Warlock class mount 7.3

General Discussion
Ever since 7.3 launched, the warlock class mount no longer leaves hoof prints in the air while flying.

Was this and intended change? I didnt see it in the patch notes.
Noticed this too and wondering why.
This is happening to me too. I asked one player and he has the same issue.
#Blizzhateswarlocks
Probably for the same reason they nerfed the visual of the pvp enchant. Because some tablet playing !@#$boy complained of the performance.
09/01/2017 08:38 PMPosted by Fiznazzle
#Blizzhateswarlocks

" We just dont want you to play demo- i mean, warlock. in general "
Now this may just be as simple as turning on the "show projected textures" option in your graphic settings some times little options like those reset after a patch
09/01/2017 08:55 PMPosted by Ruomei
Now this may just be as simple as turning on the "show projected textures" option in your graphic settings some times little options like those reset after a patch

I have my graphics all the way up. the hoof prints are there still when i walk on the ground, just no longer in the air
The burning footprints in the air did not align with the Warlock "class fantasy" of riding a flying burning demon horse.

** sausage fingers **
09/02/2017 04:48 PMPosted by Walkerbo
The burning footprints in the air did align with the Warlock "class fantasy" of riding a flying burning demon horse.

It was so true to the Class Fantasy™ that it had to be fixed!
I was wondering what happened to them. It was kind of cool leaving hoof prints in the air