Family Fighter - Your Progress?

Pet Battles
Title. Curious how far people are in on Family Fighter.

For me, it's not so much it's hard as it is tedious, as after all, it's a minimum of 180 pet battles. With failures due to RNG and crits, it's more than that.

Been slowly doing a few a day, and so far I've cleared all 6 in Krokuun and 3 in Antoran Wastes.

I know a few people have probably completed it by now, but curious where everyone is at.
I completed it on the 7th. Was a great ride and I'm glad they put the battles in.
I'm at Zero. I'm trying to finish Family Familar first before I do. My problem is only two of my characters have done Suramar so if it's up I can only have two done.

Fingers crossed for Bodhi, Amalia, Grixis or Xorvasc today so I have atleast 4 chances. Trapper Jarrun, Robert Craig and Sir Galv would be great too.

When I get to Argus I'm just going to find one and do every pet type and move on.
Zero here too. I prioritized Cuteacylsm over Argus so I could earn enough bnet balance for the next Blizzcon virtual ticket and some RAF pets. Then I really wanted that new Darkmoon mount. Mission acheived on both but I'm kinda relaxing now. I think I just caught up on the Argus storyline. If that's the case I might try a few of them this weekend.
I'm still two fights left to complete Family Familiar.
None.

Just finished moving into a new house and now I've got a hurricane knocking on my door.

Plus, I've been farming RWL pets like crazy. Sell'em while they're hot!
Hitting my head against Bucky with the all Magic team ATM. Their racial is not triggering and my disgusting oozling keeps DCing me every time I try to use it.
Got mine yesterday, after being unable to play for 3 days, otherwise our house guests would have perceived me to be rude, probably.

All in all it wasn't bad, at some point it became a bit tedious and repetitive and RNG involved with quite a few current strategies. Definitely the biggest challenge since Celestial Tournament, partially because of the amount of battles included. Kudos to Blizz for letting us battle at our own pace instead of handling it like the previous family achieve for legion. It was fun to be able to dedicate myself completely to it (except for occasional rare hunting).
I think i have one pet done.

I put more focus into collecting all of the Argus drops (I got them all by the way All six mounts and all the toys bo-ya-ka.)

But now i can't focus on the pets because Irma is coming to murder me.
09/09/2017 03:42 PMPosted by Zunde
I think i have one pet done.

I put more focus into collecting all of the Argus drops (I got them all by the way All six mounts and all the toys bo-ya-ka.)

But now i can't focus on the pets because Irma is coming to murder me.

:( Stay safe!

I have all the 7.3 pets except the Fel Lasher and Grasping Manifestation. (Ataxon's only been up once for me >_>)

Which is why I started Family Fighter. Finished 2 more pets today, so 7 more to go.
I'd have it done by now if fights like Gloamwing didn't exist. There are tons of working strats.. that require Gloamwing to not hit you 2-3 times each time with Slicing Wind but the RNG seems to be tuned up for that fight because he literally always hits 2-3 times.

The RNG is so obnoxious I can't stand it. It takes all of the fun out of it and just makes it frustrating.
09/09/2017 11:12 PMPosted by Youco
The RNG is so obnoxious I can't stand it. It takes all of the fun out of it and just makes it frustrating.

Just finished gloamwing with aquatics and I feel exactly the same. I don't feel "accomplished" or like that was a hard and fun fight. I feel pissed the hell off, angry at the devs that something so stupid made IT TO LIVE and quite frankly that the fight was just the game/devs outright cheating.

To have to rely on RNG to win because there is literally no pet/pet combo that can reliably beat the team over and over and over? That is just absurd and utterly broken and NOT AT ALL thought out by the devs. It honestly feels like they whacked a pet battle fight there with random abilities, speed, stats, didn't think at all about if and how it was possible, released it to live and are like "ok pet battle team, go!". What a joke.
09/09/2017 11:12 PMPosted by Youco
I'd have it done by now if fights like Gloamwing didn't exist. There are tons of working strats.. that require Gloamwing to not hit you 2-3 times each time with Slicing Wind but the RNG seems to be tuned up for that fight because he literally always hits 2-3 times.

Gloamwing was by far the worst for me. Dear god, beating it with Aquatic Pets. :/

Snozz was annoying with RNG but wasn't nearly as bad as Gloamwing.

I just need Shadeflicker (which I've heard is not fun either >_<), Corrupted Blood of Argus, then Mar'cuus. Then I'm done. 30 more battles. (Or with my luck, another 70+ XD)
4 left to go but I have to agree with the OP, I can't say I'm enjoying these very much. They are more tedious than fun for me.
None. I'm not moving on to that one until Family Familiar is complete. But at this rate, I'll never get it done... ie, another day in the past week (or so) with zero trainers spawning.
i still have problems with deatscreech any one can link me how to kill the dam beast
Finally finished it today.

They really need to rethink achievements like this in the future.

18 pets is WAY too many for something like this, especially RNG based ones like Gloamwing.

I'll have nightmares about Gloamwing.
I can play at work and still can't seem to stay motivated enough to finish just one pet. Its way too tedious. I would rather be fishing! (And I do need to be working on fishing friends)
Some of these don't sound like I'm going to be a happy waggle while I'm doing them.
09/09/2017 12:23 PMPosted by Brawler
None.

Just finished moving into a new house and now I've got a hurricane knocking on my door.

Plus, I've been farming RWL pets like crazy. Sell'em while they're hot!

Hope all went well & you're safe!

Edit: Also finished Family Fighter, after being flustered & frustrated. There was a post on for Snozz's Dragonkin strat by Terry, I'm assuming (and hoping it was Jaxxonus strat he submitted).
Thank you if that was yours, you saved me from pulling out my hair!