920 LF Mythic Guild.

Guild Recruitment
Gaurdian / Resto / Boom
53+ traits every spec.

pst for more info
Hey Hybred, I'll leave our spam below, We're looking for a Rdruid for a core position. I have a few questions id like to ask you and if you are interested plz add me so we can chat. thanks!
---
Gonna keep it short and simple here.

We are a fun, friendly, laid back, semi-hardcore guild with a focus on good times and progression.
Highly active on off nights. From RBG groups to Mythic+ Farming and pushing.

Progression:
-7/7 Mythic EN - Cutting Edge
-10/10 Heroic NH
- 8/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Heroic ToS
- 3/9 Mythic ToS (Sisters 30%)

Raid Days:
- Tuesday & Sunday 7:30-11pm est time.
- 100% optional raid day for gearing alts/ap farm is Thursday starting at 7:30pm est.

Feel free to shoot me a pm for any questions:
Bnet: Sweetbud#1617
Discord: Sweet#8250
Hi there I would like to talk to you about possibly joining our guild.(mostly looking for you to be resto/boomy or boomy/resto)

Info here----> https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755766108#1
Website here ----> http://wanderlust-guild.enjin.com/home

If your interested after reading our info contact me and we'll chat.
My Reali-ID Warguard#1900
Hey Hybred,

Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or via Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609. I will be around a bit tonight and Tuesday night to talk. If you are free starting this week I can bring you into the fold immediately for flex raids as a starter. You didn't post any information, so I have questions to ask.

Thank you.
Hey Hybred,

I would be particularly interested in the boomy. Check out my guild here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758836810#1

If you think this would be the guild for you, lets get together and chat! Bnet is Muppet#1307 or my discord is: @Lumynis-Hyjal [H]#4662.
Look forward to hearing from you!
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M) NH, (9/9H)TOS and (5/9M) TOS is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Need a core healer asap!
We are currently recruiting a tank, couple types of ranged and a few healers. Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 - Our GM
Lion#12441 - Myself

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com

Our app is literally just giving us your toon's info; easy!
Hello! Halcyon, Horde on Zul'jin, is currently looking for a resto druid to join our healing core. Below is some brief info you can look over, and add us if you are interested in learning more! We will be bringing people in for a heroic run on Tuesday to check out the guild if you are interested.

7/7 M EN | 2/3 M ToV | 9/10M NH | 3/9 M ToS
Tues/Thurs: 8:00 PM -12:00 AM
Sun: Optional Farm/Alt/ETC

Add on Btag: Billybls#1641 | Stasis#1129
Add on Discord: Abisynth#8509

Visit http://www.halcyon-zj.com to apply!
Or check out our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753245601
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M ToV
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday .

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
(Updated 8/30/17)
<Imperium> is a Horde guild with a focus on raiding progression but also a strong community. We currently have (2) active raid groups. Past raiding and our Mythic+ groups, we enjoy each other's company to a great extent within our Discord. We're the guild you can choose to hang out with instead of watching the NFL in real life. The camaraderie displayed here is unparalleled.

It's a fun group of raiders. We know how to have a good time, but the boss kills are important to us and everyone knows what "go-time" means. Although we haven't had the roster for mythic Tomb, we are preparing and shifting players around to build the perfect team for Antorus mythic progression. All of my main team understand that it's not about the individual player, but the team as a whole. While we are players who take damage, HPS, and parsing seriously, we will never sacrifice sound strategy to do so. If you are looking for a mature group of raiders, with a lively community outside of raid too, this is the place for you.

Although I always nag my guys to be farming out gear, completing every AP world quest available to them, and studying their logs, sometimes we host other things...
-DnD Style Roleplay
-Discord Music Parties
-"Cracking Open a Cold One With the Raid Team" (every raid night)
-Rated Battlegrounds
-Listening to Chaka sing

The week of (8/23), we've killed KJ and are actively recruiting to create a perfect mythic roster for Antorus (new raid)!

Raid Teams & Recruitment Needs

Raid Team 1 "Imperial Fists" (Major League/Semi-Hardcore/Mythic)
Wed/Thurs: 6PM-9PM PST

Recruiting (8/30/17)

We are recruiting for any and all classes/roles. We have a few spots left for a full mythic team, and are moving people around as we prepare to push into Antorus with our full force. Looking for exceptional players in all roles, inquire within.
Willing to teach and/or instruct if a new player wants to get into mythic content.

