7/9M, 9/9H Two Raid Groups LF DPS!

Guild Recruitment
<Bloodshot> is an active guild on Proudmoore (west coast, PvE server) and we are looking for active members to not only join our raid team, but to join our community. We often have members of the guild looking to do Mythic+, we frequently put together alt runs over the weekend, and we also throw together achievement runs from time to time when the interest is there.

Team Two Dads:
Raid Times / Days are as follows:

Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
9:00pm - 12am PST

Raid History:

Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9M, 9/9H
Nighthold: 7/10M , 10/10H
Trial of Valor: 2/3M, 10/10H
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M (Cutting Edge)
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M (Cutting Edge)

Recruiting Needs:

High need for:

Resto Shaman!
Hunter
Ranged dps w/ healing OS
All exceptional dps

We also have another raid group in the guild that raids on the weekend.

Team Washed Up:
Raid Times / Days are as follows:

Friday / Saturday
8:30pm - 12am PST

Raid History:

Tomg of Sargeras: 5/9M, 9/9H
Nighthold: 4/10M, 10/10H
Trial of Valor: 3/3H
Emerald Nightmare: 4/7M
Hellfire Citadel: 10/13M

Recruiting Needs:

Death Knight - Medium
Mage - High
Hunter - Low (Survival: CLOSED)
Boomkin - Medium
Shadow Priest - Low
Warlock - Medium

We are looking for progression oriented raiders who show up to raid, ready to put their best foot forward for the entirety of any given raid night. We have fun while we raid, but when it comes time to get serious and gear up for progression, we want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class in and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, reroll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them.

If we sound like the guild for you, please feel free to add me if you have any questions! Our BattleTags are below, as well as our guild website if you already have the info you need and wish to apply!

Contacts:

Weekday Group (Team Two Dads):

Yoop: Alazar#11360 - GM

Weekend Group (Team Washed Up):

Gankuskhan: Gav#1771 - Raid Lead
Kuveera: Himea#1914 - Officer
Arraris: Arraris#1941 - Recruiting Officer
Need some ranged dps! High pref to anything that is not a Shadow Priest or a Mage.
Sisters down!
Need peeps!
Need peeps!
Been trying to contact you for a trial (933 Ele/OS resto shaman). Placed an application at website. Please contact me if you want to talk. Halstrom#1999
Washed Up is now pushing mythic content! 1/9M progression, working on Harjatan.
09/08/2017 12:29 AMPosted by Dullness
Been trying to contact you for a trial (933 Ele/OS resto shaman). Placed an application at website. Please contact me if you want to talk. Halstrom#1999

I've added you to BattleTag and tried to contact with no response yet. I'll try again next time I see you online
Up
Grats to Washed up for downing Harjatan! 2 bosses in one week \o/
Up
Mistress progression going well! 25% best pull so far
LF a non pally healer!
Need a healer!
Hello,
I submitted an application for the weekend team. I am a ~ilvl 929 Feral Druid hoping to possibly trial. Here is my tag if you would like to talk: SneakySquid#19263 after or before viewing my application.
Thanks!
Up
Up
Up
Need a non pally healer!