Vigilant Quoram...

General Discussion
Give whoever did this NPC's voice acting a raise and promotion ASAP. I thought Trilliax's voice was in a league of its own this expansion but good lord is this guy's voice amazing!
Can you promote a voice actor? How would that work? o.O
As soon as I found him I put in my earbuds and spent like 15 minutes trying to see if I could confirm that it was John de Lancie. I love that guy.

I don't know for certain, though. But I think it does sound like him.
Vigilants are the best kind of Draenei.

-They're robots.
-They're souls IN robots.
-They had to die.
09/08/2017 02:27 PMPosted by Regg

Assistant to the regional voice actor
That has got to be Jeremy Irons' voice. . .
It's John de Lancie. :) He's done several voices for this expansion.
09/08/2017 02:27 PMPosted by Regg

Well, you could always just increase their pay and give them a superfluous title.
09/08/2017 09:43 PMPosted by Ashallah
It's John de Lancie. :) He's done several voices for this expansion.

Are you sure? Legion isn't listed as something he was involved in. Just Starcraft 2 and HOTS.

EDIT: I found some stuff on IMDB that said he did some voices for Legion uncredited. Quoram isn't listed among them though. I'll have to visit the NPC again and see if I can recognize his voice or not.
09/08/2017 09:49 PMPosted by Vralok
Are you sure? Legion isn't listed as something he was involved in. Just Starcraft 2 and HOTS.

Check his IMDB page.
he is absolutely amazing. a wonderful character.

though, it does kinda trigger me that him and a lot of others around argus don't have the accent.

i dislike how inconsistent they are with giving it to man'ari. i'm pretty sure socrethar is the only man'ari to retain the accent.
09/08/2017 09:50 PMPosted by Ashallah
09/08/2017 09:49 PMPosted by Vralok

Check his IMDB page.

I've been a fan of IMDB since it started, and I can tell you that it's not necessarily an authoritative source, so I'd hesitate to use it as such. As for de Lancie, I believe he does other voices in Legion but not Vigilant Quoram, IMO. As I said in another thread, my money's on Pip Torrens, of "Preacher" and "The Crown".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5momENGNz8

I wish Blizz would do a better job crediting voice actors.