shadowburn xD
Please try to keep the thread on topic with a simple answer of either one of the expansions.

Want this thread to be clear and direct in sending a message.
I prefer MOP destro. The other 2 is about even for me.
09/04/2017 10:10 PMPosted by Xelnaz

Completely different playstyles.

Simple question asking for a simple answer though.

MoP or Legion what did you enjoy more?
was meant to be a joke, but srsly MoP all the way
09/04/2017 10:17 PMPosted by Deathage

IMO (granted I started playing in WoD and am only a PvE nerd), the removal of these two were the biggest detriments to the spec. Combined with the Havoc changes.
Legion hands down, best expansion in history.
09/04/2017 10:57 PMPosted by Demoniclily
Legion hands down, best expansion in history.

Oh dear, I hope blizzard don't take this seriously when it's intended to be sarcasm.
MOP Destro, no warlock design will ever beat it.
MOP Demo enough said.
Mop Destro and Demo.. God I loved Demo in Mist.
MoP. Warlocks are really dull play wise. Even if they make animations as good as shadow priest, it won't save the class due to a boring rotation.