Van Player Returning. LF Old Skool Guild.

Cairne and Perenolde
Just got back to WoW and was looking at the Noodle. I remember raiding doing co-raids with Tastes Like Burning in TK and BT during BC. Some of the guilds I remember were them, I Rage I, Sword of the Horde and I think Anathema was another. Coming back and wanting to get into one of them to start up again. If anyone can put a word in or send a line it would be appreciated. I was Broxiigar back then , (yes I realize how bad it was but I had read the books and just started wow like 2 months before BC was being released.) I was the GM of Lordz Of War, I remade the guild for a gbank mostly. Looking to get into one of these or a well established guild to pick up where I left off. I can gear quick and catch up. I realize its late into this expac, but better late then never. Just looking for some familiarity. Thanks in advance. New work schedule has me off for 3 day weekends sat, sun, mon for a couple months then fri, sat sun. I am reliable.

Broxk#1879
09/12/2017 08:28 AMPosted by Broxk
Just got back to WoW and was looking at the Noodle. I remember raiding doing co-raids with Tastes Like Burning in TK and BT during BC. Some of the guilds I remember were them, I Rage I, Sword of the Horde and I think Anathema was another. Coming back and wanting to get into one of them to start up again. If anyone can put a word in or send a line it would be appreciated. I was Broxiigar back then , (yes I realize how bad it was but I had read the books and just started wow like 2 months before BC was being released.) I was the GM of Lordz Of War, I remade the guild for a gbank mostly. Looking to get into one of these or a well established guild to pick up where I left off. I can gear quick and catch up. I realize its late into this expac, but better late then never. Just looking for some familiarity. Thanks in advance. New work schedule has me off for 3 day weekends sat, sun, mon for a couple months then fri, sat sun. I am reliable.

Broxk#1879

Are you saying TLB isn't alive and well?? ;)