Nerf Tanks in WPvP

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
Title.
^^
Yeah it's silly I can roll into most places and curb stomp people and barely have a dent in my hp.
World PvP is the last bastion of freedom in this game, what with the battlegrounds telling you what stats to have and can't use your set bonuses, items and whatnot.

Maybe you should transfer to a RP-PvE server, where you can roleplay being a skilled fighter instead?
09/10/2017 09:17 PMPosted by Footblocker
World PvP is the last bastion of freedom in this game, what with the battlegrounds telling you what stats to have and can't use your set bonuses, items and whatnot.

Maybe you should transfer to a RP-PvE server, where you can roleplay being a skilled fighter instead?

Guess you think you're pretty skilled since you can 2 shot people as a prot warrior while they do almost no damage to you huh?
sure if they nerf everything else by adding the stat crunch
09/10/2017 09:20 PMPosted by Xanu

Guess you think you're pretty skilled since you can 2 shot people as a prot warrior while they do almost no damage to you huh?

LOL says the demon hunter....
09/10/2017 09:04 PMPosted by Xanu
Title.

It would be a demon hunter.

Always good to see an old fossil like myself still out about. I agree. Anything goes in world PvP, no rules, no balance, just a lot of fun and a ton of dead players.
Typical - trying to avoid the problem by shifting the focus to something else. I bet all of you guys disagreeing are playing tank and don't want your OP spec nerfed.

"Oh boo hoo, don't nerf tanks so I can keep facerolling everyone. It's balanced"
i am playing a tank
but i pvp with a shaman so
09/10/2017 09:24 PMPosted by Xanu
Typical - trying to avoid the problem by shifting the focus to something else. I bet all of you guys disagreeing are playing tank and don't want your OP spec nerfed.

"Oh boo hoo, don't nerf tanks so I can keep facerolling everyone. It's balanced"

So you're fine with them nerfing your tank spec to?
WPVP is at an all time worst.
Tanks 1v10ing, rogues 2 shotting, pretty much every class globaling each other that aren't tanks
i think its time the stat template worked in open world pvp, so tanks arent immortal and dps can't oneshot. Sure, you could say thats the "fun" of wpvp, but it was never quite like this even when pve players had mythic raid gear 20+ ilvl compared to pvp geared players.

I haven't had fun with pvp in months because it just gets worse as our gear gets higher. when i see a tank camping people, flagging and spitting on the corpses of 20+ people, i just say "yea, wpvp is dead"
No they need to nerf demon hunters badly in all pvp situations.
OP you are a tank class and if you're not spec'd that way then you are the most LOL burst spec in the game with defensive CDs to die for and mobility for days. Go cry a river about something else.

Signed, enhancement shaman.

By the way, I tear shreds off tanks once they use up their defensives, just don't blow your burst into a shield wall.
09/10/2017 09:29 PMPosted by Lolpwned
09/10/2017 09:24 PMPosted by Xanu

So you're fine with them nerfing your tank spec to?

Yes. Nerf the hell out of it please
Everyone, please stop going off topic and whining about my class just because you don't know how to counter it. I could have posted on any one of my many 110s and said the same thing - it's a bit ridiculous that my class distracts everyone so much from the topic at hand. This thread is about TANKS in WPvP, not Demon Hunters, not Shamans, not BGs.

TANKS in WPvP. That's the topic
09/10/2017 09:36 PMPosted by Xanu
Everyone, please stop going off topic and whining about my class just because you don't know how to counter it. I could have posted on any one of my many 110s and said the same thing - it's a bit ridiculous that my class distracts everyone so much from the topic at hand. This thread is about TANKS in WPvP, not Demon Hunters, not Shamans, not BGs.

TANKS in WPvP. That's the topic

world pvp has always been broke
will always be broken
it cant be changed with out ether nerfing all tanks into oblivion or enforcing stat crunches on every class like in instance pvp an im against that its something you just have to deal with world pvp has always bee risky like that
Oh yeah, nerf tanks and make them bad for raiding/dungeons. What a great idea.

/s