How Do I Reroll Traits on Crucible?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Rng screwed me again, but my relics are BiS, can I reroll the Crucible traits?
Get a new relic. Once it's done, it is done.
09/12/2017 08:46 AMPosted by Balancdclass

From what I understand after reading various threads and posts by blizzard and mmo-c...

Tier 2 and 3 traits are all RNG for that specific relic and one see the trait you get on those relics, it is set in stone.

this will be a major sore spot for the player base.

Anyone please correct me if I am wrong if I mis interpreted on how the crucible system works.
sometimes you just have to take things as they are
this.... isn't going to go over well...

Your only option is to either deal with it. Or go and get three more BiS relics and hope the crucible rolls are better next time. No I'm not joking but I wish I was.
"bliz there is too much rng in the game, could you tone it down a little?"

Sure: *adds another layer of RNG*

/sigh

---
At the end of the day, your BiS relics are still going to see a "boost" in power ether way, just look for Higher ilvl bis relics to check for potential replacement going forward.
09/12/2017 08:49 AMPosted by Trìnïty
Get a new relic. Once it's done, it is done.

can i replace all my relics then item recovery and roll them again?
09/12/2017 09:05 AMPosted by Kittsuera
"bliz there is too much rng in the game, could you tone it down a little?"

Sure: *adds another layer of RNG*

/sigh

---
At the end of the day, your BiS relics are still going to see a "boost" in power ether way, just look for Higher ilvl bis relics to check for potential replacement going forward.

It does kind of feel like blizzard is trolling us... I can only guess they had this planned way in advance and just have to grit their teeth and make adjustments to game design next expansion
How do they manage balancing this stuff??

Lol, some traits seems go good and cheesy
09/12/2017 09:59 AMPosted by Tilly
ITT; "I didn't get the best best best BEST perfect roll ever, Blizzard wtf? Sh!t design!"

With a response like that they could probably use you on the dev team.
ITT; "I didn't get the best best best BEST perfect roll ever, Blizzard wtf? Sh!t design!"

There's a pretty big difference between getting a buff to fireball instead of pyroblast, and getting a buff to my blink heal instead of anything that does damage. Unless it can't roll into a pointless relic. Also some classes have traits that effect some abilities more then others, by a wide margin.

I'm also hearing that the dmg proc traits for tier 2 are underbudgeted
RNG didn't screw you, blizzard did. Literally everyone told them the netherlight crucible needed to be changed.
09/12/2017 10:08 AMPosted by Searik

There's a pretty big difference between getting a buff to fireball instead of pyroblast

Does it seriously matter if your Pyroblast does 3% less damage than someone else's?

I will never understand why people make such a huge deal out of things like this, especially when they give you a choice of what you want to get.
as much as i love hunting for BIS too, what was the chance that you get a 955 TF relic for your best trait before? Very miniscule? It is just even more miniscule now, but does it matter if both are nigh unobtainable?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending RNG, but this just seem like such a small deal.
I think this new RNG sucks but it's just another carrot on a stick for us to keep playing, keep grinding out new relics until we get the perfect one.

Until we get the absolute perfect relic (high ilvl, best artifact trait, best crucible traits), I think the conversation should be what combination are we looking for on our weapons. Is high ilvl and best artifact trait the way to go? Or high ilvl and best crucible traits?
09/12/2017 10:14 AMPosted by Tilly
09/12/2017 10:08 AMPosted by Searik

There's a pretty big difference between getting a buff to fireball instead of pyroblast

Does it seriously matter if your Pyroblast does 3% less damage than someone else's?

I will never understand why people make such a huge deal out of things like this, especially when they give you a choice of what you want to get.

Not much of a reader I take it
Netherlight Crucible was a mistake. Delet this. Bis relics that the entire raid wants that drop once every 4 weeks required to reroll dirt traits because you got unlucky. People don't want this.
09/12/2017 10:19 AMPosted by Searik
Not much of a reader I take it

Nice counter-argument.
Not one to stick to their point when called out on their whining, I take it.

My point still stands.
Your Pyroblast doing 3% less damage than someone else's Pyroblast is not the end of the world.