Portrait of Heroes in World of Warcraft

General Discussion
https://twitter.com/nolletra/status/897773901681262592

How many could you name?
All of them.
*show 6 fingers*

Atleast 3 !
Young Varian? his father? Aegwyn, Khadgar, Thrall, Yrel, Malfurion, Jaina, Lor'Themar, Aggra, Anduin, Cairne, Muradin, Zul'jin, Magni, Nathanos, Tess?, Medivh, Gul'dan, Garrosh, Maarad, Illidan, Arthas, Kael'Thas, Blackhand, Deathwing, Magatha, Falstad, Rokhan, Dagran, Putress, Varian/Lo'gosh, Sargeras, Garona, Vol'jin, Velen, Tyrande, Genn, Sylvanas, Durotan, Wrathion, Baine, Falstad, Zen'Tabra, Moira, Varimathras.
half of them are legolas
08/17/2017 11:12 PMPosted by Averyx
Young Varian? his father? Aegwyn, Khadgar, Thrall, Yrel, Malfurion, Jaina, Lor'Themar, Aggra, Anduin, Cairne, Muradin, Zul'jin, Magni, Nathanos, Tess?, Medivh, Gul'dan, Garrosh, Maarad, Illidan, Arthas, Kael'Thas, Blackhand, Deathwing, Magatha, Falstad, Rokhan, Dagran, Putress, Varian/Lo'gosh, Sargeras, Garona, Vol'jin, Velen, Tyrande, Genn, Sylvanas, Durotan, Wrathion, Baine, Falstad, Zen'Tabra, Moira, Varimathras.

Hey!

You forgot ME!
08/17/2017 11:25 PMPosted by Anareiel
08/17/2017 11:12 PMPosted by Averyx

Hey!

You forgot ME!

i covered you in my post.
These are so perfect, it's like Final Fantasy but with Warcraft characters
Who's that little girl between Draka and Cairne?
08/18/2017 01:11 AMPosted by Spongebobt
These are so perfect, it's like Final Fantasy but with Warcraft characters

I just spent the last 10 minutes or so going "hmm, that one looks like Terra, and that one looks like Setzer, and those are Sabin and Edgar... last guy kinda looks like Kefka".

Yo!@#$aka Amano has such a distinct style in my opinion, and I have such fond memories of it that I really enjoy it when people work in his style (successfully).
Young Varian? his father? Aegwyn, Khadgar, Thrall, Yrel, Malfurion, Jaina, Lor'Themar, DRAKA, Anduin, Cairne, Muradin, Zul'jin, Magni, Nathanos, Tess?, Medivh, Gul'dan, Garrosh, Maarad, Illidan, Arthas, Kael'Thas, Blackhand, Deathwing, Magatha, Falstad, Rokhan, Dagran, Putress, Varian/Lo'gosh, Sargeras, Garona, Vol'jin, Velen, Tyrande, Genn, Sylvanas, Durotan, Wrathion, Baine, Falstad, Zen'Tabra, Moira, Varimathras.

I fixed one of them for you. The rest all correct (I think) though if I wanted to be pedantic I would also have changed Deathwing to Daval Prestor... just cause.
08/18/2017 01:14 AMPosted by Adelphie

Her highness the Princess Anduin of Stormwind
I can easily name them all. I don't know if they'd be happy with the new names I have given them, but I can do it.
08/18/2017 01:14 AMPosted by Adelphie

You are just upset he is cuter than you.