Legion Wpvp

Battlegrounds
As a player who likes Wpvp, Imo getting one shotted by raiders takes the fun out of it. I seriously wish they either brought back the wod ilvl scaling on pvp gear or they use the templates from bgs and arenas in the world to make it a more even playing field for those who solely play pvp.
Unfortunately even at a similar ilvl, you'll still be killed in a few hits. WPvP is garbage in Legion.
You're not even exaggerating either! I can at most survive 2 hits in WPvP.
It's a complete pain in my ... "Groine"
09/09/2017 11:42 PMPosted by Cyberg
Unfortunately even at a similar ilvl, you'll still be killed in a few hits. WPvP is garbage in Legion.

Yes, unfortunately wPvP is a complete joke atm. Tanks are completely broken as well.
People (including devs) like to erroneously spout that WPvP died in X, Y, or Z expansion, but it's existed in fairly healthy amounts and states until Legion.

Legion, until further notice, has actually rendered WPvP almost unplayable.

Some expansions have had their flaws with it: Cataclysm and guard strength; MoP and immunity talismans; WoD and all of its dumb toys/zone abilities, but Legion is the first expansion where it's actually incapable of being enjoyed as a PvPer.

It's a real shame, too. With the WQ system, Legion had the potential to be one of the greatest WPvP expansions. All the developers had to do was 1) keep WoD's ilvl scaling, 2) enable PvP templates, and/or 3) disable legendaries against players (or scrap RNG: The Game altogether).
World PvP is in really bad shape.

They had that scaling system in WoD and then just tossed it out the window for Legion. No explanation for why it was removed.
09/10/2017 11:00 PMPosted by Ariesmet
No explanation for why it was removed.

Was removed for instanced pvp... they just forgot to add templates to wpvp, or couldn't for some reason.