DELETE

Guild Recruitment
<Take Two> of Frostmane, Ner’Zhul and Tortheldrin are looking for exemplary players to progress through “World of Warcraft Legion”

CURRENT PROGRESSION
3/9 M - 9/9 H ToS

Raid days:
Tuesday and Sunday (9:00pm - 12:15am CST)

Currently Recruiting For Mythic Raiding:
TANKS: NONE
HEALER: NONE
RANGE: MAGE, PRIEST, SHAMAN, HUNTER
MELEE: ROGUE, DEATH KNIGHT

We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class regardless if we are recruiting it or not.

About us:
We are <Take Two>, a new 2 night raiding guild of largely ex hardcore raiders who want to push content on a less demanding schedule. As a guild dedicated to progressing and seeing content, we hold our raiders to a high standard with all members being expected to know their spec and come to raid prepared. We strive to provide a fun and positive raid environment while pushing our raiders to play their best in a competitive setting.

What we offer you:
-A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies
-Transparency. We spreadsheets on everything so you can see where the guild is at as well as where you are at with raiding, and contribution.
-An all around friendly environment where we are always looking to help one another.
-A guild in which you will get as much back as you put im.

What we want:
-Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and though knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each other's’ company. We are a guild of team players
-Drive to be the best of your class and spec..
-We want each and everyone of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

Recruitment Application: https://goo.gl/forms/HwrzVnpJv9NeJYpD3
Discord: https://discord.gg/Eurd9CS
Guild Manual: https://goo.gl/rMLV5q

For any questions seku#11855
(Alliance) (5/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M) - Sub 8% wipes on Mistress
****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS*****
Looking to trial a RESTO SHAMAN to join our core healer group.
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Notably DK, Warrior, DH, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
DirtyD#1976
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 2/9M and 9/9H in Tomb.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
Scarlet Crusader - Horde - Turalyon

Scarlet Crusader's Sunday/Monday Raid group is currently recruiting raiders for Tomb of Sargeras.

About us:
We are a casual group currently focused around clearing heroic content. We are looking to recruit more raiders to fill out our roster and get into some casual mythic raiding. We are a friendly group of raiders who like to go in and have fun while also progressing. We run Sunday and Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST.

Group progression:
Previous Raids cleared AotC.
ToS: 9/9H

What we're looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Healer:
Restoration shaman
Holy Paladin

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Melee DPS:
Death Knight
Retribution Paladin
Rogue
Windwalker Monk
Enhancement Shaman
Feral Druid

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord
Hey there, my guild(Sigh-Hyjal) is looking for dps to move into Mythic. We are 9/9H and 1/9M. We raid Tu/Th/Sun from 6-9pm PST/9pm-12am EST. I'm away from bnet for a couple days but if you're interested in talking more my name is Kat and my discord is Kativera#5283, or you can add my gm or recruitment officer listed below!
-------
<Sigh> on Hyjal - Horde is a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progressing through each raid tier. Many of our raiders are former top 50 region players that no longer wish to raid on a 5 day schedule.

Our schedule:

Tuesday: 6-9 PST
Thursday: 6-9 PST
Sunday: 6-9 PST

Progression:
T20:
9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
1/9M

T19:
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3M Trial of Valor
8/10M Nighthold

We are currently recruiting:
Tanks: Closed.
Healers: Exceptional applicants only.
DPS: Mage, Warlock, Druid, Warrior, Rogue

Even if your class isnt listed, Any exceptional players please apply!

Apply via Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/AJamourNk6CaEt5y1
or
Please add for more info:

Draekan#1749 (GM)
Belle#1505 (Recruitment Officer)
Kativera#1794
If you don't have a problem with late-night and Alliance, I'd like to offer you a core position to our progression team. Verjace#1593
Our Raid Times:
We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
Tier 17: (US #153)
Tier 18: (US #161)
Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
Tier 20: 5/9M

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
(Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237
Hey there!