Requirements
Concordance of the Legionfall
750k ST dps, active microphone with communication skills
Shares similar raid experience / skills
Highest levels of reliability
Outside of WoW communication skills

Loot System
Dragon Kill Points (DKP)
RC Loot Council interface to quickly distribute loot, referring to DKP spreadsheet

Contact Information
- Dakera (B.net: Dakera#1844)

Raid Team 2 "Salamanders" (Semi-Hardcore/Normal/Heroic)
Fri: 6PM-9PM PST

Recruiting (6/21/17)
Core spots available
Ranged DPS (All)
Healers (Priest, Druid)

Requirements
-High raid attendance and good attitude
500K+ ST DPS (with 50+ traits)

Loot System
Personal

Contact Information
- Eadchoppa (Discord: THEL3G3ND#9642)

Mythic +
Looking to form new teams, so comply within if you're interested for any spot! The groups tend to run 1 - 2 nights a week and push to at least a 15 for the weekly cache. The teams have been reformed for the 7.2.5 patch to focus armor class farming for maximum efficiency.
We currently have preassigned mythic+ teams named by the members like
- Leather Baddies (not totally a pun or anything)
-Melee Massacre

Application Process
We use a very simple application process in our discord. If you wish to join the guild, please join our discord: https://discord.gg/wmSwJYa . Once in, you will see one text channel that has simple application questions for you to fill out. Once approved (<4 hours), you will be promoted to "Imperial" unless you specifically want to be a visitor in the discord. Following the application, there will be a brief interview with you to clarify any of your answers if necessary and schedule a trial.

Other Recruitment Needs
Collectively we welcome RPers, PVPers, and casual players! We can be those guildies you call on when you're being 1v5'd in the Darkbrul Arena! We have a couple avid PvPers in the guild, and are looking for a PvP Raid Leader to run an RBG team. In addition, we're looking for an RP Dungeon Master to write campaigns for us!

If you have any questions or comments, please contact:
Kamikollo (Recruitment Point-of-Contact)
(Discord: Kami#0002)
(Btag: Kamikollo#1921)

or if not available, contact
- Dakera (Guild Master)(B.net: Dakera#1844)(Disc preferred: Dakera#1743)
- Eadchoppa (spinning rage tornado) (Discord: THEL3G3ND#9642)
- Aryxa (the baddest mage ever) (B.net: Invictus#1924)

Links
Check out our YT channel that highlights our best (and worst) moments:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTibPyiBY1D-O3Dyaktxbkw
Hello
Seems like you could make a good fit for us,
We are 9/9 Heroic 1/9 Mythic ToS
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you're interested
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775821
Hi Hybred! Druid master class!!!!!!

Leaving spam below! Check us out I'd like to hear from you!

Lilly

<Liberty and Allegiance> - Proudmoore-US [A]

Weekday Team:
    Raid Times: M/Tu/W 8-11pm PST

Progression:
    9/9H ToS
    4/9M ToS
Current Needs:
    Healer: MW/ Resto Shaman/HPriest/HPally
    DPS:
      Any Ranged
      Any Melee

Weekend Team:
    Raid Times: Sa/Su 7-11pm PST

Progression:
    9/9H ToS
    3/9 M ToS

Current Needs:
    Healer: Any
    DPS:
      High need for ranged DPS

*Will consider any exceptional applicants*

What we expect from you:
    We ask that you come to raid prepared to kill the boss!
    Watch videos and guides for the boss we are working on
    Have all necessary raid addons and weak auras up to date
    Be properly gemmed and enchanted.
    Have your consumables ready (potions,health pots, stat food, runes etc.)
    Maintain good attendance record.
    Have a positive attitude!

What you can expect from us:
    Leadership will follow above guidelines and also:
    We provide cauldrons and feasts for main raids.
    We are available with honest feedback about performance or any other issues. Be open and honest and fair with us and we will treat you the same way.
    We use loot council to fairly distribute gear in what we feel is best for the team.

