This was not fun to heal

Battlegrounds
https://imgur.com/vLjCmcp

No DHs though so that was a bonus I guess..
It seems like everyone has just rerolled to melee this expansion.
Players I've known who have played ranged/healers for years have given up and just rolled melee because not playing one is so miserable in most venues.
09/03/2017 07:52 PMPosted by Chyu
It seems like everyone has just rerolled to melee this expansion.
nah dude they've all been maining whatever melee they're currently playing since vanilla
09/03/2017 07:29 PMPosted by Perrshing
https://imgur.com/vLjCmcp

No DHs though so that was a bonus I guess..
I said a week or so back class stacking seems to be a thing now.

I have had far too many BGs lately where nine out of twenty players have been warriors, quite often have 5-6 of one class on a team (plate or druids usually, makes a change from hunters though!) then back filled by 2-3 of another class or two usually melee. In cases like that more often than not the opposing team is mainly casters with minimal melee, if any.
09/03/2017 10:41 PMPosted by Ohmai
Keyword Random BGs.
Yeah randoms are now all melee on both sides except for one random caster. Hell i had three today where i was the only dps caster in the entire battleground.
09/03/2017 10:44 PMPosted by Doragød
Keyword Random BGs.
Compete against the enemy faction in a random battleground
Oh who'd have thought context makes all the difference.
09/03/2017 08:23 PMPosted by Corpseworth
Players I've known who have played ranged/healers for years have given up and just rolled melee because not playing one is so miserable in most venues.

Yep, most days it is just not much fun to be a hunter in randoms.
09/03/2017 10:44 PMPosted by Doragød
Keyword Random BGs.

do you DO anything but haunt the forums making sarcastic post? cbviously with 8k hk's you don't pvp
09/04/2017 08:26 AMPosted by Ragstoriches
cbviously with 8k hk's you don't pvp

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/barthilas/dorag%C3%B8d/achievements/player-vs-player

Also rated BGs don't offer HKs.
holy jebus. well, at least none of them would be too squishy so while you are being trained by the opposing teams melee, you don't have to worry about healing anyone but yourself during those two free seconds of not being stunned or silenced. :D
09/04/2017 05:08 PMPosted by Weathervane
holy jebus. well, at least none of them would be too squishy so while you are being trained by the opposing teams melee, you don't have to worry about healing anyone but yourself during those two free seconds of not being stunned or silenced. :D

That is the enemy team. I was the only healer on my team. I don't even think I got 2 free seconds.
Yeah but let me tell when its 3 heals 6 melee and I'm on spriest I'm topping damage charts by 100 mill easily. It's effing glorious.

The best peel is to never need one to begin with.