We are <Somthings Not Right> on Hyjal [H] and are currently 9/9 H ToS and 1/9 M ToS. Previous tier we were 4/10M NH. We define ourselves as a progression guild. What does that mean exactly? It means that we are focused on progressing. No we aren't hardcore, but we aren't casual either. We are that sweet spot in the middle. Our raiders should come prepared for raids with potions and knowledge of the fights.

When do we raid?
Sunday and Monday 6:30PM-9:30PM PST (Required Farm+Progression)
Wednesday 6:30PM-9:30PM PST Heroic Farm (Optional)
Friday 6:30PM-9:30PM PST Normal Clear (Optional and alts welcome)

How do we do loot?
We will use Personal Loot for everything.

Do we require any addons?
Yes we do. We require your choice of DBM or BigWigs and Exorsus Raid Tools

What voice system to we use?
We are #teamDiscord :)

Do we supply anything for Raiders?
Yes, we supply enchants, feasts, flasks, potions, gems, and guild repairs. We do ask for people to donate items so we are able to provide for everyone.

Where do you apply?
You don't! Just contact one of us in game to talk with us in discord.

What are we currently recruiting?

Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin (bonus for healing os)
Spriest (bonus for healing os)

We will consider anyone even if we don't state we are. Just ask!
We do ask for you to be raid ready. We don't mind gearing up,but we are ready for people now!
We also ask for you to be knowledgeable about the Mythic fights that we are doing/done.

Thank you for reading!

Please feel free to contact me or any other officers in game with any questions you may have.
Bnet: Elvera#1370 Discord: Elvera#1963
Bnet: Gordox#1171
Bnet: Feorx#1125
Bnet: Siltarek#1338
Bnet: Avium#1886
Hey Ripnheaters! We'd be interested in talking to you to see if we'd fit each others' needs!

<Hysteria> - Illidan (US) - Horde
Progression: 3/9M 9/9H ToS
Raid times: Th/Fri/Sat 11:15PM-2:30AM CST (server time) ; Optional farm night on Tues 11:15PM-2:30AM CST
Loot system: Master Looter (with RCLootCouncil)
Voice: Discord

We are a semi-hardcore raid team looking to push Mythic progression! We are looking for RDPS and a rogue mostly but are always interested in exceptional players.

Our goal is to push through Mythic by the end of each tier, so we won't be racing for realm or world firsts, just clearing top-end current content. We expect raiders to show up on time and to be prepared with consumables and to perform well at their class and spec and of course, to have fun as well! We check logs for performance as well as raid mechanics but are happy to try to help you improve if they are a bit low!

We use Discord for voice comms and do require raiders to be on voice.

Loot is handled via Master Loot and a loot council system - trials last about 2 weeks and have slightly lower priority than main raiders, but you can definitely still get loot, as you still have priority over things like Offspec/alts/tier re-rolls and so on.

You can contact us via in-game mail or battlenet. Thank you for taking the time to check our guild out, and I hope to speak with you soon!

Meralonne#1202
Cynla#1339
miles132#1384
<Hide The Pickle> Bleeding Hollow

-Emerald Nightmare:
7/7- M

-Night Hold:
8/10- M

-Tomb of Sargeras:

9/9-N
9/9-H
5/9-M

Looking for Competitive players for Mythic progression for Tomb.

***( high Priority on ranged classes)***

---Recruitment---

--- DPS / Healers will be considered based on logs / performance. Raid spots are competitive, If you want it come get it.

Loot: EPGP

Days/Times: Tues,Thurs 830-1130 EST

if your looking for a well structured guild who is efficient with their time raiding and still has fun ! add my Btag

Ataxius#11861
bump
Hello! <Expire> (9/9H) is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike which raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently trying to pick up our numbers for Mythic content averaging around 17 a night.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

If you are interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168, or add me on discord at Only Halide#4942.

Rip I'd like a chance to talk. I really think we'd be a good fit.