More information at and apply at: http://la-gaming.enjin.com/home

Contact us:
*Weekday Team*
Presario#1379 Officer
Dawgsix#1268 GM/RL
LuckyOwl#1175 Officer/Recruiter

*Weekend Team*
Dawgsix#1268 GM/Heal lead
Hey there! AnarChronos is a 4/9M, 6hr a week guild looking for a capable resto druid to supplement our roster! We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11 eastern time and have our heroic farm clear Sunday's starting 8pm eastern.

Check out our main post for more info! I look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753507033?page=1
Hello. <Drow> is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.-Thurs. 7 PM-10:30 PM PST

We are currently 9/9 H and 4/9 M ToS. We have immediate spots available. We are looking for an ANY RDPS, HEALS, or a HEALER with a DPS OS or exceptional DPS. Feel free to contact me at www.drowgaming.net. Or, you can check out our application forums at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Synthesis of Turalyon [Horde]

RECRUITING: We are currently looking for 1 DPS for our 7/9M (soon to be 8/9M) roster. We are interested in a Warlock or a Hunter or a Boomkin.

Our weeknight raid schedule is Mon-Thur, 10:00pm EST - 1:00am EST. Our loot is distributed by Loot Council. 12 hours a week which includes on average 3 hours of farm and 9 hours of progression. We don't raid extra and will extend past raid end time by more then 5-10 mins only under the most rarest of circumstances. 1.5 hours into each raid, we have a 10 minute break. (7/9M)

Our weekend raid schedule is Fri-Sat, 10:00pm EST - 1:00am EST. Sundays are optional currently for heroic full clear and M Guldan. We don't raid extra and will extend past raid end time by more then 5-10 mins only under the most rarest of circumstances. 1.5 hours into each raid, we have a 10 minute break. (5/9M)

Synthesis does not recruit for the bench and will never have a mythic roster larger than 23-24. Mostly all our raiders enjoy being in for as much as possible, and we only need wiggle room for absences and composition balance.

Do not ask to join this guild if you are not in love with your role. If you feel tasked by keeping up with things that make you perform then join someone else's guild and save yourself a transfer fee.

Server First Emerald Nightmare!
Progression for the first mythic raid is over and we're ecstatic over finishing as server first in the first Mythic Raid released since our reformation in Legion.

Server First Trial of Valor!
Helya was quite a challenge but we rose to it, nonetheless, and broke back into the top US 100 with our US 69th kill.

Server First Nighthold!
After nearly succumbing to raider burn out after Augur, we found some enthusiastic raiders to fill the gaps and finished the tier US 103rd!

Please speak with Nova#1793 or Sieara#1968 if you have any questions or are interested in joining our team. You can also get in contact with Sieara rather quickly via discord at Sieara#6473.
We'll take you in. We are 3/9 M and a laid back guild that likes to clear content. Looking for more DPS to push us to mythic content. We have a fun core group that likes to talk !@#$ and run m+ daily

hit me up fysh#1239

Raid days tues/thurs 8PM Central for M Prog
we smash through H on wednesdays.
<MoistureMOB> Daggerspine Server cluster
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Fusion. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Fusion
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST; Team BGV Thurs 9-11pm, Sun 8-10pm EST
  • Progression: Weekend: 9/9H, 2/9M; Team BGV 9/9H
  • About Us: Fusion (formerly Super Effective) is a guild that was created by a group of friends at drop of TOS who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The guild finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council; Team BGV : Personal
  • Guild Recruit Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758807166
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hello! <Expire> (9/9H) is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike which raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently trying to pick up our numbers for Mythic and should have enough trials.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun. I think you speccing all would be a great fit, we have 2 MTs and a backup in need of flex heals that focus DPS.

If you are interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168, or add me on discord at Only Halide#4942.
    Hi friend!

<Alaskan Firedragons> is recruiting exceptional DPS and could definitely use you to fulfill our roster and push into Mythics!

We are 9/9H and are just missing the last few to get into mythic and push to the top! We are formed of former US 50 and World 30 players and are fun to be around inside and outside of raid. We are very active through M+ and alt raids and selling runs for guild/personal gold!

Current needs are:

Boomkin
    Spriest
    Mage
    Arms Warrior
    Unholy DK

If interested do not hesitate to contact me at:
    BTAG: Levi#1494
    Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
    Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
    9/9H ToS
    1/9M ToS