[A] 921 Warlock LFG

Guild Recruitment
I'm ilvl 921 Affliction Warlock 9/9 heroic (ATOC) Exp. The following is what I am looking for in a guild:

Requirements:
- Active guild - mythic+, TOS-H 9/9 Farm, TOS-N farm. (I really like running mythic+ 9-10 keys) - I can't stress the word 'Active' enough
- Community - not just logging on for raids, but to do other stuff as well (goes back to the first point)
- No loot council or any variation of it. (this is non-negotiable)
- 2-3 days of raiding 2-3 days 7-11:45pm or 7-11:45pm CST - this is semi-flexible. I do work during the week.
- Available for trialing as long as you are alliance.

Looking for the last guild I will ever join, Hit me up on btag rzrbak#11652
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Fusion. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Fusion
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST; Team BGV Thurs 9-11pm, Sun 8-10pm EST
  • Progression: Weekend: 9/9H, 2/9M; Team BGV 9/9H
  • About Us: Fusion (formerly Super Effective) is a guild that was created by a group of friends at drop of TOS who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The guild finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council; Team BGV : Personal
  • Guild Recruit Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758807166
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hey, I sent you a btag request. We are looking for range dps to fill out our roster so we can really hit Mythic progression hard. It doesn't say below, but we don't use a loot council either, but rather a first MS priority roll for each raid day (E.g. You roll a 20 MS roll and someone else rolls a 22, but they already got a piece earlier and you haven't, you would get the piece). Below is our little blurb:

<Axis of Ignorance> is a two day per week progression raid team currently working on entering Mythic Tomb of Sargeras with with a full guild group. Our mindset is One Team One Dream. What this means is the ideal and current group is focused on killing as much content as possible while having fun doing it. We raid progression for 6 hours per week you are expected to come prepared with all mats and knowledge of the fights.

Raid times: Tue and Thur 8-11 PM CST.(Progression)
    Sunday Funday Alt Raids: same time as progression raids

Current Progression:
    9/9N
    9/9 H

We are looking for a few more dps to finish out the raid roster. We want people that can perform and do their jobs and have some fun.

We will ask that you be able/willing to use discord and provide logs before joining. Once we have spoken we will bring you to a raid or two and go from there. Keep in mind this is progression so bring your patience and "A" game.

We currently have a 17-18 person roster. The ideal roster size would be a 25 person roster containing substitutes.

www.aoi-wow.wixsite.com/aoi-guild

Expectations of all raiders
    -85% attendance to be loot eligible
    - Fully flasked and food each raid
    -The ability to take constructive criticism and listen to directions

Any questions or inquires can be left below or a pm to me at:
    Btag: Ebil#1442
    Discord (Preferred Method): Ebil#3512
    Hello! <Expire> (9/9H) is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike which raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently trying to pick up our numbers for Mythic content averaging around 17 a night.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If you are interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168, or add me on discord at Only Halide#4942.
    [A] <Testudo> - Dalaran

Hello! <Testudo> 8/9H is a 2 day heroic raiding guild looking to move into mythic. We are alliance side on Dalaran US. We have recently formed and are looking for healers and DPS to add to our core.
    We are here to progress and have fun doing it. Our main ideology is that if someone is holding us back for whatever reason (mechanics/dps/etc.), we will sit them until they up their game.
    That being said we mess around between pulls, swear like sailors, and have tons of fun while trying to down content and move on to the next challenge. Some preferred classes/specs would be:

R Druid
    Holy/Disc Priest/Spriest
    Rogue
    Warlock

But any class that can pull their weight and would like to progress in a fun group of great players is welcome to come along! Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. If you are interested please let us know!

Kkbay#1884
    Hey Draex, let me know if <Cloud IX> sounds like something youre interested in!\

Guild: Cloud IX, Kel'thuzad US
    Faction: Alliance
    Raid Days/Times:Thursday/Sunday 9p-1230p EST, Optional Tuesday raid 9:30p-1230p
    Cleared: 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE, 9/9H 3/9M
    Recruitment
    Contacts: Harshif#1253
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Cloud+IX
    Needs: DPS: Preferably ranged, classes needed are DK, Priest, DH, Warlock.
    Healer: Any.
    All classes will be considered.

