[A] 932 Holy Priest LF Mythic Team

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Prefer max 2 night a week...available MTWTF 7PM - 12 AM PACIFIC...flexible/anytime on weekends
2. Server preference: None
3. Faction preference: Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi
5. Current progression/experience: Team fell apart shortly after ToS...looking to join a new one before next tier hits that is mythic progression oriented
6. Contact info: here or kneehow#11657
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello. <Drow> is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.-Thurs. 7 PM-10:30 PM PST

We are currently 9/9 H and 4/9 M ToS. We have immediate spots available. We are looking for an ANY RDPS, HEALS, or a HEALER with a DPS OS or exceptional DPS. Feel free to contact me at www.drowgaming.net. Or, you can check out our application forums at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Hello
Seems like you could make a good fit for us,
We are 9/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic ToS
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you're interested
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775821
<Triggered> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Dalaran. We took a break from raiding after clearing heroic due to a few raiders having real life issues but we are back to progress through ToS as much as we can before Antorus releases.
We have a laid back raid atmosphere but expect personal responsibility and high performance.

Currently 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 8/10 M NH, 9/9 H ToS, and 1/9 M TOS.

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS (Boomkin/Mage preferred)
Warrior or Rogue DPS

Details/Requirements:
Discord
Loot Council
Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12:00am EST.
Good attendance is required.
920+ Item Level.
Consumables and repairs supplied by guild
Required addons: BigWigs/DBM, RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2

Heroic raids are a guarantee invite for anyone in the guild that can preform a very minimal level.
Progression Mythic raids are based on performance and attendance.

If you want to be apart of the Mythic Raid team please be sure you meet the requirements above. If you are just interested in a social guild who clears heroic weekly and runs high keys (we have multiple groups spamming keys throughout the week) we can do that as well.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in or any questions at all please don't hesitate to add one of the officers on Bnet and chat.

Contact Information:
Guild Leader: Jess#1453 (Jibanyan)
Officer: Velimere#1890 (Jezebella)
Officer: Stringz#1684 (Stringz)
Officer: AdamBomb490#11359 (Revixter)
Helloooooo Kneehow,

<IMMORTALS> is a 1/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sundays for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!