Looking for Social Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am looking for a social, friendly environment. People who talk in chat, run things together and helps each other out. I have many toons of difference classes, I dont mind changing factions if I need too. Realms with Eastern or Central time zones would be preferred. Please in game message me Aerieanna-Grizzly Hills and tell me alittle about your guild OR respond here.
Hello Aerieanna!

Let me know if you have any questions! Sending you over our raiding info too.

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade (Connected to US-Lightning’s Blade and US-Onyxia) Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistant raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 1/9M

Recruitment:
• Balance / Feral / Resto Druid
• Disc/Holy Priest
• Unholy / Frost Death Knight
• Windwalker / Mistweaver Monk
• Mage
• Hunter

Other classes/specs not listed should still feel free to apply!

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
Hey there! It think my guild would be a good fit for you, especially if you're interested in raiding and healing. My guild is both friendly, nearly everyone runs on EST, and our raid leader (and myself, and other guildies) are extremely devoted to helping people.

Here's some highlights that may interest you. And if they do, don't be afraid to add me on battle.net under GilneanRose#1104.

>We raid Wednesdays and Sundays
Wed times: 4PM-7PM PST (or 7PM-10PM EST)
Sunday times: 3PM-6PM PST (or 6PM-9PM EST)
>We are 7/9H,, with pulls in on Avatar
>We have Mythic+ Mondays, where we try to get people at least a +10 chest.
>We have alt runs on Thursdays, around the same time as Wednesday raid times.
>We do RBGs on Fridays!
>There are always people in Discord talking and having fun.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Add my battletag BJensen28#1130, would love to chat with you about the guild.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras, Last Phase on Sister's (Will have it next week).
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

DFguild.com
<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
8/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks, Pots & jokes. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag @Bentz#11930 or visit hellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Knights of Paladine is family oriented guild run by a family. We welcome all players and love to have a friendship with everyone. My father runs the guild and my brother helps with recruitment. We are laid back and it does not matter what time you are on. There are no set times such as: Be here on Friday at 7:00. We would love to add you to our guild. We are on the Alliance on the Doomhammer and Baelgun servers. We like to run Mythics, and run around together and do the new stuff on Argus. If you wish to chat, find me at Talantius#1739 or our Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/hRQSkkr
<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 6pm – 9pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
8/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag @Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Spark Industries is now recruiting to ramp up and round out the team for heroic ToS progress and on into mythic. The team is led by raiders that are 3/10m and currently 6/9h ToS. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, raiding stopped being enjoyable and we didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build our own home and cultivate a community that spans not only this game but others as well to take in like-minded individuals just like you!

For the people who love M+ we want you as well since we do too, and understand how difficult pugging can be. Spark Industries is also open for those of you who just want to jump in and hang out or merely want company.
With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Recruitment needs:
Range dps (high)
Melee dps (high)
healer (medium)
Tank (medium)

For recruits please be max level and have your weapon unlocked for the 10% damage. Gear really isn't that big of a deal since it’s not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid.

For more information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#1236
09/09/2017 12:43 PMPosted by Talantius
Knights of Paladine is family oriented guild run by a family. We welcome all players and love to have a friendship with everyone. My father runs the guild and my brother helps with recruitment. We are laid back and it does not matter what time you are on. There are no set times such as: Be here on Friday at 7:00. We would love to add you to our guild. We are on the Alliance on the Doomhammer and Baelgun servers. We like to run Mythics, and run around together and do the new stuff on Argus. If you wish to chat, find me at Talantius#1739 or our Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/hRQSkkr

YOU'RE FULL OF BULSH1T!

THIS GUILD SUCKS MAJORILY BIGTIME! THEY KICKED ME AND MY FRIEND OUT OF THE GUILD AND OF THEIR DISCORD CHAT LESS THAN 24 HOURS! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! WE WERE LOOKING FOR A FRIENDLY AND SOCIAL GUILD! THEY ARE NOT LAID BACK! THE GUILD LEADER'S SON - HEETOR AKA TALANTIUS IS ON A POWER TRIP. IF HE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY IN THE GUILD FOR YOU SPEAKING YOUR MIND IN A GOOD WAY; HE WILL REMOVE YOU AND BAN YOU FROM DISCORD CHAT FOR NO DAMN REASON WHATSOEVER!

I CAME OVER TO THIS GUILD TO HELP HIM AND HIS GUILD OUT AND ALL I DID WAS SPEAK MY MIND AND SAY THAT THEIR GUILD BANK TABS SHOULD BE VIEWABLE TO ALL MEMBERS REGARDLESS OF RANKS. IT'S ONE THING TO VIEW STUFF IN THE GUILD BANK TABS. IT'S ANOTHER TO TAKE THINGS WITHOUT ASKING. THEY DIDN'T EVEN OFFER TO HELP ME AND MY BUDDY OUT STARTING OUR NEW TOONS!

AND I TOLD TALANTIUS THAT IF I LIKED HIS GUILD I WOULD BRING OVER MY 110 PALLY AND 110 FROST MAGE. BOTH GEARED OVER ILVL 670.

DON'T GIVE THIS GUY THE TIME OR DAY TO ASK ABOUT HIS GUILD. PLEASE DON'T JOIN HIS MESSED UP CRUMMY GUILD! YOU WILL SAVE YOURSELF A LOT OF HEADACHES.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Meta Slavery> is currently looking for more for our raiding teams. We are a new guild that has started up for BFA and have a focus on M+, PvP, and Mythic Raiding. We are a team of roughly 17 players so far, with about 11 of us who have played since vanilla and are returning to the game for the launch of BFA. We are currently still figuring out what raid times work best for us, but expect ourselves to be raiding 8-10 hours a week.

Days TBD
Weekdays: 7 PM-11PM EST (earliest-latest we would start)
Weekends: Anytime

We are currently searching for capable and active players, and who are interesting in building up the guild along with us. We are primarily interesting in just enjoying the game and are most importantly slaves to the raiding meta.

If interested please add my btag Revaren#1658 or Lumileopardi#11616.

We are also interested in those looking to become officers for the guild.

Current Roster Needs:
Tanks
Monk/Druid
DH/DK offspec tanks

Healers
Monk

rDPS
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

mDPS
Exceptional Players welcome
Hello! I'm the GM for [A] <Storm Soldiers> (Darkspear US). We will be doing content across the board when BFA comes out. We're recruiting those who are friendly and engaging. :D

Our Ranks
    Raider
    PvPer
    Raider / PvPer
    Social (More casual gameplay.)

Raid Times
We currently have two raid groups forming with opposite timeframes.
Raid Group 1 will raid Mon/Wed/Fri at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid Group 2 will raid Tues/Thurs/Sat at 10 P.M. EST.
Raid times may change to accommodate more people as more join.

Voice Comms
For voice communication we use discord.

Other Plans
-Our PvP interest will accelerate when the new PvP season begins, however we are starting to do PvP events.
-Social events are also being planned and will soon be held, including giveaways, transmog contests, low-leveling parties, etc.!

We are also currently looking for leadership roles, including Raid Leader, Bank Manager, Social Events Leader, etc..

You can contact me at StormSeven#1241 on B-Tag or StormSeven#5231 on Discord. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.