We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids 2 nights a week, so we expect everybody to use their time to prepare so that we can use raid time efficiently. We are progression driven and willing to accept recruits of any gear/experience level.
    Hey Draex,

If you're looking for something more casual, <Ours Is The Fury> raids fri/sat 8:30-11:00 est. We're AOTC with no plans to go into mythic raiding. We do run plenty of m+ during the week. Looking for people to have fun farming out TOS with us while we wait for the new raid.

Pete#1889

guild spam:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752488364#post-1
    Nethergard Watch

We are currently looking for a couple more players to round out our mythic progression roster.

To apply, or for more information, please contact Dalfiuss or Carthion/Cartheolus in game or Dalfiuss#1247 or Carth#1634 in Battle.net.

Main Progression Raid Days (Times are EST)
    Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm
    Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

Optional Casual Raid Day (We run the difficulty behind our progression raid)
    Monday - 7:30pm - 11:00pm

We are currently 9/9H TOS
    We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
    Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (5/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde. 2% pulls on Sass!

About us
    Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
    Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
    Actively looking for a a holy priest, holy pally, mages and or boomkin.
    Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
    If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
    Gazzuk#1936 our GM
    Lion#12441 Myself

We utilize discord for communication;
    Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com

Our app is literally just giving us your toon's info; easy!
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M ToV
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hello
    Seems like you could make a good fit for us,
    We are 9/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic ToS
    and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
    Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you're interested
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775821
    Hello. <Drow> is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.-Thurs. 7 PM-10:30 PM PST

We are currently 9/9 H and 4/9 M ToS. We have immediate spots available. We are looking for an ANY RDPS, HEALS, or a HEALER with a DPS OS or exceptional DPS. Feel free to contact me at www.drowgaming.net. Or, you can check out our application forums at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
     Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 6/9H 9/9N Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome!
    Synthesis of Turalyon [Horde]

RECRUITING: We are currently looking for 1 DPS for our 7/9M (soon to be 8/9M) roster. We are interested in a Warlock or a Hunter or a Boomkin.

Our weeknight raid schedule is Mon-Thur, 10:00pm EST - 1:00am EST. Our loot is distributed by Loot Council. 12 hours a week which includes on average 3 hours of farm and 9 hours of progression. We don't raid extra and will extend past raid end time by more then 5-10 mins only under the most rarest of circumstances. 1.5 hours into each raid, we have a 10 minute break. (7/9M)

Our weekend raid schedule is Fri-Sat, 10:00pm EST - 1:00am EST. Sundays are optional currently for heroic full clear and M Guldan. We don't raid extra and will extend past raid end time by more then 5-10 mins only under the most rarest of circumstances. 1.5 hours into each raid, we have a 10 minute break. (5/9M)

Synthesis does not recruit for the bench and will never have a mythic roster larger than 23-24. Mostly all our raiders enjoy being in for as much as possible, and we only need wiggle room for absences and composition balance.

Do not ask to join this guild if you are not in love with your role. If you feel tasked by keeping up with things that make you perform then join someone else's guild and save yourself a transfer fee.

Server First Emerald Nightmare!
    Progression for the first mythic raid is over and we're ecstatic over finishing as server first in the first Mythic Raid released since our reformation in Legion.

Server First Trial of Valor!
    Helya was quite a challenge but we rose to it, nonetheless, and broke back into the top US 100 with our US 69th kill.

Server First Nighthold!
    After nearly succumbing to raider burn out after Augur, we found some enthusiastic raiders to fill the gaps and finished the tier US 103rd!

Please speak with Nova#1793 or Sieara#1968 if you have any questions or are interested in joining our team. You can also get in contact with Sieara rather quickly via discord at Sieara#6473.